Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92146 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2415 on: August 09, 2009, 06:21:09 pm »

The Champion reforms, and stares the Lich down.

"Look, to be perfectly honest, this is going nowhere. All that's going to happen is that we'll keep killing each other in more ridiculous ways until we take the entire universe with us in the final shebang. Want to just go get a beer or something?"

The Daemon Prince grabs Mechanic, and carries him to the bridge's viewport.

"You know, I've always wondered what would happen if a tin can hit the ground at terminal velocity. Let's find out. Ground Floor: Sports Gear, Lingerie, and hopefully a mop!"

The Daemon Prince shoves Mechanic through the viewport, and drops him, leaving him to his fate. He turns back to the zealots, and descends upon them, ripping them to pieces, leaving only he and the templar to battle.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: August 09, 2009, 06:23:30 pm »

"Why, yes. I'm already inside."

Lich 1. disappears.

"So, Anthony, what is it exactly that you do?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: August 09, 2009, 06:25:50 pm »

Luckily, ace pilot Lieutenant Andfords wraith was the cushion for mechanic, the wraith goes back up, drops off mechanic, and fires at the Daemon, more zealots reveal them selves, the zealots the prince took down were probes!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:28:03 pm by Phantom »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: August 09, 2009, 06:28:31 pm »

The bullets ricochet off the Daemon, who takes a corpse of a zealot and throws it at the Wraith, hitting it dead-on.

The Champion walks into the bar and takes a seat somewhat distant from the other patrons. He orders several dozen strange drinks, and mixes them together. The shade is somewhat lavender, and draws some strange looks as he downs it.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: August 09, 2009, 06:29:37 pm »

The wraith goes even higher, then lowers down with a black templar and an ultramarine and then drops them off

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:00 pm »

((Waitwaitwait, I thought Luke was the only Ultramarine?))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:42 pm »

[That one was from the warp gate]

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:57 pm »

[I am]

"OK, I can do this, everyone else has already" Luke thought to himself "The laws of physics are obviously weaker here, meaning I should be able to break it if I think really hard..."

POP

After going through a breif rip in Time/Space, Luke found himself on the ship where the Deamons where fighting the others

"HOLY CRAP! I actually did" and at that point got punched by a CSM. Now enraged, Luke broke the bottle he was holding at the time, making a imprompt knife

"Let's go, punk! I've shit bigger turds that you (I always wanted to way that)"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: August 09, 2009, 06:35:21 pm »

The Chaos Marine cracked his knuckles, and impressive feat with the massive gloves he wore. He drew a chainsword and swung at Luke's weapon arm.

The Daemon Prince grabbed the templar and dark templar, and swung them together, bashing their skulls against one another; he tossed them aside and picked up a krak missile launcher from a dead Chaos Marine, which he fired at the Wraith.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: August 09, 2009, 06:42:18 pm »

The templar and the protoss wake up, guardian gets a siege tank to fire, hitting the prince, then the destroyer fires its Gauss Cannon and hits the prince, propelling him off the side

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: August 09, 2009, 06:51:58 pm »

"Anthony, I'm fairly certain that the battle outside has gotten to the point where you can spectate. I'd see it if I was you. A battle between chaos and anything is one of the most strangest, horrifying and amazing things there is."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: August 09, 2009, 07:01:19 pm »

As the Daemon Prince falls, he is caught by the Lord of Change, who takes him to the ship's bridge. Outside, the Lord of Change opens fire, incinerating the remaining zealots on the bridge. The Daemon Prince swings in a wide arc, attempting to cut the two templars in half.

The Champion walks over and sits down by Anthony and the Lich.

"You know, now that I've had time to think about it, worshiping Malal just isn't worth it. Too many job-related hazards. I think I'll just be here for a while."

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: August 09, 2009, 07:01:32 pm »

"Me? I do some...stuff with...friends. Ask Lit about it. I work with her. And I think I'll pass. Chaos itself can't be as fun as killing cops."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: August 09, 2009, 07:07:21 pm »

"You think I care about the legality of your business? I've done things with such penalties attached to them that there is no penalty cruel enough to be attached to them!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: August 09, 2009, 07:09:39 pm »

An archon stops the blow, going to fight the prince, a dark archon manages to Mind Control a CSM, including a large force of them
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 176