Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92323 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1395 on: July 27, 2009, 01:43:30 am »

The Lich walks up to Cairn and puts his hand on his shoulder in a falsely reassuring manner.

"Don't worry, I have complete confidence in you!"

He then goes over to strife.

"Are you offering bets?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: July 27, 2009, 02:41:32 am »

Mission turns to Ocade and shrugs

"Looks like it is going to be me and you fighting but lets hold off a sec, I gotta see how this turns out"

Mission reclines on the arena's edge eagerly anticipating the fight
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: July 27, 2009, 07:42:08 am »

Armok is not on this plane, and has not been in a while.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: July 27, 2009, 10:31:29 am »

I run up to the Lich and Strife and ask "Can I bet my pants for money? Either way, I'm just glad to be in a warm, warm building!"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: July 27, 2009, 01:05:20 pm »

Ocade shrugs and wipes away the demon summoning circles and goes and sits down waiting for first blood.

"Kay."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: July 27, 2009, 11:03:17 pm »

((Forgot to mention, Deadly's skin is bloodred, and he has long spikes of rust-coloured hair (although it appears to made of metal) forming a mane on his neck. He appears to be able to project these with great accuracy at targets))

Deadly stalks out of the arena in time to hear Little's request. He looks back to Cairn, somewhere within the Arena.

"Yeah, I suppose its about time he tries to fight someone. You OK with that idea Cairn?"

Cairn walks out, with dark ichor dripping off his robe. He looks at Little, sizing her up. Just a human - should be easy. He nods

"Yeah, I'll do it - but we fight on my turf. A Shadow scene - should be easy enough, noone will get hurt and there's no issues with terrain."

Cairn's voice is clear, without trace of fear. A strange leadenness fills it though, it has a weirdness hard to define. He walks back into the Arena, beckoning to Little to follow. Once inside, he begins to chant. The light slowly fades from the arena, it grows darker and darker, until Cairn's chants reach a crescendo and stop. The terrain is flat and featureless and a dull grey. Everything seems to be lit from everywhere and nowhere at once.

"The light here means that I have no particular power or weakness - it will be a fair fight"

Cairn draws his sword and stands at the ready, preparing to fight.

((Your move Little))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: July 27, 2009, 11:58:54 pm »

"Hey! Don't start the fighting without me!" The armory door knob jiggled, followed by something with either great strangth or weight pounding aginst it "Foul deamon door! Open, damn you!" Luke yelled, his voice dropping an octive and sounding much more demonic.

The door continued to be pounded onto, until a chainsaw was applied to the door. soon, the door gave way to the multi-teethed weapon, and Luke passed through the hole, in full Terminator armor, wielding a chain fist and a storm bolter. To say his looked intermidating is like saying an Ork is ugly. He pointed at Deadly and yelled out
"Lets wrestle!", Although the way he said it almost sounded like 'rassle'.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 28, 2009, 12:22:11 am »

Mission whispers to Ocade

"5 gold on Little, and 3 on Deadly"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 28, 2009, 01:13:01 am »

Archangel glides into the arena. "You guys having a tourament or something? I'm not going to join. If I want to fight something I can easily just go back to Grodneckigen and do my job."

He floats there on his board for a moment, deep in thought. "Hey, Strife, do you have any musical instruments here? I want to practice my drumming. Or guitar. Or singing. Whatever I can do."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 28, 2009, 02:11:47 am »

Deadly looks more than pleased to accept Luke's challenge

"We'll fight - but ditch the weapons - keep a sword and thats it. After all, all I have are my talons. Also, can you set the Arena to a abandoned urban environment? It's a nice even ground, with benefits for both of us. Changelings and computers don't mix, so I'd prefer if you did it."

Deadly sits back on his haunches and waits for Luke to remove his weapons - he seems unconcerned about the armor, however.

((Meanwhile...))

Realising he'd have to make the first move, Cairn swings his black blade down and over, slicing through the skin of his hand! The wound isn't deep, but it bleeds freely. The tattoos on his arms seem to writhe and crawl, and when the blood hits the ground the shadows seem to congregrate, writhing and bubbling. A pool of glistening shadow forms, and suddenly gives birth to three misshapen creatures! All are disproportionate, almost two dimensional, a mishmash of features and faces. All they have in common are razor sharp claws from which darkness drips freely, spattering on the ground. With heart-stopping screeches, they lunge at Little, leaving Cairn to bind his wounded hand with a strip of cloth he procured from a pocket.
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: July 28, 2009, 12:12:25 pm »

Ocade whispers to Misson,
"Damnit you got the good bet...Fine"
"Oh and 15 coins that Deadly rips apart Luke."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 28, 2009, 12:42:07 pm »

WorkerDrone is just in the middle of it all, but than he throws his arms into a 'thumbs THAT way' motion, raising his eyebrows.

"You guys suck..."

"..."

"...and I'm going home." He walks in the direction OPPOSITE of the exit, into a storage closet.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: July 28, 2009, 12:55:04 pm »

Luke nodded in agreement, then dropped the storm bolter and removed the chainsaw attachment from the chain fist, now simply making it a power fist. He would have picked up a sword instead, but the only sword he id good with is the chainsword, and he is much more comfortable with the power fist than with any of the other swords.

Luke moved over to the consule and set a few orders into it. After about a minute, Luke and Deadly's side of the arena suddenly flashed in a psychedelic matter, and after the light show dispersed in it's place there was a sprawling urban jungle.

The perticular place Luke had chosen was an Imperial hive world, an entire planet city that made early 21th century citys look like hovels. The buildings reached the sky, and all had a gothic style to it. the place had a smell that could be best be described as a mix of a factory and a battlefield.

Luke had found himself somewhere in one of the lower levels, where little sun reached. The place is devoid of any life (aside from Luke and Deadly), making the place all the more grim. Luke activated the power fist and checked that all system were working. Luke smerked. This will be a walk in the park

"Let's rumble"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: July 28, 2009, 02:44:40 pm »

Ocade whispers to Misson,
"Damnit you got the good bet...Fine"
"Oh and 15 coins that Deadly rips apart Luke."

Mission whispers back

"Deal"
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 176