Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92155 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2370 on: August 09, 2009, 04:51:53 pm »

Guardian sighs, he orders the kobold/whatever horde to be blown up by the Independence 97s nuke gun
"Im gonna leave the zerg alone"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:54:28 pm by Phantom »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: August 09, 2009, 04:53:08 pm »

((hobgoblins got bucthered by me))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: August 09, 2009, 05:04:09 pm »

Lich one is talking to the Xykon clone.

"Go away. We already have an undead spell caster here."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: August 09, 2009, 05:10:36 pm »

((This happened in one hour?!!  :o))

The Champion stood. Something had happened; he wasn't quite sure what, but the damned Lich had escaped. Oh, well, there was time to kill him later. For now, it appears his wounds had been healed. It was time to return to the matter at hand: Killing off the last of the Daemons. Luckily, Malal had given him specific directions for hunting down and killing the Daemon Prince. But if he found him, what then? A Daemon Prince alone, was nothing he couldn't handle; but what if he opened another portal? A thousand Daemons would be more than he'd care to deal with at once.

The Lord of Change lay crippled on the battlefield, apparently unnoticed by the warring factions. He managed to drag himself away, and recuperate. With the crystal gone, his men would be fodder. At least, as long as that battleship was still intact. Luckily, he'd kept a psychic connection to that Daemon Prince for an occasion where they might be separated. He gave him the order to attack the ship, and at least keep it distracted, if destroying it was out of the question. After the message had been sent, he got to work, in secret, remaking the rip.

Atlas was in severe pain now. Whatever divine force had possessed him had gone now, and he was left to bear the brunt of his injuries alone. Siriul had managed to escape the Zerg, apparently, and tended to him aboard Independence 97, in the sick bay. He had caught his Sergeant up on everything, including the orders from the Ultramarine. Unfortunately, the Lord of Change had disappeared, and the Lich had either failed to defeat the Champion, or had not felt the need to. Not to mention that the Daemon Prince and a full platoon of his elite warriors were still alive somewhere.

As he attempted to recall everything that had happened after he'd awoken, an alarm rang through the ship. Boarders, apparently. Soldiers ran up and down the halls, searching for the disturbance when dozens of loud clanging noises were heard all throughout the ship.

"What does that sound mean?" Atlas asked.

A mechanic that he had caught running by hurriedly said

"It means that someone has sealed the blast doors, from the inside. We're trapped."

Albius and his Marines marched towards the bridge, occasionally killing the odd crewman that was unfortunate enough to run across them. After receiving the Lord of Change's orders, Albius had happily accepted the opportunity to annihilate an entire ship's worth of enemies. All he had to do was take the bridge, and the tide of battle would turn in his Lord's favor once more.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: August 09, 2009, 05:15:58 pm »

The Champion turned around straight into Lich 1.

"Hi! Have you ever considered Pain!?"

The Lich's hand went straight through his stomach and grabbed his spine. Then he ripped it out. Leaving the Champion 3 seconds from instant death and unable to do anything due to one of the vital components of his nervous system being carried away by a skeletal madman.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: August 09, 2009, 05:19:15 pm »

((LOL, for some reason you're the only person I'm not infuriated at for god-modding.))

The Champion prayed to Malal with all his remaining concentration; and his prayer was heard. In a flash, he was restored to his full might. He bounded over to Lich, and grabbed his skull, ripping it off as he yelled "Mind if I borrow this?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: August 09, 2009, 05:20:20 pm »

The xykon clones explode

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: August 09, 2009, 05:21:58 pm »

The beezle's blade slices down killing a basilisk and a whole shit load of zerg.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: August 09, 2009, 05:22:12 pm »

Numbers appear in the skull's eye sockets.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: August 09, 2009, 05:24:15 pm »

Anthony shrugs as he walks into the Hall. He looks around.

"Whatever works as a name works. Who owns this place?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: August 09, 2009, 05:26:31 pm »

"Guy by the name of strife. But I have not seen him around recently. Acting owner is a superhuman fighting machine named Luke. You'll know him when you see him. He has blue armor about 5 inches thick and hands big enough to crush your head in them."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: August 09, 2009, 05:27:57 pm »

((its like a old time cartoonn.))

Ocade jumped from the beezle's shoulder and hack downward killing ten Zerg with the foce of the impact.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: August 09, 2009, 05:29:55 pm »

Anthony grins.

"I like the sound of that guy. Has Lit gutted anybody yet?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: August 09, 2009, 05:31:04 pm »

The Champion laughed a bit.

"If you really want to play the insane game, I can too. So let me start off by saying, no numbers for you!"

A jet of water shoots from his finger, dousing the numbers in the Lich's eyes. The Champion then kicks it as far away as he can, landing it somewhere inside the ruins of the Ork camp.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: August 09, 2009, 05:32:32 pm »

"No. But only because of how powerful everything else here is."

Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 176