Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92219 times)

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #585 on: July 08, 2009, 01:22:28 am »

"Call me a Shifter again and I will be forced to take offence - they are the reason I am in this mess. A Shifter shifts reality so it suits him - they fight as cowards, from shadows and with mind tricks. I am a Feral, wild and free to do as I wish, or I would be if I weren't shackled to the Orders.

Still, your troubles are worse than mine. You destroyed an afterlife you say? Why have not the demons and angels of the world chased you down? Why infact, do you still live before us, despite lacking most of the necessary prerequisites?"
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 08, 2009, 01:25:03 am »

Sofia suddenly stands up, knocking over her stool. She then nearly tackles the Lich, giving him a forceful hug.

"I'm... Sorry..."

She stays there, crying on his shoulder.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 08, 2009, 01:28:13 am »

"Because 1. I didn't destroy it, I did something much, much worse that moved it. 2. The demons payed me and the angles blamed them. Also, I neglected to mention two things about petitioners: They strive to become one with their plane, the knowledge of their previous life is burned away, as is their personality, until they become one with it. Oblivion, but in a nicely decorated package. If you worship certain deities, you get re-incarnated, which is still no good, as that still gets rid of your personality.

And Sofia, please stop. You're liquored up and likely to vomit on me."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 08, 2009, 01:30:54 am »

Sofia gets off of the Lich.

"Fine..."

She stands her stool back up and sits back down, grabbing another bottle.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 08, 2009, 01:34:13 am »

"Ah, my mistake. So the gist of it is you die, the part I would call the person is destroyed, and then the shell of that person is slowly destroyed by their own beliefs. What the hell kind of person would follow such Gods? Clearly you have mighty power, and know of other planes, so why not find a suitable one? One where people actually get a time of peace after their death?"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 08, 2009, 01:36:25 am »

"heh, funny. Do you people know how many close ones I have lost? How many times I have spent millennia caring for someone, only to see horrible things happen to them, far more horrible things than any you have described? Millions of times, hundreds of millions, and that's only during the last cycle.
Do you know how old I am? It needs a master mathematician to even express it, and I'm not sure anyone but a god could truly understand that large a number. There are times longer than eternity, things larger than infinity.
How many afterlife planes do you not think I have destroyed? Billions.
How many minds have I destroyed utterly? s.
For those here that do not have afterlives, I hope you do realize I'm a provider of that service, and I'd be glad to take you in.
Lich, that layer, it didn't slide into... into... did it?"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 08, 2009, 01:41:08 am »

"*sigh* I can't go home because of it. Most of the celestials don't know that I was responsible for it, but the ones around my hometown sure do. I miss my home.

Cairn, you may slowly fade away, but you're happy while you do it. That doesn't make it any less terrible in my eyes. Armok, you're a god. You know instinctively how to deal with these things. We're mortals, and we really don't. It didn't slide into any plane in particular, bits of it just shot off at random. But the biggest chunk went straight into the abyss, which is a plane, not a literal abyss."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 08, 2009, 01:42:23 am »

Sofia struggles to open her new bottle of liquor

"You... Son of a bitch bottle..."

She slams the bottles neck into the bar, breaking the top off and spraying it everywhere.

"Better"

She drinks from the broken bottle, cutting her lip a little.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 08, 2009, 01:45:53 am »

"You are a God, if you are to be believed. Gods do not love. Gods feel no pain, for else why be a God but to enjoy it? Gods exist solely for the purpose of existing, and, though you loathe to admit it, because we need to believe you exist. You spend your time torturing and destroying others for your own amusement, or just to see what happens. So don't you dare talk about pain. Not in its presence"

"Cairn? That is a Shadowmancers name. I am Deadly. And we do not happily fade into the abyss. We die, be it screaming in agony or unawares in our sleep, and we are unmade. That is the way of things. If we are unlucky monsters will feed on our corpses, or shadowlings will raise them, but still... its an end."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 08, 2009, 01:47:51 am »

Softly, to Armok

"You aren't helping things. If you can brush off losses with nothing, then they aren't losses. Quit being a cocky bastard."

He goes over and sits by Sofia.

"I think that you may have had enough, Sof."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:07 am »

"Deadly, I was referring to petitioners. You fade away by doing what you believe, eventually becoming one with your deepest beliefs, and you're happy because you're doing what you felt was right in life.

..Gee, when I put it like that, it almost takes my mind off the fact that it eliminates what can be called "you"."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 08, 2009, 01:54:05 am »

Sofia glares at Strife, her eyes are bloodshot and blood is dripping from her mouth due to her cuts.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 08, 2009, 01:55:40 am »

"Bah - its not a you. It's your beliefs. The little voices in your head that tell to do or not do stuff. I can understand why we don't get this system - us Ferals would just kill everything in site and feast for eternity. After all thats what we believe in, at our basest forms"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 08, 2009, 01:58:03 am »

"Sounds like the Beastlands. Eternal, infinite wilderness and all that crap. My gods I hate it there, no civilization, just all that damned nature, and all those animals."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 08, 2009, 01:59:29 am »

"And besides, I have to clean up all the broken glass so no one hurts themself . . ."

Worst joke in a while there Strife.

"Errr, why don't you get some rest Sofia?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 176