Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92198 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2130 on: August 07, 2009, 12:44:42 am »

Luke would normally avoid running away. He veiwed retreating as a cowardly manuver, although this may have something to do with the fact that in his world, retreating is never a good idea. However, facing with what looked like a bad cross between a chaos beast and a tyranid, Luke decide the best course of action in that situation.

He made a tactical advancement in the other direction.

Or at least, thats what he told himself as he fled into a building. Now inside, he saw that the building he had hid in had a rather large hole in the floor and roof, and noted that this must be the building the two had been fighting the whole time. A idea popped into his head, and he began knocking down walls. He has to be quick. He has to.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:51:54 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: August 07, 2009, 12:49:17 am »

"Hey, am I invited? Can I at least watch?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: August 07, 2009, 12:50:37 am »

Little curses, slapping her forehead.

"Strife doesn't have spare rooms. That's why me and Sof used the Panic Room. Hm...Panic Room or my apartment? Yes, Sof, you are totally invited and you can join in if Cairn agrees. If he doesn't, you can watch. Besides, we can always take turns switching into the...'watching' position."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: August 07, 2009, 12:55:39 am »

"Oh, that sounds nice... Can I bring my whip? Or my cuffs?"

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: August 07, 2009, 01:01:06 am »

"Whip, no. Cuffs, sure, as long as we have a safe word."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: August 07, 2009, 01:44:28 am »

Sofia removes her whip from her satchel. It's... Whoa, is that a BLADE or something on the end!?

"Can I just bring it? I promise I won't use it!"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: August 07, 2009, 02:08:54 am »

The Lich's eyes go wide at this.

"That's not a whip. That's a scourge crossed with... I'm not actually sure what that is. Which is alarming, considering how long I've lived."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: August 07, 2009, 02:09:48 am »

"Fine, as long as you don't use it."

With that, Little stands, takes a step towards Cairn and wraps a hand around his shoulders. She draws herself closer to him, leaning over him as she plants a tender kiss on his mouth.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: August 07, 2009, 04:50:41 am »

*Flash*

The Lich is suddenly holding a disposable camera.

"Now that's a nice picture."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: August 07, 2009, 07:15:44 am »

The pilot rose from her seat and started walking towards her fighter. "Ok. I've finished my drink. Time to go."

The soldier jogs to catch up, then falls into step with her. "Excellent."

They reach the ship and climb in. A few moments later they take off, fly over the walls and disappear.

((I'm going to come back but this time I'm going to use an Iron Mauler from Battle for Wesnoth. It's a game I'm reasonably familiar with, and you can check to make sure I'm following canon whereas with my Arathinians you can't because they are my creations. I'll be using that particular unit because for the comic potential, at least in relation to the Lich. Relevant pages: http://www.wesnoth.org/units/1.4/C/Ancient%20Lich.html http://www.wesnoth.org/units/1.4/C/XE%20Lich.html))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: August 07, 2009, 07:23:30 am »

Siriul turns to Guardian.

"He's comatose at the moment. If I could get him back to the battle barge I could wake him; or at least keep him in stasis until we found the problem. Whatever's happening, it doesn't want Atlas waking up."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:19 pm »

Guardian, getting patched up by Doc asks the space marines how they joined, meanwhile the chrono soldiers and main force terrans watch ocade slaughter the orks
"You think we should help him yet?"
"Heck no"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: August 07, 2009, 02:22:22 pm »

Dictator finally drinks the glass of Megis, to It, it tastes like nothing at all. It puts the glass down and mentally notes that the taste makes sense, as there isn't any such thing as magic. At least around Dictator.
"Try not to hurt yourself Cairn." It tells the group containing human, summoner, and demon.
"And there are spare rooms, I found one down the hall by the bar."
[Strife just doesn't want this to turn into a hotel, he was even asking if anyone wanted personalized rooms at one point.]
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: August 07, 2009, 02:29:08 pm »

Siriul paused for a moment, and began to speak.

"We were born on the world of Hurin. All of us, at least. The Dark Angels send scouts among the population to find the hardiest of its inhabitants, and take them to begin training, usually before they reach adolescence. I cannot speak for the others, but my brother and I were taken from our home at the age of 10."

"Where is he now?" one of the Terrans asked. ((This is for story-telling, and doesn't affect you in a way that I would think violates the rules.))

Siriul nodded his head towards a Marine laying against the wall.

"That is him. You killed him during the firefight."

The minds of both the Terrans and Marines recalled for a moment that it was Siriul who was forced to end that marine's suffering.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 02:30:43 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 07, 2009, 03:23:31 pm »

Little stalks over to Lich, smiling happily, a cold look in her eyes.

"Camera, now. Hand it over."
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 176