Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476739 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #450 on: July 16, 2009, 04:48:31 pm »

And have lots of hot bondage sex.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 16, 2009, 05:51:02 pm »

While learning about joys and maths of the Lord.

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 16, 2009, 05:52:46 pm »

Also blood.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2009, 12:01:56 am »

NDY killed Care Dog and bit some people, including me. I'm probably not a vampire, but it's still cool.

Also, Keiseth, I recommended some guy look you up to learn climbing. His name is Gair. He wants to get snakeskin, and it seemed like you would be the sort of person to either talk him out of it or help him get there. I hope he doesn't start stalking you, or anything. If you don't want to teach him, feel free to tell him that I'm actually an in-game serial killer and that I seem to have chosen him as my next victim.

Also, I helped some guy get Screech. He has stats roughly equal to mine, so hopefully he'll be able to make good use of it. I did a "non lethal" PvP (where we backed off when we thought we'd kill each other) with him and another guy right before. I cut the other guy's face really badly (he backed off while making "hrhbhbll" noises), and I wounded the guy who I helped get Screech later on so badly that he died of blood loss after he had bandaged his wounds and thought they were stable.

So yeah, there goes the "let's beat each other up for fun" idea.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: July 17, 2009, 12:58:36 am »

*Can't sleep before his trip, family is up and about, makin' noises.*

There's a place called The Pit, that I think is accessible in Slagtown. If you die without being butchered, you'll come back to life... I think. It's also broadcast on TV. Last time I was there, somebody butchered us and stole implants, so maybe it's not such a great idea after all.

Heh, I can help him get to it. I can almost guarantee he'll die right after he gets it, but he'll keep it at least. The journey isn't so difficult as I thought, other than a single 10m climb and a 35 downwards climb that you're not going to get back up again. The 35 one is a matter of getting as far down as you can before falling.

Any incoherent parts of this post are to be blamed on sleep deprivation. And Umiman. Just Because.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: July 17, 2009, 02:24:18 am »

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: July 17, 2009, 02:28:04 am »

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: July 17, 2009, 02:30:20 am »

And have lots of hot bondage sex.

You had to bring that up.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: July 17, 2009, 02:44:12 am »

Thank you Kholhaus, that's exactly what I mean.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: July 17, 2009, 07:03:44 am »

Nothing was ever in this post.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 04:38:59 pm by Jack_Bread »

Detrevni|inverteD

• Bay Watcher
  • Sometimes you have to step back to appreciate art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: July 17, 2009, 09:34:37 am »

GrRrRr.
You kids make me want to play this again. But all it does is wind me up when I do play it. I take my stuff too seriousley I guess.

Although, My character still isn't that strong and I've been playing for ages. I'm obviousley doing something wrong but I just don't know what. My main fighting style is fists and every day when I played I'd kill about 15-20 crackheads and then save my clone, but I'd never feel as if I was getting any stronger at all. I can beat zombies, but after a while one will get lucky and absolutely slaughter me.

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:01 am »

Although, My character still isn't that strong and I've been playing for ages. I'm obviousley doing something wrong but I just don't know what. My main fighting style is fists and every day when I played I'd kill about 15-20 crackheads and then save my clone, but I'd never feel as if I was getting any stronger at all. I can beat zombies, but after a while one will get lucky and absolutely slaughter me.
Join a corp, get paid to kill stuff via contracts (90$-tax for each crackhead, 180$-tax for each chobo). That way you can always afford to carry around and use nanite healers and trauma kits in case something gives you trouble. Also, be sure to "grind fists" and have enough XP if you want to improve. Devs have lately added XP Jobs to the game - minor tasks you can do every once in a while to get extra XP.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 17, 2009, 11:06:43 am »

Do "quests", or journal / achievement / kill rewards. Journals are usually from quests, and achievements are for doing ridiculous things. These can be worth between 1 and 500 XP that I've seen. They're great for promoting your character, as a new mutation is merely 3500XP, and you can use your unused XP on learning skill ranks from teachers (particularly corp mates.)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 17, 2009, 12:43:58 pm »

Forget all that talk about corps and quests and journals and whatever. Yes, they can all be very useful, but there is a FAR better alternative: Making Molotov Cocktails.

I kid you not. This new training method, patented under the name of Poltifar's Patented Sure Fire Molotov Cocktail Making Training Method (PPSFMCMTM for short (I dare you all to try pronouncing that)), gives a SHITTON of XP for very little resources and approximately NO danger to one's self (unless you actually try to actually use the actual molotovs you make, in which case refer to section 104A-44F for a disclaimer before trying to sue me for my PPSFMCMTM's dangerousness). Normally, it doesnt give actual money, unless you manage to find a player willing to buy them in the hundreds to grind his bomb skill or something. But still, SHITTONS OF XP.

Basically, each moltov needs one t-shirt (ANY t-shirt) and a bit of alcohol. Get a jerrycan, fill it with alcohol from the bathtub in crack mansion, get alot of t-shirts from orphans or crackheads as you kill them as usual, and go to your appartment (Were you would have the required chemistry set(not included in the purchase of the PPSFMCMTM, sold separately in a hobby shop near you!), and make 100-200 molotovs. EACH MOLOTOV GIVES 40XP, NO MATTER HOW HIGH IS YOUR TOTAL XP (atleast, it has been a constant 40 each for me up to my current 14.5k xp, not sure if it stays like that indefinitely), so making 200 of them gives you 8000 XP (dont think that 200 is such a high number, i made 150 in 2 days, netting me a total of 6000 XP AND TWO WHOLE NEW MUTATION SLOTS).

Also, another disclaimer: I do not take responsibility for any personal harm that might come from misuse of the molotovs or people trying to make them with less than 14 total chemistry (if you have under 14 total chemistry and still want to make some, get fireproof clothes. YOU'LL NEED THEM. ALOT.)

So, bored of killing stuff? Annoyed of being hurt and killed by ennemies? Or maybe ennemies dont even give enough XP anymore? Have tons of shirt lying around? You are a true dwarf with barrel upon barrel of explosive alcohol? Have high chemistry or brain, or want to grind chemistry or brain? Heck, just want to blow shit up with molotovs while getting free XP?

Try Poltifar's Patented Sure Fire Molotov Cocktail Making Training Method today!
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

kholhaus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pissed and Inspired
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 17, 2009, 03:20:26 pm »

Thank you Kholhaus, that's exactly what I mean.

No problem, friend.  :P
Kholhaus has been inspired recently.
Kholhaus has lost a favorite to tragedy recently.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 311