Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476237 times)

Fujikoma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3900 on: March 28, 2011, 03:36:33 am »

Join HELP... Maybe not a bay 12 corp, and mostly filled with really dumb advice, but lots of people...

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: March 28, 2011, 04:31:48 am »

KREW is pretty good, too.  HELP is a Stabs corp, though.  It has virtually every type of player and it'll explode within itself within a month.  This happens...a lot.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Fujikoma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: March 28, 2011, 05:29:47 pm »

KREW is pretty dang good. And as far as HELP is concerned, who knows? It may actually last a while... But maybe not. Still, the opportunity is there to make friends, which, if it implodes, may help you to join other corps.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #3903 on: March 31, 2011, 01:20:18 pm »

Chatnet has recently become akin to a sitcom. What I want to know is: Who is Jeffrey and why is Stabs so upset that he got punched to death?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: March 31, 2011, 03:02:16 pm »

Chatnet has recently become akin to a sitcom. What I want to know is: Who is Jeffrey and why is Stabs so upset that he got punched to death?
Probably a random newbie.
Stabs chooses one to "protect" every once in a while.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: April 01, 2011, 10:17:03 pm »

Check the date. Stabs took his mayoral prerogatives to run an event. Also, evidently the world had ended.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: April 02, 2011, 12:24:20 am »

Also, evidently the world had ended.
Again?
... and then it explodes!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: April 02, 2011, 12:29:21 am »

Well, it alternates between the messages "The world has ended. Come back later." and "lol pwipe" and the server uptime is at about an hour right now. So, meh, they probably wiped it so all the banned players alts would have an even field. Kidding of course.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: April 02, 2011, 01:33:14 pm »

The wipe was awesome.  If you wanna start playing, now would be the time.  Once the server comes back up, anyway.  The beginning shall be INSANE, though.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Spaceman96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: April 02, 2011, 03:30:26 pm »

Funny how it's taken them around 15 hours so far with ~30 people to wipe the accounts :(

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: April 02, 2011, 04:59:36 pm »

So is the game back up, or what?

Spaceman96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: April 02, 2011, 09:42:35 pm »

22 hours now, I wonder if they are working to pwipe or having a party.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: April 02, 2011, 11:07:21 pm »

If you check the hellmoo homepage, they've made some changes today. No mention about the pwipe though.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: April 03, 2011, 10:17:36 pm »

To be (kinda) fair to the admins, at least 15 of the 20+ connected are bots.  About 8 more know nothing about coding.  And the remainder are most likely drunk.  So, this may take a while.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: April 04, 2011, 04:50:10 am »

Is there actually a pwipe going on? As in full reset for everyone and such? I'd be eager to jump in if there's actually a full playerwipe.
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 311