Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Survival of the Fittest. (Lights on, or lights out?)  (Read 14000 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survival of the Fittest. (I'm in yer veins, and some nibblin')
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 07:09:08 am »

I'll tap the window and if nothing happens I'll break it. If something bad happens after tapping I will try and sprint back up toward the house, watching out for hazards on teh ground as I go.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 07:16:01 am »

I'll tap the window and if nothing happens I'll break it. If something bad happens after tapping I will try and sprint back up toward the house, watching out for hazards on teh ground as I go.
You tap the window. A few small spiders scurry out of the way, but otherwise, nothing happens. You try to break the window with your bare hands, then with your elbow, then with your head, then you try kicking it, but the glass is stronger than you. You might need a rock or something to break it.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 01:50:32 pm »

Im in.

>I walk towards the house VERY carefully, checking the ground for trip hazards and also avoiding any trees and their branches, whilst going at a medium pace.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 01:57:04 pm »

shouldn't you be on the waiting list?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 02:00:56 pm »

While still holding onto the bamboo and keeping an eye on the scarecrow, I tree to see if I can hear anything around and use the palm of my hand to push open the door handle.  Back away after the door is open in case something jumps out.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 02:34:41 pm »

While still holding onto the bamboo and keeping an eye on the scarecrow, I tree to see if I can hear anything around and use the palm of my hand to push open the door handle.  Back away after the door is open in case something jumps out.
You tree to see, and hear a thumping sound from beyond the back of the house. You open the handle, it's a bit stuck but you push it down and open the door. The greenhouse has a few shelves, a lot of pots, and is overgrown with plants. The air is thick, warm and moist, and smells sickly sweet of compost and decayed flowers. There is a wooden door leading into the house, as well.
The scarecrow hasn't moved. It's still looking at you.

(S)he is, and I assume that was meant by 'Im in'. I do not suspect (s)he meant the "hating the outside is fashionable and sooooo 2009"-'in'.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 02:36:35 pm »

ninja'd, and its he please.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 05:54:41 pm »

I examine the next largest knife. If it is sharp (i.e. not a butter knife), I pick it up carefully. If nothing dangerous happens, I proceed to walk cautiously into the living room, touching nothing but the floor and the knife. If something dangerous does happen, I run carefully out of the house.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2009, 02:32:08 am »

I examine the next largest knife. If it is sharp (i.e. not a butter knife), I pick it up carefully. If nothing dangerous happens, I proceed to walk cautiously into the living room, touching nothing but the floor and the knife. If something dangerous does happen, I run carefully out of the house.

Examining the table, you find a steak-knife. It'll do. It has some pieces of what-probably-once-was steak (you hope) on it as well. You take it.

The door to the hallway opens, and closes again. You decide that was dangerous and run cautiously (how does one do that?) into the garden. Looking back, you see the corpse that fell over straightening back into his upright position, and staying there.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2009, 06:44:17 am »

I go to the door again knocking on it lightly and observing what happens. If nothing I try to open it.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2009, 06:51:56 am »

I go to the door again knocking on it lightly and observing what happens. If nothing I try to open it.

You knock. Someone knocks back.

You momentarily think it's an obvious setup for a joke, but discard the thought.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2009, 01:47:29 pm »

My apologies, but i will be away until the 20th July on holiday. Please skip me until i post again after the 20th.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 04:40:58 am »

I'll try and open the door and kicking in one fluid motion.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 07:14:46 am »

I'll try and open the door and kicking in one fluid motion.
Fluidly you open the door and kick into thin air behind it. The shed is devoid of life-forms, and you only see what you already saw through the window.

Luckk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 04:32:43 pm »

I take a look at what is on the shelves and inside the pots while I try to cover my nose from the smell with my shirt.  I get out if I see any type of movement coming from the plants or the smell gets to strong.  I also leave if I can hear movement coming from outside and look to see if the scarecrow did anything.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9