Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476530 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3450 on: October 11, 2010, 05:16:08 pm »

The advantage of having your good lock on the outside is the fact that the outside door is nanotube. All the doors inside an HQ are wood/glass, which can be smashed through.

Unless of course you want to all squash into the HQ vault, which also has nanotube, but isnt cam protected, and cant have roomkits installed if i remember rightly.

Ah.  Wasn't aware of that.  Yes, I suppose that would make sense then.  And having a high-difficulty lock in view of the Corpclave cameras would indeed be nice.  I guess then it's just a matter of reserving HQ access or finding some other way of defending the assets from our own members...

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: October 11, 2010, 06:23:20 pm »

Hi, I signed up for HellMOO because of this thread.
So can I join WOMBAT or whatever the Bay12 corp is called?  I won't steal stuff.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: October 11, 2010, 06:24:58 pm »

I was suggested to stay in ENEMA till I rid the newbie tag and get a bit better, which is actually probably a good idea. Free place to sleep in safety, like the cube hotel, and some crafting stuff.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: October 11, 2010, 06:27:53 pm »

Enema takes 50% of contracts and jobs, Wombat takes 20%. So unless you want access to all workbenches theres nothing better with enema.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: October 11, 2010, 06:31:51 pm »

Join WOMBAT. Page Frog, he's the CEO and he's online right now.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: October 11, 2010, 06:40:23 pm »

Ascot get on more so we can give you money and you can fly us places.

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: October 11, 2010, 07:56:31 pm »

Hey Repulsion, I uh... I bought a girl.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: October 11, 2010, 08:10:50 pm »

What?!
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: October 11, 2010, 08:11:51 pm »

Uh... log on.

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: October 11, 2010, 08:34:43 pm »

If i ever play again I'm ditching my current character and making another one with the exact same build and a different name.
Why?
Because everytime I login, I feel as though i'm expected to do stuff. I feel obligated to help my corp mates, and I kind of don't want to do that stuff atm.
It's weird.
I had a wicked focus score, etc.
But I just don't like feeling obligated to do anything.
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: October 11, 2010, 08:57:10 pm »

Repulsion likes the young concubine. Yay!

edittoavoiddoublepost: Well, after playing for about 8 hours today, I think it's safe to say that I'm back into this game. I'll be on often as Mr.Pants. Too often, most likely.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 09:45:35 pm by rawr359 »

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #3461 on: October 11, 2010, 11:55:32 pm »

I just watched The Book of Eli. Now I am strangely compelled to make Eli as a HellMOO character. Blades, Pistols,  and Focus. But how would I make him blind?
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: October 11, 2010, 11:56:23 pm »

I just watched The Book of Eli. Now I am strangely compelled to make Eli as a HellMOO character. Blades, Pistols,  and Focus. But how would I make him blind?

Wear sunglasses over gas masks.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: October 12, 2010, 12:01:47 am »

If anyones still looking for a Corp, i'd suggest FLEX. 10% tax cut, souped up HQ complete with weapon rack and wardrobe, full of free and not-to-damn-bad gear, a lot of free leather gear due to frequent crafter's and... Yea, its awesome.  :P I'm Zimber, by the way, so if anyones online and has nothing to do, page me.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: October 12, 2010, 12:21:18 am »

You're...  Not going to get a lot of support from our side of things.  A lot of FLEX members have been complete a-holes, and from what I've heard the corp is breaking down fast anyways.

They are an older corp though, so they're certain to have more resources than we do currently.  Heck, purely by virtue of having a corp HQ they've got more than us.  And a number of the more assholeish players back it up by being quite competent in a fight.  So if that's what you're after, then yes.  FLEX would be better than WOMBAT.

And I'm really quite amazed by some people going on about the payrates.  You're siphoning off a pittance for the good of the corp as a whole.  I barely make enough money to keep up with rent, and yet I'd be perfectly happy to pay a good 30% to a corp I believe in.  ENEMA's 50% does seem a bit extreme, but if I really felt that the money was going to a good cause, I'd hop to it.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 311