Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476128 times)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4425 on: July 14, 2011, 05:36:36 pm »

In general, DILZ seems like the gooncorp recently. Most active, most players, and killing scrubs for their stuff. Be careful you don't have anything they want.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: July 14, 2011, 06:20:58 pm »

Hah.  They'll hunt me because they'll know who I am.  I'm gonna make it obvious as all hell.  It's gonna be fun, till N-tag is up...eventually.  I'm gonna stay a newbie as long as possible to maximise skill growth and cash.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: July 14, 2011, 07:16:49 pm »

Still tempted to reroll. While I;m a whip/support character, I seem to have an issue dealing with the sperglords who go hooligan/combat without being in a corp that can adequately protect me. At least, until I get enough dodge/whip skill.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

haddaway

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: July 15, 2011, 01:35:14 am »

...Eagle, you have inspired the challenge gamer in me.  I'm coming back and gonna try to waste this fucker once I figure out a build that'll work.  Or if not waste him, then at least get a fucking hit in.

Ninja Edit:  Think there'd be any chance of me getting in NDY's corp so I can minimize the chances of ganking?

no, jerx is a goon only corp. join dilz, they seem decent.

proton packs got nerfed a bunch after bonghitz/ndy used them to rip everyone up reset before last.

In general, DILZ seems like the gooncorp recently. Most active, most players, and killing scrubs for their stuff. Be careful you don't have anything they want.

dilz isnt a goon corp, theres only one or two goons in there i can think of. jerx is goon only, magus is 90% goon, teach is all goon i think.

knightawesome

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGWTFBBQ!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: July 15, 2011, 11:56:51 am »

hey guys my char is called Snake.
Also if anyone knows how to teach pilot higher please let me know

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: July 15, 2011, 02:19:29 pm »

Just an innocent little question, can molotovs and live explosives still be hurled into a building?

Oh, and anyone want to give little old me some seed money for some mods? Lost my fancy bats.
With any luck, I won't be getting stunlocked again. Hooligan is nice like that.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: July 15, 2011, 02:28:46 pm »

Hlblbllbbl we are not gooncorp. We have a mix of everything BUT goons afaik: bay12, facepunch, 4chon.

Just an innocent little question, can molotovs and live explosives still be hurled into a building?

Yes

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: July 15, 2011, 02:37:55 pm »

Yes

My possibilities for creative revenge killings have just opened up greatly.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: July 15, 2011, 03:14:21 pm »

Yes

My possibilities for creative revenge killings have just opened up greatly.

P much everyone save a complete newbie will shrug a molo off with no problem. Also, you get stars for lighting it, throwing it and the explosion, and if you manage to kill anything with it, more stars

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: July 15, 2011, 03:27:00 pm »

Well, shit.
Guess I just need to get fucked up on speed before hand and hope I avoid that damned lucky stun. That's what gets me, almost every time.

So, gear advice.
I was previously using two heavily modded softball bats dealing a total of 5-25dmg.(Including stab and burn damage)
I'm using a fieaxe now due to availability and mixed damage.

I can use a slam bat well enough (8 raw/23-24 total clubs) but I'm wondering what I should move on to.

I can kill Serial Killers, Lobstrocities and Redneccks all with relatively little trouble as things stand, but it's just not enough. Need. More. Power.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: July 15, 2011, 03:59:19 pm »

Shoggoths in the Hellbore.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: July 15, 2011, 05:36:50 pm »

Though this topic seems to be both hell/hatemoo, i made a new one specifically for HATEmoo right here http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=88976.0

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: July 15, 2011, 06:03:33 pm »

Well, shit.
Guess I just need to get fucked up on speed before hand and hope I avoid that damned lucky stun. That's what gets me, almost every time.

So, gear advice.
I was previously using two heavily modded softball bats dealing a total of 5-25dmg.(Including stab and burn damage)

I can use a slam bat well enough (8 raw/23-24 total clubs) but I'm wondering what I should move on to.

I can kill Serial Killers, Lobstrocities and Redneccks all with relatively little trouble as things stand, but it's just not enough. Need. More. Power.
Get a pair of shock batons. Mod them with EMP, Shock, and balanced. Go to Birchwood with bait, traps, and a pk meter. If the apparitions are easy, go to birchwood heights for great old ones and rompers. Rompers are evil tanks that do no damage but take a while, great old ones are worth 3600 a trap and 100 xp.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: July 15, 2011, 06:07:39 pm »

Well, shit.

So, gear advice.

Get a pair of shock batons. Mod them with EMP, Shock, and balanced. Go to Birchwood with bait, traps, and a pk meter. If the apparitions are easy, go to birchwood heights for great old ones and rompers. Rompers are evil tanks that do no damage but take a while, great old ones are worth 3600 a trap and 100 xp.

Shock batons are also powered weapons now. As are combustors/pistons.

Dimitri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: July 15, 2011, 06:29:58 pm »

I was thinking more PvP friendly, cheap and replaceable, if possible.
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 311