Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92293 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #990 on: July 17, 2009, 03:05:12 pm »

"New rule. No infernal contracts. There are a few other planes in the vehicle bay. Would one of those work?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: July 17, 2009, 03:05:23 pm »

"Nope. It was something over 3 thousand years I was stuck in there. But I wouldn't know, as I slept most of the time. Learning to hibernate is a wonderful thing. Especially when there is nothing to wake you up. You've never really slept until you go right through a century."

The Lich holds out his hand.

"Anyways, my name is The Lich, original name forgotten, with a very, very long list of titles. Pleased to meet you Vlynndar."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: July 17, 2009, 03:06:03 pm »

Ocade grins.

"Im not a Sof. Im a half darkelf who was picked to lead a Demon army into a realm of peace and elves.In exchange for immortality and magic. I can also control some water and darkness, I also dabble in necromancy. But i won't burn you..unless i get mad or want to have some fun."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: July 17, 2009, 03:14:59 pm »

He shakes Lich's hand as well.
"Yes, pleased to meet you. And Ocade, remind me not to get on your bad side."

He turns to Strife.
"I take it you are my host? I'm sorry about the lawn... I'll see if I can make repairs. Just a question. Were you the gunner? Because that was some good shooting." He holds out his hand.

"Very generous that should offer me a plane after I used one to dig a trench in your lawn."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: July 17, 2009, 03:32:08 pm »

"Kay."

Ocade walks off and grabs some brandy and a bottle of champgne.He walks outside,but when he passes Vlynnadar he throws the bottle of champgne to him and says
"Congrats on getting shot by Strife's cannons and making it out alive."

He then walks into the garden and sits down.He starts drinking the brandy and pratices cloaking peices of grass in darkness.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: July 17, 2009, 03:33:54 pm »

Sofia sits down and starts messing with her shotgun, at one point accidentally slicing her cheek with the bayonet.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: July 17, 2009, 03:36:39 pm »

"What are you doing? Do you want to get hurt?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: July 17, 2009, 03:39:17 pm »

Little wakes up and gets out of bed, fully dressed. She was sleeping in her clothes. With one hand she rubs her eyes and with the other she checks her knife is still in her pocket. Her usual morning procedure completed, she yawns and looks around, plucking a cigarette from an innrer pocket of her jacket. She walks up towards the new guy, and holds out her hand with a smile.

"What's your name? I'm Little."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: July 17, 2009, 03:42:25 pm »

Sofia starts disassembling the shotgun, then reassembles it with some slightly different parts. Then she starts the whole thing over again...

"Dammit... I can never get it just right..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: July 17, 2009, 03:43:58 pm »

"What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: July 17, 2009, 03:46:19 pm »

Sofia puts the shotgun together again and holds it up to her face, looking down the barrel.

"... Dammit."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: July 17, 2009, 03:49:36 pm »

"Why are you doing that? It's a good way to remove most of one's skull."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: July 17, 2009, 03:50:59 pm »

Ocade grins suddenly and points his finger at Sofia and mutters the spell to cloak in darkness. He then promptly takes another swig of the dwindling bottle of brandy.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: July 17, 2009, 03:55:40 pm »

The lich just dispels it.

"Don't do that."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 17, 2009, 03:57:03 pm »

"The name's Vlynndar," he said, as he shook her hand. "I crashed the plane in the front yard."

"And I'm not going to assume anything about you. I've mistaken a wizrad for death, a godlike being for a cat and apparently either you or the girl with the gun is a demon. Please don't steal my soul. The guy with the brandy tried to do that already."

"Pleased to meet you."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 176