Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476127 times)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4440 on: July 16, 2011, 01:14:58 am »

Well, shit.
Guess I just need to get fucked up on speed before hand and hope I avoid that damned lucky stun. That's what gets me, almost every time.

So, gear advice.
I was previously using two heavily modded softball bats dealing a total of 5-25dmg.(Including stab and burn damage)
I'm using a fieaxe now due to availability and mixed damage.

I can use a slam bat well enough (8 raw/23-24 total clubs) but I'm wondering what I should move on to.

I can kill Serial Killers, Lobstrocities and Redneccks all with relatively little trouble as things stand, but it's just not enough. Need. More. Power.
Get a pair of shock batons. Mod them with EMP, Shock, and balanced. Go to Birchwood with bait, traps, and a pk meter. If the apparitions are easy, go to birchwood heights for great old ones and rompers. Rompers are evil tanks that do no damage but take a while, great old ones are worth 3600 a trap and 100 xp.
Where is birchwood? Never heard of it before now.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: July 16, 2011, 01:17:44 am »

East NorthEast of clearwater, or thereabouts. It is a very nice place.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: July 16, 2011, 06:22:38 am »

Gah, I'm gonna play this again, though it will eat all my time.
It's all your fault, guys >:(

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: July 25, 2011, 05:10:20 pm »

Bump. Someone else has to be playing this game, right?
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: July 25, 2011, 05:20:29 pm »

Yeah, I am.  Not saying who I am at this point, mainly cause I don't play seriously anymore but I am on there a lot.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: July 26, 2011, 01:36:12 am »

HellMoo? Yeah. Made a rifle user just to screw around. People take things serious, it seems.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: July 26, 2011, 03:56:43 am »

You quickly spray-paint a graffiti tag here in red paint reading "TIANA LIVES!"
That's some awesome graffiti!

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: July 26, 2011, 04:01:07 am »

You quickly spray-paint a graffiti tag here in red paint reading "TIANA LIVES!"
That's some awesome graffiti!
SDGHlGhhhg

Wait, you're the fucker that's been doing that?

Editing before I sound like a bigger dick:
That graffiti started in HateMoo on the day I came back BEFORE I logged on.  That's...unsettling in a large way, is all.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:04:18 am by Galick »
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: July 26, 2011, 06:22:28 am »

Well, i just got my first mutation. My character now has the Salamander mutation.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: August 15, 2011, 01:39:00 am »

Got powerful, got bored, rerolled into crafter.  Hum-de-hum...spears are much more broken than I gave them credit for, by the way.  I wrecked everything with them.

toradrow777

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: August 19, 2011, 09:41:43 am »

HellMOO is down, why is that?  When's the soonest we can expect it to be back up?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: August 19, 2011, 10:30:42 am »

Hey all, I'll be joining up tonight when I get home from work. Give me 7 hours.

I've played before, but I never got very far. Haven't been MUDing much in years, though I haven't touched all my videogame consoles in about 5-6 months now. Between DF, Aurora, Cataclysm, Prospector, SS13, Elona, etc, and sometimes Minecraft, I've been having all the fun in the world. :)

If anyone's got an opening in their Corp, I'm in. I'm not experienced in HellMOO but I've got 10 years of leadership experience in everything from TribalWars to Anarchy Online, and many other RPG/MUD/Strategy games. My thing, though, is crafting and expansion... I love putting things together, building, crafting, and collecting resources. I seriously play games specifically for the crafting and upgrade systems. I'm not crazy into combat; combat is meaningless to me.

...Now, acquisition of goods, resources, and skills, THAT'S interesting and worth my time.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

James Sunderland

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: August 29, 2011, 02:06:31 am »

Bah...once again I've been drawn back to Hell...

Is there any point in playing if you're not a Goon? Last time I checked, they were the super-powered. blood-thirsty cadre at the top that could gank you in a single blow. They ran everything. Again, the last time I checked. Or maybe it was always that way. Is there any clemency for non-Goons nowadays? Should I just spend 10 bucks and get it over with?
Until I embarked on a map with an aquifer, I had always taken rocks for granite.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: August 29, 2011, 02:08:15 am »

Hell and Hate are both free to play.  HellMoo doesn't have consensual PvP and no robbery or general fuckstickery is allowed.  HATE is the one where the Goons run rampant for the most part, but even that's mellowed down quite a bit.  Hell just isn't THAT hellish anymore.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: August 29, 2011, 09:28:38 am »

Just started this, saw a small slice of the horror and depravity, I'm unarmed ( I've got good brawn, though, so not too bad ) and have been getting into fights with wild dogs and puppies.  Any advice? 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 311