Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92217 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #570 on: July 07, 2009, 11:45:15 pm »

((He'd either blow it off or snap.))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 07, 2009, 11:48:38 pm »

Sofia drops her head and rests it on her hand

"Armok... Please... I... I can't bear to see her again. It's my fault she died... Just... Leave it."
"I cant tell you what to do, and Strife blocked resurrections here anyway, but they do have phones over there... 074-356-734-745-8833-03865-43 should get to her from here, it's your call, pun intended."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 08, 2009, 12:09:27 am »

"Armok... Drop it..."

Sofia turns back to the Lich.

"Alright skull man, what did you do?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 08, 2009, 12:18:29 am »

"Well... in the cosmology where I come from, there are many planes. There are upper planes, which are what you might call heaven, but that might be misleading, as they can be very, very dangerous. Lower planes, which are hells, and the other planes, which aren't really good or bad, just rather odd.

One of the upper planes, known as Mount Celestia has 7 layers. It used to have 8.

When something happens to change the beliefs of the people in an area on the planes, it slides towards a plane more befitting the ethics of it's inhabitants. This also happens if enough acts of certain intensities occur in an area.

The layer that no longer exists was the largest layer of Mount Celestia, and I'm the reason it no longer exists."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 08, 2009, 12:22:02 am »

"That would be all the more impressive if I believed a word you said."

Sofia grabs at another unfinished bottle and chugs it down completely, before dropping it to the floor.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 08, 2009, 12:27:35 am »

"What, you don't believe me?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 08, 2009, 12:28:51 am »

Strife reenters the main room.

"I've recalibrated the targeting stuff again. Anything that enters the plane more than half a mile from the fort will be fine. Anything that enters withing a foot of anyone already here will be fine. Anything else will get trashed."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 08, 2009, 12:59:44 am »

Sofia stares mildly drunkenly at the Lich.

"You and armok talk about the afterlife this... Afterlife that... Like it's some kind of given. You might of destroyed part of some, weird plane that works of of another but you didn't damage any afterlife..."

Sofia plops her head down onto the bar.

"Now leave me alone dammit... I'm sick of your face."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 08, 2009, 01:03:01 am »

"It was an afterlife. The reason this upsets me so much is because the thing that was my brother was there when what I did happened. That's only the most personal reason. There are so very many others, but you aren't willing to listen, so I won't tell you.

Icidentally, it wasn't destroyed. What happened was much worse."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 08, 2009, 01:04:12 am »

Sofia sits back up.

"Your... Brother?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 08, 2009, 01:07:55 am »

"Afterlife? You people are lucky. Where we come from there is only Magic. We come from Magic, and we go back to Magic. No happy afterlife, just oblivion. Then again, that may be your definition of a happy afterlife.
But still, things may be different in your lands, and I'd like to hear more. Knowledge is power, especially in the Orders"

"And, although I am grateful for your assistance with the Orks earlier, you appear to have missed te point of the exercise - I'm a Feral. We eat raw meat, we drink molten metal when we can get it, blood and water if we can't. I COULD eat the stuff over there, but it would have no benefit - I would not hunger, but I would not gain the blood strength as I do with raw flesh. Plus I'm tired of cooked meat. It's all the bloody Orders ever let me eat."

Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 08, 2009, 01:11:28 am »

"Yes. Was, rather. In my universe when you die you become what is known as a Petitioner, I have no idea why they're called that. They are the most ....pure aspects of a soul. What drives it, what defines it, essentially what that person believed with their whole heart. I saw my brothers, and.... it wasn't him. Not anymore. It was what he stood for, but his will, his personality was gone, leaving only the drive, nothing of what he was. It's the reason I'm so very afraid of dying a true death. If I were to become one, the person known as me would cease to exist. I don't know what happens to a petitioner when they are destroyed. But I don't think it's good. Some say they're re-incarnated or some other crap, but I think there's nothing, just nothing forever and ever. No trace, none at all, just an endless void. Oblivion, as the shifter over their said."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:05 am »

"False door right to the left of the buffet table. First door on your right is the meat locker."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 08, 2009, 01:15:53 am »

"I had no idea you lost someone like that... Why didn't you mention this before?"

Sofia straightens up and gives her full attention to the Lich

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 08, 2009, 01:17:57 am »

"Nobody ever asked."

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 176