Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92131 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2550 on: August 12, 2009, 03:17:44 am »

The iron mauler jumps up and runs to Luke's side. "Can I aid you in any way, mighty warrior?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: August 12, 2009, 12:44:48 pm »

"I could really use a beer right about now"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: August 12, 2009, 12:47:16 pm »

Phantom walks out, wearing a tuxedo and holding a new york steak with 2 beers
"Did I disturb something?"
Phantom gives luke the second beer

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: August 12, 2009, 01:02:08 pm »

The now somewhat sober Champion turns to see Luke in the bar, his mouth falling agape with fear. He slowly, shakily turns around and begins to drink as many beers as he can get his hands on, hoping he is not recognized.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: August 13, 2009, 12:56:08 am »

"Crap"

Reluctantly, Cairn gets out of his seat and wanders out of the room, out, past the battlefield, out into the wasteland beyond.

Sometime later, someone new walks into the bar, grabs the nearest bottle and takes a big swig. He would look perfectly normal - if the hand holding the bottle (left) wasn't withered and fused into a three-fingered clawed talon, scales slowly disappearing into normal flesh at the elbow.

"'Ello guys. I'm Cairns replacement - names Talon; as you can see."

He airily waves his clawed hand

"Cairn was found guilty of - well they don't know what, but they'll find out eventually. Everyone's done something wrong. Anyway, I'm a Shaper, and I am currently employed by the Orders to document and study the flora and fauna of alien regions. Doesn't look like there's much in the way of flora here,  but you make do. By the way, shouldn't someone help the dude on the table? Or is that normal too?"

As Talon acquaints himself with the regulars (and the alcohol), Deadly slowly comes to, returning to the Fortress. His skin is once again a crimson red, and the rust spikes again protrude from his head and neck, hanging down like metal dreadlocks. With a cheerful shout, he runs up to Talon

"Finally someone normal!"

[Shapers and Ferals have a cultural affinity]
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: August 13, 2009, 12:58:35 am »

The Tuxedo donning Phantom walks up to Talon
"Excuse me what is a Shaper, and why the sam hell do you have a clawed hand?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: August 13, 2009, 01:05:55 am »

"Shapers are... well the closest thing is a shapeshifter I suppose. Mentally, we can alter the form of any living creature - we can do it just to the individual, or we can alter its very genetics so its offspring maintain the change. It's painful though, and sentient creatures must be consenting for us to shape them. The 'claw' is my crowning achievement. Based on a Feral's talon, but far more dextrous, while maintaining the same strength - most of the creatures I shape have it. A callsign of sorts. In battle of course, I would appear far less human."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: August 13, 2009, 01:17:20 am »

"Well I tend to be a bit different human then the rest."
Phantom somehow teleports behind talon without his chrono pack
"I was the only man to ever survive a time shift outside a vehicle"
He teleports in front of Talon
"It came with a lot of pain, and well, I lost my fucking left leg"
Phantom detatches his leg
"Ever seen a guy kill a man with a prosthetic limb?"
The limb is robotic and has sparks flying out
"Hell, my whole family died, I don't know how, I just know this leg was enhanced from my granpas prosthetic leg, he beat 7 soldiers to death with it and now its my leg and I enjoy killing people with it, and some how I have a bag full of endless pictures"
Phantom takes out a picture of Cairn and Talon
"Hell I have to many pictures."
Phantom places them in Talons hand, and reattaches his leg
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 01:21:29 am by Phantom »

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: August 13, 2009, 02:05:35 am »

"Interesting.."

Talon flicks through to the pictures of him and Cairn, when suddenly, a spray of liquid issues from the tips of his claws! The acid quickly eats through the pictures, leaving them unrecognisable

"Silly me - you know, some people say a picture is bad luck"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: August 13, 2009, 05:12:52 pm »

The demon horde continues to fight the Zerg or anything around really,Mostly due to boredom.Until Ocade realizes that he has a whole legion still around.He promptly opens a portal and the demons instinctlivy walk in.All exceept Dtuzal who walks into the fortress.

Dtuzal gets out his flask of liquid fire and drinks it,he then gets another one out and hands it to Ocade.They both drink at the same time.Then Ocade starts telling Dtuzal about the battle that occured in Ocades,long, lifetime.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: August 13, 2009, 05:17:14 pm »

"hell, im bored"
Phantom walks out to the arena, dragging to carts filled to the brim with C4, then a loud explosion is heard, then phantom walks back into the bar
"I have some news, I blew up the monster corpse so you can travel through the other parts of the fortress, but for the next 48 hours flesh will be falling from the sky, that is all."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: August 13, 2009, 10:47:00 pm »

Luke threw away the beer that Phantom had gave him. It was not becuase he didn't apperciate the offer, he just did not trust anything that man had touched.

Getting off of the floor, Luke moved over to the bar to great himself to the newcomer.

"Hello there" Luke said to Talon "I'm Luke, Space Marine and temporary host. How are you?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:36 pm »

"I'm good, thank you. Apparently you lead this place, in lieu of the owner. Do you mind if I just...?"

Talon grabs Luke, who feels a somewhat uncomfortable sensation where the Shapers skin comes in contact with his.

"Ah. I see why Deadly had so much trouble with you now. Stamina, strength, speed, you're a fighting machine. Pity you are forced to work with the constraints of your technological weaponry - no natural weapons or armors at all. If you want, I could give you some - claws, spikes, carapaces, bone plates, toxins, the works"

Talon grins at Luke

"In fact that offers up for everyone! I'm bored, and I can't be bothered working just yet."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: August 14, 2009, 12:07:11 am »

Luke gave Talon a stern, almost angry, look that could have killed a lesser being. The Space Marine grabbed Talon's hand and practicly ripped it off of him. Still holding the arm, He looked Talon in they eyes, and through gritted teeth said "I appolgize" in a voice that was anything but apologinic "but I have to decline. I have spent my life fighting mutants, I am not about to become one."

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: August 14, 2009, 12:26:19 am »

"Mutant? How dare you!"

Loose, leathery skin ripples over Talon, covering his entire body. Luke jerks his hand back in surprise. After the leather, with a painful grinding noise, nubs and plates of bone pierce his skin at various points of his body, before, finally, shiny scales ripple over his skin. Meanwhile, his right hand has withered, fingers fusing into one another and unfusing into clawed talons. With a hideous crunching noise, a plate of bone protrudes from his face, before extending down into his neck and chest, an ivory mask, with slits for eyes. His skin crawls as the musles grow and reattach, his very physiology changing. When its over, about 30 seconds after it began, Talon stands in front of Luke, equal his hight, clad in bony armor, talons cleanched with rage. Hissing, Deadly steps in to intervene.

"I don't care what they do on your world Luke, but on mine, insulting someone who can rearrange your organs is a very bad idea. Shapers are masters of anatomy and physiology - they do not alter things for the hell of it, but only to improve them. Talon was offering you a favour, and you insulted his work. If you were a Shaper, you'd be dead or disfigured for that. Anyone else could expect the same treatment, or at the very least have medical care refused from them, which is a death sentence in itself. I understand you deal with some messed up stuff, but back off. Now, Talon and I are going outside to have a look at these 'zerg'."

Deadly walks out quickly, practically dragging Talon behind him.

[Aren't Space Marines mutants by our definition anyway? Giants, extra organs etc.]
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 176