Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92169 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2280 on: August 09, 2009, 01:56:45 pm »

Rayne notices Guardian blasting through the chaos like butter, noting the picture of a wolf on gaurdians ship and several ships before him
"There is only a few things in my life that I have left, so SCREW YOU DEMONS!"
That was guardian heard through the radio

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: August 09, 2009, 01:58:55 pm »

Suddenly the Lich was standing before the lord of change.

"Okay, we can either settle this with you alive, or we can settle this with you dead. Which would you prefer?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:05 pm »

The Daemon stared at the Lich, and said nothing. He raised his hand, and a dozen Horrors appeared, and attacked.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: August 09, 2009, 02:00:48 pm »

((its daemons(choas rules these) vs. demons.(Ocade rules these.)))

Ocade was struggling to pick himself up.His body was weaker then possible.

The imps jumped into the lines and bit and scracthed and hack with small daggers.A few imps where used as shields.

the demons lead the spirits of fire and hacked into the enemy lins making great headway.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: August 09, 2009, 02:01:34 pm »

And then they were gone.

"You have about a minute or so left before I just decide to annihilate you mind body and soul."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: August 09, 2009, 02:01:54 pm »

A large force of protoss come through the warp gate
"Nice to see you again Guardian, and I see you have met some allies to."
A dark templar appears next to rayne
"Nice deck space marine."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: August 09, 2009, 02:04:10 pm »

Ocade tries to steady himself on his blade,his young body become weathered like a old tree.

"...must recover...must summon it...must summon it..."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: August 09, 2009, 02:04:51 pm »

The Lord of Change laughed, a wheezing, scratching voice.

"You overestimate your own powers, rotting bag of flesh. I shall show you true power."

It raised the crystal, and with a power stronger than any Daemon should be capable of, he fired a bolt of what appeared to be pure darkness at the Lich.

On the other front, Albius led the charge, cutting through the Spirits of Fire with his Marines, as their armor shielded them. He caught sight of Ocade, and decided that this target was worth more than petty demons. He strode towards him, casting aside many that attempted to stop him, until he reached his newfound adversary, and brought his sword down upon him

Rayne attempts not to act surprised, and just attempts to talk strategy.

"I can't seem to find any weaknesses of this shield besides its range. What do you think?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: August 09, 2009, 02:06:40 pm »

Several protoss High templars merge into archons, a Dark Archon Veteran is seen leading the force
"Well then space marine, these demons fight for chaos and destruction, have you tried the opposite?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: August 09, 2009, 02:07:07 pm »

He grabbed it in his right hand and twirled it around before firing it straight up in the air.

"Bone. Not flesh. Not bag either."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: August 09, 2009, 02:09:25 pm »

"Dtuzal aide me..."

A large demon clad in full armor steps out of the crowd blocks the sword strike.He swings his sword toward Albuis.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: August 09, 2009, 02:10:29 pm »

"Forgive me, Lich. You lesser beings look the same to me."

The Daemon lept forward with a strange weapon, looking both a scythe and an axe, attempting to sever the Lich in two.

Rayne looked at the Protoss.

"What do you mean?"

The sword made a gash in the Daemon Prince's shoulder. Albius grinned. A true challenge, compared to the other foes he had faced. With his strength, he felt strong enough and threw a punch towards what appeared to be the demon's head.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 02:12:46 pm by CJ1145 »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: August 09, 2009, 02:13:55 pm »

The Lich's scythe appears in his hand. He slices at the deamon's weapon and cuts it in two with unnatural ease.

"Don't talk that way to me. I am both older and more powerful then you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: August 09, 2009, 02:15:12 pm »

The Daemon was now frustrated, and decided to keep the battle in his strongest area: magic. He conjured two fireballs from the crystal and tossed them gracefully towards the head and knees of the Lich.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: August 09, 2009, 02:18:31 pm »

The Lich deflects them, barely noticing them.

"You have 30 seconds left. If I were you, I'd be making a serious decision right about now."

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 176