Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92207 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2085 on: August 06, 2009, 05:08:01 pm »

"Lich, get out of here. Me, Sof and Cairn here are having a private conversation."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: August 06, 2009, 05:08:28 pm »

The Lich is still somewhat out of it.

"Tyranids are a full course meal that is fun for all the family! Genestealers in particular are worth cooking slow. It holds in all the genome manipulating goodness!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: August 06, 2009, 05:10:57 pm »

"I don't mind him... He's kinda cute actually..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: August 06, 2009, 05:17:20 pm »

Trogskull jumped away from the nipping Chihuahua, but the other Orks were not as lucky, and appeared to catch rabies, then catch fire and die. He picked up his massive choppa and swung it towards the Chihuahua, in an attempt to neuter it so it would be less aggressive. ((Consider this a warning. Based on how you act, Trogskull will view you as different things. And then he'll do crazy shit like this.))

Siriul replied "No. This xeno is new to me, and I would not have known the two were related."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: August 06, 2009, 05:19:09 pm »

"Nah, I'd rather go for Luke. Shame he's taken a vow a celibacy."

Little turns back to Cairn, staring attentively. She grins, "So, do you wanna have some fun with me and Sof or not?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: August 06, 2009, 05:19:27 pm »

"They are not callled xenos. They are called zerg, the thing your commander killed, that was once one of our soldiers that got captured by the zerg."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: August 06, 2009, 05:20:56 pm »

"Hm. If these zerg can infect humans, then why is Atlas still alive?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: August 06, 2009, 05:21:48 pm »

"Zeno? I know that guy! Nice chap, never really did get that whole indivisible distance thing."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: August 06, 2009, 05:22:52 pm »

"That is if they capture him, there hives are made of pure flesh, even the floors are, there was an incident at an allies base, the flesh from one of their hives mutated and took control of their troops by mutating them."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: August 06, 2009, 05:24:14 pm »

"The Space Marines have faced worse. I believe I speak for the Dark Angels as a whole when I say that we'll happily exterminate these things... if we ever find our way back home."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: August 06, 2009, 05:25:17 pm »

"Are you talking about the Tyranids, because that's rather ironic considering how the Ultramarines were nearly wiped out by them, although that is a bit of an overstatement. Not that that helps the ghosts of the 1st company any."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: August 06, 2009, 05:27:02 pm »

Siriul shouts to the Lich

"I'm sorry, I don't recall you turning back a Hive Fleet with only a thousand men! If you plan to boast, I suggest you prove your worth beforehand!"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: August 06, 2009, 05:27:53 pm »

Sofia also looks at Cairn, with a wide grin.

"Come on, you wanna have some fun right? Don't be a baby about it!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: August 06, 2009, 05:28:27 pm »

"We probably tried everything you have in your arsenal to blow up the hives, we know because our allies had spies in your bases, they were observing you, the allies, they aren't exactly human though, here is a picture"

"Damn useful with the dragoons, though I don't know how they get a severed head to survive in them though."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: August 06, 2009, 05:32:12 pm »

Siriul shouts to the Lich

"I'm sorry, I don't recall you turning back a Hive Fleet with only a thousand men! If you plan to boast, I suggest you prove your worth beforehand!"

"See my comment about what I think of those things. Here's a hint: It consists of three words."

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 176