Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92161 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2325 on: August 09, 2009, 03:33:34 pm »

Guardian and Atlas are seen running from the zerg army, the zerg burrowed and avoided the blast
"HELP GODDAMMIT"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: August 09, 2009, 03:37:10 pm »

"Pop."

All the blood vessels in the champions leg decided that they would rather be on the outside. The effect of this was the explosion of the veins in his leg, causing a horrific mess, the complete crippling of that limb, horrific blood loss and pain like thousands of tiny needles had been shost strait into his veins before wanting out and slowly tearing through the flesh before making their escape.

"That is what I will do."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: August 09, 2009, 03:39:51 pm »

The remainder of the Dark Angels appeared, firing towards the swarm of Zerg and laying down a field of death. The few that survived the initial hail broke off the attack, and burrowed deep underground.

Odihas walked towards Luke.

"You must be the Ultramarine. Everything's gone to hell in a handbasket. An army of Orks came, were wiped out by Tzeentch's Daemon army, which appears to have been wiped out by Zerg and Ocade's army, both of which are in ruins now. Our squad leader went batshit insane and took on a Lord of Change on his own, somehow surviving; oh, and the Lich is duking it out with a Champion of Malal. I hope that brings you up to speed."

The Champion rose to his feet. Whether it be by the power of Malal or through his own insanity, the pain did not bother him. He uttered incomprehensible words, summoning a wave of a deathly wind, crashing directly into the Lich; the sheer force threatened to shatter his bones, but instead he was thrown back some hundred feet.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: August 09, 2009, 03:41:09 pm »

Guardian engages in CQC with a hydralisk
"Someone!? HELP!!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: August 09, 2009, 03:41:57 pm »

And landed on his feet.

"Weeee! That was fun. Now, would you like me to make your other leg unusable?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: August 09, 2009, 03:44:10 pm »

Siriul jumped onto the hydralisk's back, jamming his chainsword into its skull and revving it, splattering its brains on anyone that got too close.

The Champion grinned from ear to ear. He slowly floated into the air, his legs dangling below.

"By all means. I can't say I need them."

He pointed a finger at the ground, causing a massive tremor, resulting in a spike of rock coming up from the Lich's feet, to impale him from below.

((Gonna go eat, don't expect a response for a good hour.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: August 09, 2009, 03:46:28 pm »

An Infected Terran rams into siriul, exploding, the zerg rush through the forsaken area, the only  hope is from battle ship Independence 97

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: August 09, 2009, 03:46:37 pm »

The spike was flattened subconciously beneath him, making it result in him being really high up.

"Weeee! Look how high up I am! I can see inside the fort from here! Urgh. Deadly's form sickens me!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 09, 2009, 03:47:45 pm »

a mutalisk hits the lich, ramming him

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 09, 2009, 03:49:31 pm »

He just grabs onto it and is steering it around like an insane undead creature riding a biological monstrosity.

"WEEEE I'm flying! Take that, snooty air magic bastards!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 09, 2009, 03:50:17 pm »

The mutalisk rams into an overlord

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: August 09, 2009, 03:51:58 pm »

The Lich is now sitting on top of the overlord.

"Man, this thing is slow. I wonder what it's for?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 09, 2009, 03:52:43 pm »

A zergling sleeps on the lichs foot, it came from underneath

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: August 09, 2009, 03:54:40 pm »

The Lich has already started eating it.

"Mmmmm. Needs butter."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: August 09, 2009, 03:55:33 pm »

A buttered zergling goes next to the lich
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 176