Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92225 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #600 on: July 08, 2009, 02:00:34 am »

Sofia drops the bottle at Strifes feet. It shatters.

"Clean it."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: July 08, 2009, 02:02:19 am »

Strife sighs.

I might as well go check on the dragon again. Maybe it's in range . . .

Strife goes back to his service corridors.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 08, 2009, 02:05:26 am »

"There are two parts to a Feral. There is the Human, what we were originally, and the Feral, the beast. Over the time there grows less of the human and more of the Feral, as we become more and more attuned to the beast. The difference is.. frightening. A human mind cannot fight the Feral. It is alien. Slow, cold and calculating, always, always hungry. There are escapes, ways of avoiding its total control, but the human is always lost eventually. But it is not a destruction, or a forced change, as in your heavens. Simply our slow acceptance of our nature."
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 08, 2009, 02:10:15 am »

"Meh, sounds a lot like what happens to Beastland petitioners to me, and I never said that it was only the heavens that had them. All of the outer planes do. The ones in a few of the hells are used as currency."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 08, 2009, 02:14:44 am »

"Hah! Then the beastlanders are happy. At least, the hunters are. Truly, I feel for the Empaths in my Lands. No respect in their life, and their belief is once they die, they are subjected to the minds of God, and thus destroyed. And that's their Heaven. I can't understand them."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 08, 2009, 02:19:10 am »

"Hunters? In the beastlands? I said that the heavens can be a very, very dangerous place. There are next to no hunters in the beastlands; if they know what's good for them. But I suspect you mean predators. There are many, and they are all as intelligent as you or I, as are the other animals. The animals are most often petitioners who have been there a long time. I never said that petitioners are humanoid, and most aren't, especially in the lower planes."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 08, 2009, 02:23:59 am »

"Sounds like these Beastlanders have it good, and yes, predators is what I meant. Ferals used to be free, freer than they are now. Hell, we are the most populous race on our Lands by far, as all our own children grow up to be Ferals, yet the children of the Humans have a chance to be Ferals too! Yet as the Orders grow, our ways must, by necessity, change if we wish to survive. And that's where I come in. I killed a non-exile accidentally in an attack, and now I'm stuck as the Feral who has to tell the others to stop killing things."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 08, 2009, 02:29:52 am »

"Hmm, kinda reminds me of my old home for some reason, or maybe it's all this talking about heavens and things. You must understand. the upper and lower planes really aren't heavens and hells in the sense your thinking of. The petitioners are all outnumbered by the living creatures there. As in things like humans and dwarfs and elves and bladelings and such."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 08, 2009, 02:33:55 am »

Sofia grabs her shotgun and starts... Talking to it?

"How many people did we kill together Lyn? a hundred? Two hundred? Why do you get to rest and not think of them? And I have to see their faces every night?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 08, 2009, 02:37:43 am »

"Oh dear, she's off her nut. I give her 15 minutes before she falls into a stupor."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 08, 2009, 02:47:23 am »

"Bah, you guys think you have it bad? One step into my world would probably snap your frail mind like a twig."

One could tell that at this point that Luke had crossed over to the magical state of mind one reaches when they have enough beer in their system.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 08, 2009, 02:48:59 am »

"Eh, not me. I've had experience with psychics powerful enough to destroy worlds. I'd survive, but I wouldn't like it very much."

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 08, 2009, 02:52:24 am »

"Frail mind? Half of me exists only to kill. Half of me doesn't even understand the concept of being prey - prey is what happens to other things, not me. And the other half spends most of his miserable life trying not to give in to the  stonger half so the Orders don't wipe out his very existence. I don't care what's in there, it cannot 'snap' a Feral mind. At worst the Feral simply wouldn't accept it"

"And as for the girl, something is off about her. I don't know what, but it worries me."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 08, 2009, 02:53:45 am »

Sofia cradles her shotgun in her arms, and starts singing quietly to it

"If I didn't care more than words can say... If I didn't care would I feel this way?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 08, 2009, 02:54:43 am »

"Well, I could care less, as I now have to go find the beat of destruction that flows though us all and attune myself to it before I go crazy and murder you all. Bye!"

He exits into the courtyard

(OOC: see yah.)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 176