Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92166 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2310 on: August 09, 2009, 03:01:33 pm »

Albius was not a graceful being, but he gloated with a spin away from the beast, chipping at its torso armor as he went. He attempted to run through the demon, as he had Trogskull.

All the while, the Daemon forces grew in might and numbers, as the portal was not yet closed. Atlas decided that he had no time to act. No. It was not Atlas. Atlas performed the actions, but he was a puppet. Someone else made these decisions, but the question of who perplexed him. The Sergeant charged the Lord of Change, crashing into him and toppling him over. The crystal rolled away, and the two hacked away at each other as they struggled to reach it before the other.

Rayne stood on the bridge, watching. The Zerg were not yet within the field of the crystal. He gave the order to fire as soon as the rest of the Terrans were away from the blast zone.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: August 09, 2009, 03:04:30 pm »

"So, I had hoped to make this clear before, but I must have failed and for that I apologize. No."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: August 09, 2009, 03:05:15 pm »

"EN TARO ADUN!"
"MY LIFE FOR AIUR"
The officers beside  rayne and the templar take off there hat as the protoss simply run past the chaos into the zerg
"No..."
A squad of wraiths that are damaged crash into the crystal, destroying it

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: August 09, 2009, 03:08:44 pm »

The Champion of Malal sighed.

"Then die."

He fired a surge of lightning towards where the Lich stood, the branches arcing off to prevent him from dodging.

Rayne opened the comm to all channels.

"Everyone get out of there! We're blowing them to hell, and you don't want to be around for that."

The Dark Angels fell back, firing as they went as the last of the Chaos Marines fell. However, Atlas still fought against the Lord of Change, refusing to back down even as the thing seemed to gain the upper hand. It battered his armor, crushing his ribcage. Still he fought on, matching him blow for blow, it seemed.

Albius noticed the preparation of the cannon, and knew it was time to go. He kicked away the armoured demon, and with the last few of his Marines made a break for the castle, unnoticed in the chaos of the battle. They were gone in seemingly an instant.

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: August 09, 2009, 03:10:15 pm »

Dtuzul jumped back and looked around for the demon.

The sofs where pushing foward burning many and hacking with sword whenver necessary.

Ocade looks about 40 now.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:13:40 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: August 09, 2009, 03:11:42 pm »

((The Daemon he was fighting is gone, he abandoned the battle with about 20 Marines. They've disappeared, for now.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: August 09, 2009, 03:13:05 pm »

"Rayne, we lost contact with Guardian"
"WERE FIRING IN 20!"
"CRAP CRAP! WHAT ARE THESE THINGS! THIS IS MARINE PATROL 97 WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: August 09, 2009, 03:13:45 pm »

It did nothing.

"Was that it? My gods, you really thought that that would do something didn't you?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: August 09, 2009, 03:17:15 pm »

The Champion smirked.

"You think you're so great? Let's see what you can muster."

Rayne was now stooped over a real-time map of the battlefield, watching with growing anxiety as more and more marines were caught up in the swarm of Zerg advancing. He was more concerned, however, that Atlas still continued his fight with the Daemon. He was clearly spent now, and fought only so that he knew the Lord of Change would not be able to escape the blast.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: August 09, 2009, 03:18:47 pm »

In the map, Guardian appears next to atlas, dragging him away, the radio hears:
"NOT ONE MAN LEFT BEHIND!"
"Firing in 10 9 8 7..."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:02 pm »

A protoss zealot, one that was one of Guardians best friends holds off the Lord of Change, Atlas and Guardian barely survived the blast

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 09, 2009, 03:24:53 pm »

The blast scorches the landscape in a hellish fire, annihilating the portal and the remnants of the three Zerg, Daemon and demon armies. The blast passed over the Champion and Lich, as he had willed it with only a thought. Most of the surviving forces had escaped, saved Ocade, who now faced the hellstorm as it rumbled towards him and his remaining forces.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: August 09, 2009, 03:26:53 pm »

"HEY RAYNE CAN YOU HEAR ME!! WE NEED HELP WERE TRAPPED UNDER SOMETHING AND- OH SHIT IT BURNS *static*"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: August 09, 2009, 03:31:22 pm »

The flames washed over the demon soliders,the imps deid but te demons adn the sofs didnt.Ocade manage to survive becuase his demon aide covered him.

Ocade looked around 30.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: August 09, 2009, 03:32:29 pm »

Damn it, always late for the party. As much as Luke wanted to end this fight, he could not under these conditions. He has deamons to fight.

"i'm sorry, deadly, but well have to finish this later" and with that, the simulation had ended, both Luke and Deadlt standing in the arena as if nothing had happened. Wasting no time, Luke bolted out of the room, and into the main hall. He is not sure what is going on, be he is going to find out

"What's the situation?!" he yelled, like a true leader rallying his men. They're not his men, but he will try anyway.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 176