Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92171 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #330 on: July 06, 2009, 04:35:38 pm »

"For the love of Felice Navid Dah."

Strife goes over to a nondescript chair and kicks it over (it seems to be attached to the floor be hinges). Underneath is a hatch with "Panic Room" labeled on it. Strife opens the hatch, revealing a ladder.

"Do NOT open any of the doors inside."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 06, 2009, 04:38:29 pm »

"Is there a bed down there?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 06, 2009, 04:40:04 pm »

"Looks like its a Danger Room. Change the scenery to...oh, let's try a wide open yard, night time, with flood lights." WorkerDrone tosses off his great coat, it landing several metres away. This reveals the composite armour covering his torso, right arm, and lower body. He stomps one armoured boot on the ground, sliding into a fighting stance.

"I'll have you know I'm indestructible Master of Battle." A Chainsword is drawn from behind his back, seemingly from nowhere, at least nowhere apparent. He revs it up, holding it with one hand. "Are you not entertained?!" He chuckles a little after that.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 06, 2009, 04:40:57 pm »

((just a heads up, I start to act like a stoned godmoding jerkass in a hew hours, it's probably due to sleep deprivation, I'm skipping sleep tonight for nonsensical reasons and it's not likely to be easy on my sanity.))

((unless you are claiming that I'm a different character than in the other threads, or that communications are completely cut of, then the plane being limiting dosn't really apply to me being able to find the soul or not, because thats simply an instruction sent to a central unit on some other plane, not located in the body on strife's plane. The bridging is implied to be a fairly simple operation that strife or lich or myroc or any other powerfull being could have done just as well. And I didnt do the actual rescurection because i was unsure if I'd be alowed, I ahvnt actualy brought her back, juyst established that any magic user capable of any rescurection or raising of undead could now accsees her soul.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 06, 2009, 04:46:15 pm »

(OOC: Hmm, i could ressurect Sofia's sister as a force of evil and send her at-

Oh right, no antagonism. :( )
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Angellus

« Reply #335 on: July 06, 2009, 04:46:48 pm »

((OOC: DO IT, DO IT!))

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 06, 2009, 04:47:47 pm »

(No Armok, just no. Go be a god modding dumbass somewhere else. The rules even say you have to leave if you honestly are asked to, and I'm asking that you go.)

Sofia walks up behind Little and runs her hands along Little's sides, stopping at her hips.

"We don't need a bed silly... All I need is you..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 06, 2009, 04:48:22 pm »

He changes the scene.

"So am I, drone, and no, I am not amused."

He takes out a staff, and presses a button midway up it. This causes a scythe blade to spring out.

"Now I'm amused."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Angellus

« Reply #338 on: July 06, 2009, 04:50:50 pm »

Kite jumped off off the couch-bed, leaving Angel back there. He walked towards Sofia and crawled past her legs, meowing while at it.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 06, 2009, 04:52:10 pm »

"Well, I guess its time to test that indestructibility of yours, Ribcage." WorkerDrone charges, sliding into the dirt half way across the arena, and than spinning around, with his chainsword forward, aiming for the Liches head.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 06, 2009, 04:55:53 pm »

"Mmmm..."

Little walks to the hatch and climbs down the ladder.

((Strife, describe teh room.))
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 06, 2009, 04:57:11 pm »

The Lich had charged towards workerdrone. Missing, he had fully reversed his stance, to face workerdrone.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 06, 2009, 04:59:15 pm »

((Exec decision. Armok can stay. The rules for the plane were specifically stated to reduce almost everyone's innate powers to a controllable level. Meaning that any resurrection is undoable. Basically, you can do magicy stuff, but at greatly reduced levels. And try not to be antagonistic overmuch. Myroc, you can stay not here.))

It's a bomb shelter. There are a few crates filled with plastic packages labeled PDHRK. A few filled with jugs of water. There is one bed and a stack of cots and sleeping bags in the corner. There are two doors in the room, which is about 20x20x8 feet in dimensions. Both doors are locked (meaning completely unopenable by normal means).
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 06, 2009, 05:01:43 pm »

Little  strolls forward and hops onto the bed, facing up. It's then she realizes she had forgotten to put on her jeans and her jacket this morning.  ::)  :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 05:04:56 pm by Little »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 06, 2009, 05:04:18 pm »

WorkerDrone spins around, slowing down his wild slide with his Chainsword, glancing the ground, and than pushing forward with powerful strides, charging low with his Chainsword up front, trying to knock the Lich over with sheer force, while still planning on parrying any blows that swing his way.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 176