Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 477903 times)

dorkface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #1605 on: November 09, 2009, 12:37:27 pm »

Twerp here; I try to keep the KREW corpstore stocking what people want, so fer crying out loud TELL me if you think you see a gap to be filled! Like it says in the room description, ya dummies. I've added armordillo plate gauntlets, which provide slightly better defense than juicer gauntlets but have a -2.5 dodge penalty, as opposed to the juicer gauntlets 0. Woulda done juicers instead, but damned if I can get enough elastin to shovel into the gaping maw of the PLAYER ECONOMY furnace.

If I can think of a way to put up a list of patterns/schematics/diagrams and their components that aren't in the corpstore that WON'T get defaced and/or stolen, I'll do that, but for now asking is The Way.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: November 09, 2009, 04:54:19 pm »

Well more 10/10 sky raider dusters wouldn't be so bad. Quick Mold Plastic Bars (Which again demand the ever needed elastin.)

Gold Ruby rings wouldn't be so bad. Red Cocoons.

In the V store, we've had success with trail packs. Though getting hold of reenforced flex tubes in the number needed is a bit hard.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: November 09, 2009, 11:00:47 pm »

Not sure, but i think i ran into Sofia today.

dorkface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: November 10, 2009, 11:30:33 am »

I try to stick to lowbie gear at cheap prices, it's my corpmates that put up assegais and deathsuits and whatnot. I'll make anything on request, though, long as you can help get the parts together.

I'd love to be able to put up crafting components and such, but there's a limit to how much a corpstore can stock! I'm already courting perilously close to the 150-item limit. Maybe I could make a splinter corp for that or something if it's really in demand.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 11:32:16 am by dorkface »

Charlatan

• Bay Watcher
  • you knew i was a rattlesnake when you picked me up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: November 10, 2009, 05:47:12 pm »

ATTN all: City Hall is now available to you (probably for the first time in your player career) for a variety of services:

1) Marriage. I can now perform marriage ceremonies and will do this for you.
2) Support for the arts. When funding is available, I will buy scrimshaws, sculptures, etc. to display in City Hall.
3) Misc. employment. City Hall always needs bizarre and dangerous tasks taken care of for the good of the People, and you may get ca$h or other rewards for your civic service.

Or just swing by and check the office out. It would not be a reality without players voting, anyways.
when all you have is a knife, everything looks like an old person

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: November 12, 2009, 07:02:29 am »

Mayor Charlatan's addition of Firewater is my favorite act ever and I vote to lengthen his term indefinitely for it.

Also, you can get 500 Stress after dying and going to Nirvana. This caused me to commit suicide, while dead. Nothing happened.

Interestingly you can also grab and rape people in Nirvana. And with 500 stress Enlightened Transcendants and even the Bodhi Tree will tell you to kill people. So awesome.

cib

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: November 12, 2009, 10:48:16 am »

I'm bored and thought I could give this a try

And have been stuck in the registration process for a few hours. Never got the registration mail, am not getting a response to my mail either, and it said not to register another character. I think they don't want me to play or something.

Anyway, should I ever get my character activated, what do I do to get in contact with you guys in game?

dorkface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: November 12, 2009, 11:00:07 am »

You sure it's not in your spam folder or something? If not, somebody here can get an admins attention on your behalf if you give us your name.

Also why are you dorks ignoring my armordillo plate gauntlets and still buying lotus tebukuros if the latter are so sucky, dangit.

cib

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: November 12, 2009, 11:07:21 am »

Unless it's advertising medicine to enlarge the size of your copulatory organs in the subject, nope, it's not in my spam folder. Well, the name is "Arkei" and I can PM you my e-mail if you need me to.

dorkface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: November 12, 2009, 01:44:17 pm »

Surely you didn't miss the help@hellmoo.org for registration problems on the login screen!

Not that I forgot about it or anything, nossir.

cib

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: November 12, 2009, 02:12:30 pm »

Alright, got my registration.

Now, I'm trying to get the hell out of the orphanage, avoiding to get annoyed and raped again. Gotta find that museum and get some weaponry.. Hard reading all that stuff when you know there's someone nearby who wants to rape your avatar, but whatever. This does remind me a lot of the goons, you know.

Grendus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: November 16, 2009, 10:46:46 pm »

Hmm, I've never had a problem with being raped... even on a female character. If you need help, feel free to page Grendus or Belanna, if I'm on it's usually on one of those chars.
A quick guide to surviving your first few days in CataclysmDDA:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=121194.msg4796325;topicseen#msg4796325

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: November 16, 2009, 11:21:02 pm »

Krew is one of the most helpful corps I've ever been in.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: November 16, 2009, 11:26:04 pm »

I dont have a corp yet. I dont get on often enough.

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: November 16, 2009, 11:54:14 pm »

KREW seems like a very good corp. They radiate helpfulness. Hell. Even to non-members.

WHORE is on the down-spiral if it's not gone already.

GRU looks promising, but we have so many new members that it's hard to get a feel for which direction we're going.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 311