Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92151 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2385 on: August 09, 2009, 05:34:21 pm »

"Anybody here French?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: August 09, 2009, 05:34:38 pm »

"No."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: August 09, 2009, 05:35:12 pm »

The templar readies his warp blade while a zerg hybrid appears in the bridge, meanwhile, down below, a radio man is leading a group of SpecOps, one group comprised of Guardian and several ghosts and marines, they are colored grey and have a wolf Icon, the second group comprised of Mechanic and several medics and firebats are painted red and have a tiger icon
Guardian: "Be careful, some zerg are on board and there is even a new type of hybrid leading the group, an old Ghost that can still cloak and use EMP"
A group of protoss elites follow the SpecOps

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: August 09, 2009, 05:35:45 pm »

Anthony laughs.

"Fantastic! Well, with that out of the way, are there any other ladies besides Little here?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: August 09, 2009, 05:37:24 pm »

"Hey rayne, this is the Guardian, some more enemies headed towards you, and atlas, siriul, anyone else with you? We need some help fighting these Chaos Marines and that bloody Ultralisk."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: August 09, 2009, 05:37:37 pm »

"There is Sofia, but she is with Little right now."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: August 09, 2009, 05:39:03 pm »

"...Well, that's somewhat unexpected. I thought Lit had given up women after that incident in Kansas, but I guess I was wrong. So, Mr.Lich, what do you do for a living?"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: August 09, 2009, 05:40:04 pm »

((Phantom, there's only one ship, right? I'm confused. All my posts assume there is one.))

Albius and his soldiers crash into the bridge, and open fire, killing the zerg in sight. He sees the templar and charges, sword swinging high towards the head.

Siriul responds that they are alone, and that he needs to stay in his place to protect Atlas.

Now that the Champion had dealt with the Lich, he needed to find the Daemon Prince. He had heard the conversation taking place between him and the Lord of Change, and began to speed towards the ship high above, knowing he was there.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: August 09, 2009, 05:42:23 pm »

The Lich tapped the champion on the shoulder.

"Forgot something."

The Lich's skull was shoved into his face. While it was gone it's teeth had been replaced with those chattering dentures, except with adamantine coated spikes instead of teeth.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: August 09, 2009, 05:44:52 pm »

Ocade's blade cleaved though head and shoulders,necks and spines.His luaghter rising above the sound of death and destruction.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: August 09, 2009, 05:45:37 pm »

[There is one battleship and one destroyer]
The templar jums, which reveals several zealots behind him who tcut off the offenders blow.
"Try harder"
Guardian, is having less luck
"WHY DO I HAVE TO BEAT THIS ULTRALISK WITH A SHOVEL!?"
Mechanic is setting fire to chaos marines
"Burn baby burn"
Santorez watches from the bridge of the destroyer Escalade
"Rayne whats going on dude?"
The radio man calls siriul to check if there are other members of his squad on board, and that some zealots will protect atlas

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: August 09, 2009, 05:46:16 pm »

"Well, at my age and wealth money just accumulates, but you could say I'm into land development."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: August 09, 2009, 05:48:02 pm »

The lich gets some magical mail that pop out from nowhere
Congrats Lich! You have gained 95 one legged castles you cannot turn off!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: August 09, 2009, 05:49:03 pm »

The Beezzle swang upward with his sword and tried to attack the battlesip.Its roars drowing everything out.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: August 09, 2009, 05:49:39 pm »

The dentures mauled the Champion's face, leaving it a tattered, bloody mess. However, it did not seem to stop him, as he coated his hand in a burning inferno, and placed it on the Lich's skull, attempting to burn it into nothing.

Behind Ocade, a terrifying thing began to happen. Out of the ground came a massive green hand, then another, pulling itself out into the open air. A new warboss had been born, smaller, but more agile-looking than Trogskull, it put on some armor from his fallen relatives, and took up a single, massive Choppa, held in both hands. He charged Ocade, his genetic memory listing him as an enemy, shouting the Ork's battle cry as loud as he could to announce his arrival.

The zealots arrive at Atlas' room, and Siriul rushes to the bridge, where he and Rayne take on one of the massive Chaos Marines.

The Daemon Prince takes a diagonal swing at the templar, attempting to chop him in half.

At the same time, two Chaos Marines  open up with their heavy bolters at Mechanic, attempting to drown him in a hail of bullets.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 176