Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476585 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3330 on: October 06, 2010, 12:43:57 pm »

Sounds good. Contact Beortrix in game and I'll let you know what we have at the moment.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: October 06, 2010, 01:10:20 pm »

and so it begins, keep my identity and affiliation a secret please. :)

"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: October 06, 2010, 01:23:23 pm »

You're grinding science on a simulator? Lucky.
I've been in the cube for a couple hours grinding science. I have cancer, I think I'm near the exit.
Bah, nevermind, died after the 4th intersection.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 01:29:38 pm by Rakonas »

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: October 06, 2010, 04:13:46 pm »

[ WOMBAT ]: MrGeoffrey exclaims, "also I'm out, see ya!"
[chatnet] Mummy MrGeoffrey says, "Wow, Frog sure sucks the fun out of HellMOO for his employees."

Best ragequit ever.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: October 07, 2010, 10:39:12 am »

Is there anywhere more profitable to scavenge than Sharpton?  It's pretty good money that's not too hard.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: October 07, 2010, 10:43:44 am »

Profit is generally equal to risk.
I THINK

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: October 07, 2010, 10:45:28 am »

What do I need to be safe in the Toxic Dump?  A gas mask or some kind of hazmat suit?  I've seen some good stuff there, like the chem large trauma kits need.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:54 am »

Gas mask I think.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: October 07, 2010, 11:36:51 am »

What do I need to be safe in the Toxic Dump?  A gas mask or some kind of hazmat suit?  I've seen some good stuff there, like the chem large trauma kits need.
Chem suit works
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: October 07, 2010, 12:41:57 pm »

The toxic freaks are rather strong. I second the chem suit, since I think they do acid damage.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: October 07, 2010, 01:56:36 pm »

Gotcha.  Are they buyable, or at the chem plant only?

Going to work on fishing some as well, since I have a huge pile of crank.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: October 07, 2010, 02:47:13 pm »

If you can get the chem suits free, do so. Save the money.

Toxic freaks appear to use spears now, in addition to the occasional acid vomit. I'm gonna have to see if gasmasks work. Not sure what provides decent acid soaks while being thin enough to wear over chud armor.

Ancient Thingy

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Axedwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: October 07, 2010, 05:15:31 pm »

There are many places more profitable to scavenge than sharpton like the necro stalls/wreck, but good luck getting there if you're a newbie. Another good place to scavenge that isn't quite as dangerous as Necro is the crashed airplane south of the abandoned highway as you can get many good crafting parts there. Unfortunately, there are rattlesnakes which will aggro, and can be dodgy.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: October 07, 2010, 05:17:40 pm »

Chem suits are free in the locker in the SW chemical plant. Of course, you have to beat the boss hog as well.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: October 07, 2010, 05:27:57 pm »

If you can get a hold of any of the spears, do so, because they would appear to be decent mid-range spears. They're apparently slow as balls, going off helljunk, but they'd be decent (read: cheaper) substitutes to assegais, and decent newbie weapons are a good thing to have on hand for new members. Assegai's are probably better (and expensive as fuck all but shitty despite it), but slaver spears have a parry class of two, and do more damage.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 311