Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92177 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2250 on: August 09, 2009, 03:12:23 am »

A mile away from the fortress, a shimmering portal appears several feet above the ground. A massive humanoid in heavy armor falls through, yelling insults at the top of his lungs. He slams into the ground, but soon stands up and looks around. “What forsaken land has that blasted mage thrown me into?”

He notices the orks. He tightens his grip on his weapon then checks his shield. He sees the beleaguered elf and charges, yelling “Fear not! I am coming to your aid!”

He soon smashes into the nearest of the orks, smiting many with his massive mace, crushing others under foot, never slowing down. He fights his way through his foes, quickly reaching Ocade and the Warboss. Stopping, he brings his mighty weapon down upon the ork leader's head.

((My intention is that he be a racist, sexist tower of steel who hates undead and is currently really pissed off at a mage. Can you please repost, or link to, your characters' descriptions for me? I need to work out what he'd take you for. For example, if I remember correctly, he'd assume that Dictator is a drake))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: August 09, 2009, 09:31:38 am »

((The Space Marines, as far as racism goes, put your guy to shame. The Orks are, well, Orks.))

Trogskull blocks the armored man's attempt with a second choppa, and brings him to the ground with a powerful kick to the crotch. As he's kneeling there, Trogskull attempts to behead him.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: August 09, 2009, 10:55:15 am »

[Yea, the Imperium makes the KKK look like a cheerleader squad.]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: August 09, 2009, 12:35:21 pm »

Ocade seeing his chance swings his sword toward Trogskull.With the metal of the bullets liquifieng and pouring out of his skin.

((oh yea did i forget to mentoin the only thing that can kill Ocade is the center of 3 suns combined? oh and he can die if his sword is used against him.))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:44:11 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: August 09, 2009, 12:36:12 pm »

((If that's not godmodding, then Trogskull is officially the avatar of Gork and Mork. He now has the ability to call giant feet from the sky to crush you.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: August 09, 2009, 12:37:33 pm »

[Any wierdboy worth his salt can do that]
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: August 09, 2009, 12:45:02 pm »

((I edited.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: August 09, 2009, 12:59:25 pm »

{Meh}
Guardian somehow obtains the battleship plans, the other terrans and the reserve force(Guardians) begin building the battle ship, 30 million tons of steel and iron make the ship, amazingly, they finish in 5 hours, they say the got tips on how to build fast from an outsider, luckily, the ship didn't get any weaponry, larger than anything then the terran marines have ever seen, it was last seen going through a make shift warp gate

"Huh, its not enough to purge any world of zerg though, and sure as hell is to huge to land troops, orbital bombardment, maybe that might work, if we return to Mar Sara it will probably be tested."

"Jesus, how many men were on it santorez?"
"About the whole main force."
"1 million men!?"
"Yep"
Guardian walks over to Rayne, whos guarding Atlas, and asks how he became a dark angel

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: August 09, 2009, 01:01:20 pm »

The Lich has returned to the hall. He is currently trying to uproot his comfy chair, which is stuck to the floor somehow for whatever reason.

"What the.... who glued my chair to the floor?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: August 09, 2009, 01:03:01 pm »

Phantom walks over
"Ill fix it"
Phantom cuts through the glue like butter

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: August 09, 2009, 01:20:44 pm »

Trogskull, as he attacked the armored man, felt slightly pressured on both sides, and attacked Ocade, attempting to break his weapon hand.

In a far corner of the realm, away from prying eyes, there was a crack. Too small for the human eye, but noticeable to one in particular -- Tzeentch. He had watched this realm for some time. It held power similar to his own, similar enough so that he could amplify his own strength with it. He could bring about a Great Change unlike anything even other Gods were incapable of. He kept this crack secret, knowing that if the others found it, He would be compromised.

He did something most unlike Himself, and spoke directly to one of his most favorite Princes, Albius. A Daemon Prince, unknown to any but Tzeentch himself, for all who had seen him were dead. He led a horde of Chaos unlike any that had been assembled in some time. Behind him stood a legion of Marines; where they came from, no one is sure. The other legions spoke ill of them; that they were not true Marines, but rather productions of false materials. Others said they were the very essence of Tzeentch imbued into mortal flesh. But all that mattered was that their 1st Company, 100 of the fiercest warriors in the galaxy were to go with the Daemon hordes to secure this strange realm. The Lord of Change had known of the field surrounding the realm, that it weakened all who entered. This was bypassed easily enough by a god, and that same gift was capable of being shared with their subjects. They would come in full strength.

Albius came first, tearing through the rip with the ferocity and strength of a bull, his Marines behind him. Then came the horrors, and other Daemons of the Lord of Change. Behind them, however, came the crowning jewel of the invasion; a Greater Daemon of Tzeentch, a lesser Lord of Change entered the realm, lifting a crystal given to him by his Master. A dark shadow fell across the castle and all the land surrounding it. Those who had been in its presence before knew the feeling, and a sense of great dread came over them.

Rayne was reluctant to tell Guardian everything, but he shared some details.

"I was born in the same place as the rest of the squad. Same village as Atlas. Never met him until I joined, though; we were from different generations. We don't look it, but we will still be in our prime long after you and your men's bones are but dust. It wasn't easy getting in, though, the initiation was terrible enough, but the missions they send Scouts on, and the enhancements... it was physical and mental torture."

Before he could continue, he was taken aback with both awe and terror as the shadow of Chaos befell the land. He looked to Guardian with the closest thing to fear a Marine could feel.

"Gather your men, and stay with us. Nowhere is safe but with us."

He activated his comm, and stated with a sense of urgency

"Attention, denizens of this realm. You are in grave danger. Report to the beacon I am placing on the GPS system immediately, and prepare for the worst. Luke, Ultramarine, I don't know if you can hear this, but if you can we need your help. Chaos has found this place."

((And it begins. I chose Tzeentch, just because his motive seemed the best. I may involve the others in a civil war of sorts, though, perhaps even involving... Malal. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!))

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: August 09, 2009, 01:26:36 pm »

The Lich teleports to the becon.

"Oh, what is it now? I was having the nicest excursion to the demiplane of dreams."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: August 09, 2009, 01:28:47 pm »

"I don't know what the chaos is, but do you have a cannon large enough to fit on a 5 mile wide circle, cause the battleship is gonna have some fun!"
Guardian reactivates the warp gate, the battleship coming out
"This is Independence 97, your call"

"Do you know how to fly anything that can hover space marine? Or do you know about cannons, cause there is gonna be bloodshed today"
The ship is so huge, the turrets of strifes fortress don't damage it,
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 01:31:50 pm by Phantom »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: August 09, 2009, 01:33:09 pm »

"Eh. I've seen bigger."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: August 09, 2009, 01:34:44 pm »

The ship fires one of its heavy duty cannons at the enemy, it creates an explosion equal to hiroshima
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 176