Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92192 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2160 on: August 07, 2009, 04:11:08 pm »

"How did that happen?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: August 07, 2009, 04:12:01 pm »

"I forgot to take my cellphone out before I started fighting Cairn..."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: August 07, 2009, 04:12:41 pm »

Sofia moves over to sit with little and Cairn, before pulling a cellphone from the front pocket of her jacket.

"You can use mine!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: August 07, 2009, 04:14:44 pm »

"Wait. wasn't the fighting demiplane thing supposed to regenerate things that got broken when you leave?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: August 07, 2009, 04:27:03 pm »

"It regenerates organic things, but not inorganic things. Cairn isn't that good yet. Thanks, Sof."

Little kisses Sof on the cheek, standing up and walking to a slightly secluded corner as she dials.

"Hey, Anthony, my man. What's up? Lou got arrested? That blows. Listen, I need you to do me a couple of favors. Shut the fuck up, you know you owe me after Paris. Yes, I know Marc's in prison, and no, we ain't gonna bail him out. Not yet. He'll be fine, don't worry about him. We've all been in prison before."

Little glances behind her, making sure nobody has creeped up behind her to listen.

"You know he'll be fine. We've been through worse, it's just a French prison. Listen, this is all beside the point. I need you to check up on my apartment, take out anything incriminating, got it? Then I need you to come to where I am, and- yes, I know you have no idea where I am, we'll get to that in a second. Bring me my backup cellphone and a new pair of knives, and feel free to buy me a nice leather jacket before you get here, too. Fuck you too."

Little giggles, "Yeah, I know, we need to get together and do some shit together before long. You still owe me big for Paris, not to mention me getting you tickets to that concert in Caen, among a hundred other things. Here's how to get to where I am, and knock first. There's some odd people here."

Little glances behind her again, and then tells him precisely how she got here.

"There ya go. See you in a bit. Love you, too. Bye."

Little flips the cellphone shut and walks back to the table, sitting down with a happy smile on her face.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 04:36:09 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: August 07, 2009, 04:34:49 pm »

"Wait a second... That reminds me! I have to check on my precious, precious property!"

The Lich summons up about two dozen or so crystal balls that float around him, providing him contact with the massive amount of people entrusted with care of his properties.

"All of you, inform me of any catastrophic events that have occurred while I've been staying here.

The noise is incredible.

"So what is he doing-huh it's! fallen down a what now?! Who took over what!? There has been a huh in the what?! Can't you morons go for a couple of weeks without me looking over your shoulders!? I am giving you access to my vast array of monetary and magical resources. Now, FIX IT YOU BLOODY MORONS!"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: August 07, 2009, 05:19:43 pm »

((Ok, seriously, the resemblence is un-fucking-canny. You are either Xykon or plagiarism; which is it?  :D ))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: August 07, 2009, 05:21:45 pm »

(I told you, I conceived of this long before I found the order of the stick. But I must admit, the resemblance is very uncanny.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:57 pm »

Guardian obtains a gym sock from Santorez. using it on Odihas and Atlas to wake them up
"I tried this on a man that was in a coma for 10 years, it bloody worked"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: August 07, 2009, 06:17:16 pm »

Meanwhile, the Lich has been going off on a strange tangent, once again delving into his personal history. Unfortunately the only person in listening range is Sofia, and possibly Little.

"... And that is why I am no longer allowed within a mile of the succubus queen."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: August 07, 2009, 06:17:40 pm »

Odihas jumps up at the smell, and quickly starts to punch Guardian; he stays his hand, however, when he realizes it would kill the Ghost. However, Atlas troublingly does not stir.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: August 07, 2009, 06:20:59 pm »

"HEY YOU BLOODY IDIOT THAT HURT!"
Guardian tries talking to Atlas to bluff him out of coma, by saying things like
"The Black Templars overthrew the the emperor!"
and
"The Emperor was shot and killed..."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: August 07, 2009, 06:28:42 pm »

Siriul turns to Guardian.

"Kid, I wouldn't use shock to cure hiccups, let alone bring a man out of a coma. Whatever's got a hold of him now, it isn't natural."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: August 07, 2009, 06:34:08 pm »

"By the way, the strain of zerg I found is new, the smoke is caused by what ever they use to infect people, and because of that, we developed a antidote for infection, the smoke seems to create hybrids also, but it is so young, it won't take away the loyalty and memory of the victim, and the antidote would still work."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: August 07, 2009, 06:37:49 pm »

"Isn't that something you should have tried on him before the damn sock?"
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 176