Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92263 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #855 on: July 11, 2009, 01:23:37 am »

"Tanks are useless. Give me some common household products and twenty pounds of fertilizer, and there goes your million dollar tank."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 11, 2009, 01:39:45 am »

"Our new tanks are made of the same stuff as my armor, which can come out unscathed from a fusion bomb detonating right on top of it. And many are equipped with special devices that convert some of the explosive energy to sound or light energy. Those were originally created to prevent chain reactions when one of a spaceship's engines exploded. These don't make them invincible, but you need explosives that would be considered military grade on your world to even knock the paint off, let alone dent them. To do any real damage you need plasma or laser weapons. Or specially designed antitank rockets. Now are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help me?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 11, 2009, 02:36:02 am »

"Just gonna stand here. Personal motto not to get involved with Army losers."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 11, 2009, 02:44:07 am »

I'll have a look at her mind, see what she's thinking.
"Oh well." Archangel grabs a few more pieces and heads out the front door.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 04:45:26 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 11, 2009, 03:50:39 am »

WorkerDrone appears next to Little. "Army Losers?" He looks a little disappointed, and before she could reply, he had already gone off carrying a few rather bulkish parts in Archangel's direction.

"Army loser..." He mumbles a little hurt.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 11, 2009, 04:00:11 am »

"Hand me that spanner that's under your foot please."
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 11, 2009, 04:27:48 am »

Little chuckles, amused at the bruised egos.

"Yeah, Army Losers. Anybody stupid enough to uphold the so-called 'democracy' of America and invade innocent countries deserves to be shot in their interfering ass. Anybody stupid enough to join another country's army out of patriotism or some shit should be sent to a mental health clinic, as getting shot at for some half-assed cause is not anybody's idea of fun. With that, I'm going to bed."

Little grins.

"Sorry, Worker. Maybe we can have fun later, moi temp?"

Little heads to Sof's bag, scavenges through it for a moment, then retrieves a fresh pair of panties. She heads to bed and crawls under the covers, slipping out of her jeans and into her fresh underwear with a thick layer of cloth separating her from the main room. A moment later, Little pokes her head out onto a small pile of pillows and falls asleep. She's still wearing her favorite leather jacket.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 11, 2009, 04:32:35 am »

America
((Umm, wrong multiverse? I'm pretty sure that if Earth exist, it's NOT in current time.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 11, 2009, 04:36:01 am »

((As far as I'm aware, Earth exists, just not on this Plane.

And all Little knows is her time, so she insults the 'fascist pigs' of the US.

I love playing terribly odd characters.  :D))

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 11, 2009, 04:37:26 am »

"Not your life kid." He says quietly, stretching and arm before handing Archangel whatever it was he requested. "Still can't believe she called me an loser." He sulked.

WorkerDrone had entered the room Archangel made his stop at, just before Archangel addressed him.

"Never was much for tanks. Bayonets and Las Guns, may a chainsword if things got hairy, and hey, a good old fashioned scattershooter couldn't hurt anyone...except the enemy. Tanks? Good for nothing fuel suckers. Tanks are only good for killing other tanks. Now Titans! Titans are REAL armour. To bad any nearby Legios always seem busy with whatever Militant General here or there, cooking up another campaign for the Emperor. Live by the sword, die, crushed under foot by a one hundred and fifty foot tall monster."

WorkerDrone turned around to get more of whatever parts Archangel wanted carried in. Its not as if he had anything better to do.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 11, 2009, 04:50:53 am »

((I'm thinking that L46s have a cannon, a machinegun and a four barrel SAM launcher. And WD, I'm just outside the fortress))
"I've got the buggy together. It's just the armor and guns needing to be attached."
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 11, 2009, 09:31:01 am »

The Lich gets up.

"Eh, I never liked crawler tanks much. I prefer fighting vehicles with an insectoid or arachnoid design, which surprises me, as I despise both beyond words."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 11, 2009, 02:19:50 pm »

Luke grabs a few of the tank parts and moves them to where the rest are. Even without his power armor, he is still able to move the heavy parts with ease.

"I'm not a big fan of tanks either. Too many moving parts. Give me a bolter and a power weapon anyday. Leave the vehicles to the tech-heads."

He was not phased by Little's 'Army losers' comment, as he figured that whatever dimention she is from is no doubt different from his. Now, if she saw what the Imperium had to fight on a daily basis, she would be singing an enitely different tune
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:32:32 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 11, 2009, 02:27:13 pm »

"You know, I have my own army."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 11, 2009, 05:54:25 pm »

Ocade who was a horrible hangover is annoyed at people talking.

"Dont we all? Hey...is your army melee fighters?"
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 176