Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92283 times)

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #945 on: July 15, 2009, 03:31:57 pm »

"I ate that other piece of dragon. I was bored, so i decided to for a looksee. Damn thing attacked me, so I mauled it. Think the zombies got to it though, since it wouldn't die, even after I'd eaten a fair chunk of it."

"I'm up for the race. Just nothing too deadly OK? I'm just an average Feral, so no Planes of Searing Fire or any shit like that."
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 15, 2009, 04:56:57 pm »

The Lich looks outside.

"Huh, nice plane, terrible crash..... wait a second, what is that smell? It seems to be a combination of burning foliage and.... uh oh. RUN!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 15, 2009, 05:03:50 pm »

((Gah, i gotta go again. One day I'll have the free time to actually do something on here. One day...))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 15, 2009, 05:19:57 pm »

((Okay, this is bad. I'm unconcious, things are about to go boom and start on fire, and I've got to sleep. Help.))
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 15, 2009, 05:41:28 pm »

Sofia runs at the crashed plane, holding her arm in front of her face to help with the smoke. As she gets there flames begin to engulf the tail, she quickly pulls the pilot loose and begins to drag him to safety

"You'll be okay, hey! You awake!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 15, 2009, 05:50:13 pm »

"Curses, i wanted to watch him bu-"

"Oh yeah, no antagonism. Damn."
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 15, 2009, 06:23:49 pm »

The Lich is using his repertoire of water based magic to put out the biplane. So far he has gone a bit overboard, taking out the fire, but also completely annihilating the plane in the process.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:16 pm »

((I had planned to do an impressive return, but WD has ruined that))
Archangel climbs out of the tank. "I'll have to fix the A/C, but apart from that this thing works great!" He looks around, noticing the crash site. "I'd help, but you guys seem to have everything under control."

He walks over to the bar and grabs himself a drink of the first thing that comes to hand.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 16, 2009, 03:09:23 am »

He wakes up.

"Zombies would have been a better choice," he groans. "How am I still alive? Those guns shredded everything more than a foot away from me. Am I safe here, or is it better if I faint again?"
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 16, 2009, 03:18:42 am »

The Lich, who is a grim-reaperish skeleton clad in a blue bathrobe with pink hearts and red lining is standing over him. (He's prone, on the ground.) He seems to have an oversized scythe strapped to his back.

"Hi!"

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 16, 2009, 03:29:33 am »

"Well. No sense in fainting in the last few seconds of my life. Hello, skinny Henry. I didn't imagine death in a bathrobe."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 16, 2009, 03:33:45 am »

"I'm not the grim reaper. Not anymore, at least.... Lousy union... You're okay, believe me; I know dead stuff, and you ain't dead."

The Lich seems puzzled.

"Who is skinny Henry?"

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 16, 2009, 03:49:04 am »

"Skinny Henry. Translation of Magere Hein. Grim reaper. Death. But you aren't. Good." He stands up, or tries to, anyway. "Buh... I need a drink. You, girl. You got me out?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 16, 2009, 04:14:24 am »

The Lich points at the bar.

"There's all kinds of alcoholic drinks in there, but a despairing scarcity of liquids that wouldn't make good fuel."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 16, 2009, 01:22:07 pm »

"It could wait. I need to say my plane goodbye. Where am I, anyway?"
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 176