Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Survival of the Fittest. (Lights on, or lights out?)  (Read 13972 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (Death through Sloth, can you hear it?)
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2009, 03:16:22 am »

I'm sort of on the edge between what game Siquo's playing at.

Is he expecting you and encouraging you to take EVERY POSSIBLE HEED AND CARE INTO EVERYTHING YOU DO, or will that just get you killed?

Than it hits me.

He's doing all of this because its hilarious. Brilliant.
The rules of when you do or don't die are hidden, ambiguous, and only slightly hinted at. Finding out the rules of the game is the only way to win. Right now, Zai is doing pretty good.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (Death through Sloth, can you hear it?)
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009, 03:48:59 am »

Shoot the lock and if that doesn't force to door open I'll cautiously walk around the house.
You fire your gun at the lock. The kickback is enormous, you sprain your wrist and your gun flies out of your hand! The lock is blasted out of the door, leaving a hole. The door opens slightly. Suddenly, worms come out of the door and flee in every direction, they seem to be ignoring you in a blind panic.

Looking back, you see your gun continue to fly upwards and away, ignoring gravity. It doesn't seem to be falling down.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (There can Obi Wan)
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2009, 03:52:15 am »

Try to grab my gun, but I'll stop if I can't reach it. Either way I will then kick the door the rest of the way open.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2009, 04:11:54 am »

I will walk up to the front door of the house if it is closed I will chainsaw it down if not I will walk in and view the inside

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2009, 04:41:11 am »

Try to grab my gun, but I'll stop if I can't reach it. Either way I will then kick the door the rest of the way open.

It's already way beyond reach. You kick the door open, more worms fly out of it, a few of them even land on you! Immediately they gnaw at you with a mouth full of tiny teeth and try to burrow under your skin.
Inside the door is a hallway, with a number of doors with a stair going up. There is light coming from somewhere on the second floor.

I will walk up to the front door of the house if it is closed I will chainsaw it down if not I will walk in and view the inside
When you turn the corner, you see the front door open violently, and worms flying out of it. A few of them keep hovering just in front of the door. You evade them and walk into the hallway.
There's a door to the left, one at the end of the hallway to the back, a door to the left under the stairs, and three doors to the right. All of them are closed. There is light shining down from the second floor.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2009, 04:46:25 am »

Shake the worms off then cautiously open the first door to the left, doing my best not to touch anything but the floor and the door.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2009, 04:54:55 am »

Shake the worms off then cautiously open the first door to the left, doing my best not to touch anything but the floor and the door.
You pick off the worms and throw them away, but a few of them had already crawled under your skin. You manage to get them out, but you're bleeding from a few small wounds now. You hope you got all of them...
You carefully open the first door to your left. You see a dining room, with mummified corpses sitting at the dining table. A double glass door into the garden looks smashed to pieces, although you can't see any pieces.
You hear soft muttering.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:28 am »

Look at the things on the table, being careful not to touch anything but the floor.
My full sig

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2009, 05:22:46 am »

Look at the things on the table, being careful not to touch anything but the floor.
There's a mostly-eaten and now very much-decayed turkey on the table. There are plates, glasses, and cutlery on the table, and a tablecloth underneath it all.

Something invisible bumps into you! You hear a stifled yell, and you fall backwards into the wall!
A plate starts hovering into the air, and flies towards you, barely missing you, and breaks just a few centimeters above your head against the wall, spraying decayed food and pieces of porcelain all over you.

The corpse at the head of the table suddenly starts shaking, a knife that was lodged in its chest comes out, and starts flying slowly towards you.
You hear whispering.
"Die die die die die die die die..."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2009, 05:26:28 am »

Dash outside, being careful not to trip over or touch anything, or be hit by any flying objects, especially the knife.
My full sig

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2009, 05:31:45 am »

Dash outside, being careful not to trip over or touch anything, or be hit by any flying objects, especially the knife.
You dash towards the broken glass double doors, and duck under the knife. It moves down, and slashes your arm! You're bleeding heavily just above the elbow. You keep running however, and you're now outside in a garden, surrounded by statues. The knife is slashing back and forth blindly at the double-door, it seems like it can't find you anymore.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2009, 05:32:21 am »

I assume I saw the knife fly through the door so will rush in through the door to the left (obviously after the knife has gone past) and chainsaw the dead body!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2009, 05:34:21 am »

Bandage my wound with my sleeve.
My full sig

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2009, 06:31:39 am »

I assume I saw the knife fly through the door so will rush in through the door to the left (obviously after the knife has gone past) and chainsaw the dead body!
You did not see a knife (Archangel exited through the broken glass door, not the hallway/front door where you are). You did see the door to your left open, and a plate crash against the wall.
You rush in the room, and see a dining table with dead people. There is a broken glass double door leading into the garden. A knife floats in the air in front of the door. It doesn't seem to notice you.

Bandage my wound with my sleeve.
You rip off your sleeve and bandage the bleeding wound. You still see the knife floating in the air. Behind it, a floating chainsaw enters the room!

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2009, 04:10:36 pm »

I search the shelves and the pots and pans while keeping an eye out for anything.  I read the label of the pesticide and the labels on the canned food.  I also listen for anything that may come.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9