Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92165 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2295 on: August 09, 2009, 02:22:48 pm »

The Daemon was almost worried now. He knew the crystal had more power than what he had unleashed thus far, but the Lich seemed almost like it was toying with him. He considered calling for aid, when a horrific voice called out.

"Tzeentch!"

The Lord of Change looked to see a hooded figure, only the size of a man walking towards him. He seemed unassuming, save for his robe: on it was the mark of Malal.

"Tzeentch," the thing began, addressing the Chaos God through the crystal. "you thought you could hide this portal from me? You have brought my wrath upon you like lions to the kill."

He glanced, uncaringly at the Lich.

"Oh, how kind of you Tzeentch, you set up target practice."

The figure crackled with a power unmeasurable, enough that the Lord of Change was certain it could defeat the Lich. He was only hoping that it would be weak enough for him to kill afterwards.

The thing conjured a scimitar-like sword, and rushed the Lich, attempting to stab him.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: August 09, 2009, 02:26:15 pm »

Dtuzal dodged out of the way and hacked at the enemy's arm.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: August 09, 2009, 02:27:10 pm »

Albius deflected the blow with ease, and brought his sword from below to make a vertical slash at the demon's torso.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: August 09, 2009, 02:29:41 pm »

The Lich knew a little of Malal. He knew that he was the chaos god of atheism. Being an athar, and thus dismissive of this whole gods thing, he did not find this odd in the least. In any case, he just flung the figure about a mile away, and turned back to the Lord of Change.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: August 09, 2009, 02:39:50 pm »

"Space Marine, its a matter of canceling out each other, like light and darkness, have you thought of Black Templars or Ultra Marines?"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: August 09, 2009, 02:45:15 pm »

Rayne looked at the Templar inquisitively.
"True, I suppose. But what do we have to cancel out Chaos?

As the Lich turned, counting, he found the hooded figure staring at him once again.

"Hello." He muttered, and fired a blast of raw energy at the Lich, sending him hurtling into a section of the castle's wall. The man then began to preach.

"You have power, Lich. An ancient, grave power, unlike any a mortal has known. But Malal is no mortal. He knows things that would leave you speechless about the world. He knows you are opposed to the Chaos, as is he. That is why he asks you, join him. Malal can give you more than just power, and authority. He can give you knowledge, closure, a true understanding of all there is to to know!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: August 09, 2009, 02:47:01 pm »

"It is not for me to decide, it is up to you."
Rayne and the templar look at the archons and the dark archon veteran

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: August 09, 2009, 02:47:18 pm »

"Hah. AHAHAHAHAHH! no."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: August 09, 2009, 02:51:16 pm »

"I see you have a fascination with giving your foes time to consider their actions, Lich. I will return you the favor, but know I am not a patient man. Ten seconds, you are bestowed to decide your fate. Join Malal; or join the dead once more, not to rise again."

Rayne contemplated this, and looked through one of the monitors of the ship.

"I may not have to decide it. It seems the Emperor's domain reaches farther than any knew."

On the surface, Atlas's eyes shot open, no different, but not quite the same. A golden aura seemed to resonate from him, but one that was felt, rather than seen. He rose to his feet, picked his hammer from the ground up and began to walk towards his men, now fighting desperately against a horde of Chaos Marines.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: August 09, 2009, 02:54:03 pm »

"HAHAHAHAHAH -Wait. You really mean that don't you? My gods, you really are a moron."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: August 09, 2009, 02:55:40 pm »

"You are a cocky one, Lich. You can defeat a Greater Daemon, that is no small feat. But I shall tell you with truth what the Lord of Change lied through his teeth: You overestimate your strength. Five seconds, Lich."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: August 09, 2009, 02:56:13 pm »

"Space Marine, I think I see your solution"
They look at atlas slaughtering the marines

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: August 09, 2009, 02:56:59 pm »

The blade glanced off the armor.Dtuzal swung upward trying to hack off the demon's head.

Ocade all the while was growin younger looking.He looked about 50 now.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: August 09, 2009, 02:58:13 pm »

"You don't bloody well get it, do you? I haven't actually done anything at all. I've made no effort whatsoever. I've never actually fought, not even a singular time. For the whole time I've been here, I have not done anything. Who are you to estimate my power?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: August 09, 2009, 03:00:17 pm »

Guardian notices something coming from beyond the chaos
"It can't be..."
"GUARDIAN GET OUT OF THERE! THOSE ARE FRICKEN ZERG!"
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 176