Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 477462 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1950 on: December 14, 2009, 11:03:06 pm »

Cue rage at the fact that I'm standing outside an apartment which I was recently locked out of for some reason, while all of my weapons sit in there, and I stand looking puzzled with a butchers knife.

It seems I have been unwittingly evicted.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: December 14, 2009, 11:08:15 pm »

Beorn a suggestion, if ye've got plently of money on that account then just make a new character and lay low on it.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: December 14, 2009, 11:24:12 pm »

Yeah, I'm not worried really. Worse they do is smash shit up and take some mats I got for a dollar. No big deal. Just annoyed that inaluct posted my info here when it was fairly clear I have people after me.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: December 14, 2009, 11:31:53 pm »

I seriously don't know why he didn't think of blotting out the appartment number.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: December 14, 2009, 11:34:05 pm »

Like I asked before, where does one get shockmasters and stuff, or are they craft only?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: December 14, 2009, 11:58:55 pm »

Informers are sold in corpclave at the security shop, for 3000 if memory serves. Same shop also sells vox silvers(6000) and golds(18000). they also sell trickrtreat door kits, which explode if anyone tries to pick yer lock.

Shokmasters are craft only; current player price for em is 100K. Page Nous if you want one, or if you want a Vox Diamond.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: December 15, 2009, 12:19:18 am »

Yeah, thanks. Got an informant, for all the good that will do. Not like I can fight off an attack, but maybe I could get Twerp or someone to help. Wish I could get a trickrtreat. Oh well.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: December 15, 2009, 12:53:45 am »

Got my weapon. in the apartment. Now just to find hyperimmune, find zombies, and find someone to mod the shit outta my katana.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: December 15, 2009, 01:06:55 am »

I can mod the katana, and for a slight fee get you to HI.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: December 15, 2009, 01:12:57 am »

Iloveyou.

What times are you on?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: December 15, 2009, 01:20:42 am »

Completely random times. Name of Beorn in game.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: December 15, 2009, 12:45:07 pm »

I can also mod it. Beorn is on at random times, but Im useally on after 24:00 GMT
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: December 15, 2009, 05:13:54 pm »

You really don't have anything worth putting a shockmaster over in that apartment, but yeah, ask Twerp about it. He's on way more often than Nous, and will probably do it for less.

Also, how was I supposed to know that GRU read this forum!?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: December 15, 2009, 05:15:46 pm »

I hadn't realized shockers were such high end equipment. Wasn't your fault inaluct. Just gotta hope the VG bronze and informant help.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: December 15, 2009, 05:40:49 pm »

I hadn't realized shockers were such high end equipment. Wasn't your fault inaluct. Just gotta hope the VG bronze and informant help.
Of course telling them what your lock is doesn't help either.
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 311