Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476362 times)

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3705 on: October 31, 2010, 01:46:40 am »

Hrrrk. Is this, like, sticking? Because if it is, I am SERIOUSLY pissed. As in, did I just lose everything I had type thing.
Its a one day thing...
I am not doing this.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: October 31, 2010, 01:47:37 am »

All changes are temporary, this is just for Halloween.  You'll get your characters, your skills, your cash, and all your precious items back after the madness.  Permadeath is also just for the tournament, as is the new (old, actually) chargen system.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: October 31, 2010, 08:07:35 am »

This tournament seems to be failing. I get that its early morning, but there are just 16 players on, and two are idle. Somehow, I dont see this getting better through the day.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: October 31, 2010, 08:13:04 am »

I got in, checked the news, looked at who and quit. Felt pointless to play.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: October 31, 2010, 08:16:29 am »

We could do this ya know. We have sufficent players that we could get a corp ASAP, then party together and slaughter things. With the immense boosts provided, we could get a group of B12ers together and steamroll everything. Then, pool the money at the the end to one person to win.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: October 31, 2010, 08:23:05 am »

Possible. Grouping together would work but personally i dont feel up to it.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: October 31, 2010, 11:02:55 am »

Yeah... I don't really know what very good will come from this. I'll think I'll pass.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: October 31, 2010, 02:13:59 pm »

There are already a couple corps set up.  Last I checked we had XBARN with Balalaika, Stabs, and a few others, and then there's TRI with Miaow, Baldr, and someone else.

Thing is, it's practically already been decided.  GOHAN has been murdering everyone with thrown fire axes and has been stealing everyone's candy.  Because of his early start, his tactics, and the fact that there are now several high-powered instant-aggro mobs wandering around, there's very little chance of anyone catching up to him.  And, as usual, he knows it.  He takes a break now and again to gloat.

Apparently, only the candy prizes remain.  Top 3 candy collectors get *something* when this is all over, people with Most Kills or Most XP or Most Money don't get anything special.

Thing is, GOHAN is already all of those (except for maybe money).  So...  Yeah.  I've just been chilling out in hell.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: October 31, 2010, 02:43:12 pm »

You should have found a bible. You get to ask God a question in heaven. I asked him for the best joke ever and his response was "Why was Hitler so angry? Because he drank a lot."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: October 31, 2010, 06:11:17 pm »

I'm thinking of playing again, does the bay12 corp have a base or something?
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

quintin522

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLYING_SPAGHETTI_MONSTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: October 31, 2010, 07:22:58 pm »

Yes, and we're doing quite well sim/equipment wise
"I can't bleed to death now, I don't have time!"
Urist McExplorer, bolding going where no dwarf has OH GAWD THE MAGMA IT BURNSSSss..

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: November 01, 2010, 05:03:23 am »

I've tweaked a number of sales prices so that we're selling a number of products for bargain prices.  The intention is to start fixing our rep and getting people to check our store on more occasions than just a last resort (as the galleria usually is).  And, to an extent, to serve as a competitor to NPC stores rather than just the other corpstores.

If you see something of yours in the case being sold for a loss or a price you otherwise cannot accept, get in touch with a superior and get it worked out.  At the moment though, prices are going to be looking rather unbelievable.  With a bit of attention though, we should be able to actually start selling things instead of just having junk sit in the store for ages.

For everyone not-WOMBAT, come on down to the stores and check out the wares.  I guarantee you no one else is selling Trail Packs for these rates.  One customer actually bought two in short succession because of the price.

Mr. Crane

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetically identical to Hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: November 01, 2010, 06:47:21 pm »

Happy day after Halloween, everyone. Been reading this thread for a while, thought I'd just say hi. This is SeanConnery, btw.
@rawr359 : Where does one find a bible? I noticed I had one recently, but I don't remember picking it up.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: November 01, 2010, 07:12:59 pm »

I found mine in the streetz, yo. Not sure where they spawn. They're relatively worthless, so if someone finds one they are likely to read it for heaven then sell it to the junk guy.

e: if you find a christian (x looks like an asshole) you can ask him if he has a bible
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Mr. Crane

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetically identical to Hitler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: November 01, 2010, 07:29:55 pm »

Sweet, thanks. Oh, and at Kagus, did you sim the recipe for wood alcohol or did you find it somewhere? Cuz that seems like a good way to get some XP early on if you're crafty.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 311