Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92282 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #915 on: July 13, 2009, 02:20:52 pm »

The Lich is struck by a thought.

"Excuse me Armok, but I just noticed something. Your most famous attribute is the controlling of people. Weather mighty heros or entire fortresses, you have always displayed an astounding aptitude in the realm of controlling people.

But here, you seem to have made most of us apathetic to your cause, if not mildly angry at you. If your most well-known power is that over people, why is this?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 13, 2009, 02:50:45 pm »

"He controlls BLOOD most beings have blood."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 13, 2009, 03:15:13 pm »

"Well, I haven't seen him do that either, and if Armok was not the one controlling all those fortresses and heroes... who was?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: July 13, 2009, 04:44:57 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: July 13, 2009, 04:56:10 pm »

((Feel free enter, just note the rules on the first page, also note that you can't enter the fortress directly (read teleport into) or within half a mile without tripping all sorts of nasty defenses.))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: July 13, 2009, 05:19:29 pm »

"Yeah, I'd call you taking me out to dinner even enough. Now, is this for me not entering the race or if I win the race? 'Cause if I enter and win, I can wish for anything I want..."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: July 13, 2009, 08:40:42 pm »

The Lich is struck by a thought.

"Excuse me Armok, but I just noticed something. Your most famous attribute is the controlling of people. Weather mighty heros or entire fortresses, you have always displayed an astounding aptitude in the realm of controlling people.

But here, you seem to have made most of us apathetic to your cause, if not mildly angry at you. If your most well-known power is that over people, why is this?"
"because controlling people while interacting whit them is bad tone, makes for lots less interesting and funny situation, and makes half the point of socializing moot."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: July 14, 2009, 01:18:05 am »

"Then why do you godmod if you don't want to control people's reactions and the situation?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: July 14, 2009, 03:32:53 am »

"OK. Anyone want to come with me? I'd really appreciate a gunner." Archangel starts the engine.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: July 14, 2009, 05:33:02 am »

"Called it!"

WorkerDrone bolts up the tank, with two high jumps, crawling down the hatch of the tank, closing it up before anyone else can get in.

"Forward driver!"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: July 14, 2009, 06:03:41 am »

"Alright!" The tanks starts moving. "That's good. If it's moving, it's fully functional."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 14, 2009, 06:09:04 am »

"Then why do you godmod if you don't want to control people's reactions and the situation?"
((um, godmoding is an RP term as far as I know, meaning any eventual godmodding is OOC/metagame.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 15, 2009, 01:14:31 am »

(How about this then?)

"But you turn every situation to your advantage, manipulate everything so you come out ahead, and when you can't, you just ignore it. When someone else wants to say something, you just have to get in on it, give yourself control of the situation.

And Little, I do mean anything."

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 15, 2009, 01:18:06 am »

"Hmmm..."

Little grins, thinking of all the possibilities.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 15, 2009, 01:43:15 am »

"so how would this racee work? Would we just be jumping through portal to portal until we find ourselfs back here, or do you have a set course in mind?"

Luke grabs a plate and starts putting food on it. he hasn't eaten in a while.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 176