Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92348 times)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1245 on: July 19, 2009, 03:29:45 am »

"..."

"You already are."
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 19, 2009, 03:33:49 am »

"So, Dictator... Are you saying this chaos is happening becuase someone else wants to come but is having trouble doing so?"
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 19, 2009, 03:39:59 am »

((That is why those parts of you were unharmed; anything coming from Maha doesn't have to make sense. Everything coming from Dictator has to make sense.))

If a "click" sound could be translated into smell and feeling, the aura of citrus produced one. (The aura was just bumped up a level in permanence.) The fire on the Lich's skull begins turning from its reds and yellows, to blues and violets. The process is slow enough not to be noticed till it's half way done.
A young man in slacks and a denim, button-up shirt walks out the shimmering wall, removing his face as he does so. The face becomes a black and white pottery mask on removal, and the man in slacks blurs a moment before revealing Dictator, in all his gray.
"I finally need Maha for something."
Dictator looks at the current bits of oddness around the room.
"It really didn't cause much trouble this time, did 'e?"

((Edit for last post: Dictator only just came back, and Maha has been here the whole time, causing oddness. Maha doesn't stay corporeal very often, and when he does, things get much...more exciting.))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 19, 2009, 03:43:36 am »

((That is why those parts of you were unharmed; anything coming from Maha doesn't have to make sense. Everything coming from Dictator has to make sense.))
((What are you talking about? Who are you talking to?))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 19, 2009, 03:43:48 am »

"Who is Maha? And why does my head feel blue?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 19, 2009, 03:47:39 am »

((Myroc, he pointed out that he didn't have an ear, left lung, or hat when Maha shot those parts of him with a laser.))

Scowl resuming its normal place, Dictator responds
"Blast, do I have to make introductions again? I already spoke of Maha, and you saw it try and attack me, and I solidify it."
Dictator looks around, hoping that Maha will take a corporeal form again, so Dictator may drag it out kicking and screaming (probably, with random probability).
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 19, 2009, 03:53:04 am »

"Argh... So the dragon I assumed to be a dragon was a dragon until you came here telling us he was pretending to be you. And you could still be this chaotic Maha, intending to confuse us even more. Ugh."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 19, 2009, 03:53:20 am »

A landmine detonates underneath the Dictator.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 19, 2009, 03:56:34 am »

"Aah!"
He falls over, keeping hold of his drink. He's NOT losing that.

"Why do things have to keep exploding!"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 19, 2009, 04:02:10 am »

The beginnings of Dictator's reply are completely washed out by the noise of the explosive. His gray robes are torn and blasted, but luckily for him his mask is fine. After blinking a few times, he says
"Why didn't that happen last time?"
A spear flips out of a beer mug on the shelf, clattering to the floor. A few stones on the floor change to a hexagonal shape, pushing other stones out of alignment.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 19, 2009, 04:04:00 am »

Strife has reentered the main room.

"Why do people keep entering my plane in the main room even though it's warded to make it more difficult?!"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 19, 2009, 04:05:44 am »

Little heads to bed.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 19, 2009, 04:06:05 am »

"They're all idiots. Now what did you do to my tank?" Archangel is now wearing the armor he came in in.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 19, 2009, 04:12:24 am »

The Lich has somehow ended up on the ceiling.

"Okay, now. How in the hells did I end up here?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 19, 2009, 04:13:01 am »

"Hey, good night, Little."

He sees Archangel approaching Strife.
"Um."

He goes back to the lounge and grabs a random book to hide behind, avoiding possible additional explosions.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 176