Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476220 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #4200 on: June 10, 2011, 08:36:22 pm »

Ah I see. I realize it's old news but thanks a lot for explaining it out for me xD.
Hmm, might have to get back into this now.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: June 10, 2011, 10:57:21 pm »

No trouble. That whole thing was just annoying. Of course, a three hour running battle with COPS inside wombat HQ has incredibly fun. No one was armed, but I had Carrie. Evened the odds since it was like 10 on 1.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: June 11, 2011, 09:39:24 am »

Reminder: Non-consensual PVP is not allowed.  Please read 'help pvp' if you haven't already.
Want to kill players anyway? There's another game that's just like HellMOO except without the PVP restrictions. Try HateMOO at aftertheend.org port 7777

The heck? When did that happen?
What is the point of HellMOO without the rape and pillaging?

Also is that why there is nobody on HellMOO anymore? Should I go on to this...HateMOO thing?

OKAY: So aparently everyone moved to HateMOO. And from what I've found out it was due to several changes (including removal of PvP on HellMOO) that made it happen. And otherwise it seems...pretty much normal.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:29:52 am by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: June 11, 2011, 02:26:18 pm »

So, anybody want to like gang up or something?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: June 11, 2011, 02:27:28 pm »

Is there a single player Hellmoo? I want to test stuff out before diving right into the multiplayer.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: June 11, 2011, 02:28:42 pm »

No,b ut you do get a small tutorial and aslong as you don't be stupid on OOC and don't piss the wrong people off, you should be okay.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: June 11, 2011, 02:31:14 pm »

Is there a single player Hellmoo? I want to test stuff out before diving right into the multiplayer.

It's called HellMOO. Nobody plays HellMOO anymore, it might as well be single player. AND there is no PvP allowed on HellMOO anymore.

Hell: After the End is the new HellMOO with PvP and rape ect.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: June 11, 2011, 02:32:34 pm »

Quinnr, want to gang up in Hatemoo?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: June 11, 2011, 02:34:54 pm »

If you want. I've only just started though...I'm shu, as I was before.

I'm a Blades/Guns char this time...but I might reroll as a medic/whips like I was in HellMOO.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: June 11, 2011, 02:43:10 pm »

I just started in HateMoo too, I am Bombay

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: June 11, 2011, 06:21:19 pm »

Hmm, thinking about rerolling back into a medi/crafter/hacker/whips.
Guns are fun, and so are swords...but not being able to put a grip tape on my sword is not fun. And I miss having to hack things and then run away as quick as possible.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: June 11, 2011, 06:26:19 pm »

There are no Sims right now in HATEMoo.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: June 12, 2011, 12:15:00 am »

Wait, seriously?  What do people use for high-end weapons then?

Blades=Hosaka Daikatana (loved that thing)
Clubs=Umm...I have no clue, to be honest.  Sagebrush stick, Piston, and combuster are the only clubs I know.
Whips=Flame chain.  or nothing, since flashes were the only ones really worth PvP.  I miss my flash whip, kinda.
Guns=Hammerhead/I have no clue about rifles, to be honest
Fists=Jawbies/Abom Claws
Spears=Assegai/Abossegai

On a side-note:  Does blink even have...a purpose anymore?  They made the only places it could get to besides boats flyable now.
  I liked blinking...
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: June 12, 2011, 01:11:36 am »

Blink is FAST. Even with plane access, its still THE fastest way to travel the moo. When I was running Beortrix, there were occasions where people got jumped at Crater Forest, and I got there before the ganker finished looting the corpse. It makes a VERY good runner and jumper, since you can get clear before anyone but another blinker can respond.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: June 12, 2011, 01:19:00 am »

I know, Beorn.  I was Tiana, remember?  I had blink for a while before I abyssed.  Out of curiousity what was your focus total and how much did you misblink?  I learned the tricks on not telefragging pretty damn early, but I never really turned up where I wanted to.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 311