Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92160 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2340 on: August 09, 2009, 03:58:50 pm »

The Lich wonders where the butter came from, then eats it.

"Mmm. Delicious."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: August 09, 2009, 04:00:27 pm »

Some liches appear in front of the lich
"I told you not to eat so much, remember the holes and you got big boned?"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:02:57 pm by Phantom »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: August 09, 2009, 04:02:54 pm »

"Okay, who in the hell are you, and why should I care."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: August 09, 2009, 04:03:27 pm »

"IM YOUR DADDY!"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: August 09, 2009, 04:04:51 pm »

Ocade is now back to his 20 year old self.He picks himself up and draws a circle on the ground.The demons hurridly run back as ocade begans to chant in a launguage unknown to even demons.Soon a towering inferno has begun in the cirlcle and a demon a story tall emerges yowling.In its hand i a massive sword,that flames it picks up Ocade and put him on his shoulder and begins to walk toward the place where the choas lord was last seen.

"DEATH IS COMING CHAOS,IT IS COMING BY THE HAND OF OCADE!"
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: August 09, 2009, 04:05:29 pm »

[Dude, theryre gone now]

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: August 09, 2009, 04:05:34 pm »

"No you aren't. Now tell me; who in the hells are you?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: August 09, 2009, 04:06:36 pm »

"XYKONS CLONE!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: August 09, 2009, 04:08:18 pm »

"Who?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: August 09, 2009, 04:10:17 pm »

The lich summons a horde of hobgoblins and attacks the part of the fortress that still has walls, they split into three groups, two attack, one stays back, there are three liches, the hobgoblins are countered by human bowmen

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: August 09, 2009, 04:14:43 pm »

Someone knocks on the door to the Fortress.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: August 09, 2009, 04:16:03 pm »

Placed his fingers on his temples, and slowly rotated them as two question circled in his mine: Why does this shit always happen to me and why did it have to be Dark Angles? however, he had no time for whining as he figured out what to do.

"OK, from what I can tell from the zerg, and this is from speculation mind you, is that they are a watered-down Tyranid, so rule of engagement should apply the same. Avoid melee combat, don't get swarmed, and kill the one that looks like it's running the show, if there is any left. Lich should be fine. He's one of the few things I've met so far that's equal in power to what we have in our world, so if anyone can take on a Champion, it's him. The Lord of Change will be a bigger problem. I want someone to head up to the control room, take manual control of one of the defence guns, and fire at it. Don't use one of the big gun. If you can't figure out the controls, there should be a dwarf somewhere around here that will tell you how to use them. the rest of us will try to save your squad leader. I'll engage the Deamon, while you guys drag the your guy away. then i'll run to savety, and we'll bomb the thing from orbit. The Orks spores might pop up, so we should try to save your captain before we have more Orks on our hands."

Luke looks outside and see that now there are hobgoblins attacking the fortress. Why the fuck does this always happen to me?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:17:47 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: August 09, 2009, 04:17:26 pm »

Ocade notice the hobgoblin's attack of the walls and tell his troops to attack them.The horde of 5555 demons and SOF run foward swords a blazing.The Beezle begins to walk toward the lich and hacks toward the Xykon clone.His massive sword hacks down.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: August 09, 2009, 04:19:22 pm »

The Lich doubles himself. One of him answers the door.

"Hello. I would stay indoors if I was you. There's a war going on outside."

"What are you doing this for?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: August 09, 2009, 04:23:02 pm »

The  figure at the door is dressed in a zippered black hoodie and a tattered pair of jeans. His eyes seem to echo the smile on his face, and the thick brown hair that tumbles down to the edge of his forhead looks unkempt. He looks the lich up and down, smile never diasappearing.

"Hello. Where's Lit?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 176