Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92197 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2115 on: August 06, 2009, 06:35:52 pm »

Ocade's blade flew upward to meet the Ork's choppa.He grabbed a choppa and hacked at the outside of the Ork's thigh.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 06:37:55 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 06, 2009, 07:09:06 pm »

As Ocade's choppa swung, it suddenly fell apart in his hands, as if it were constructed of dust. Enraged that something un-Orky tried to take an Orky weapon, Trogskull attempts to lift Ocade into the air, and then throw him into the ground as hard as he can.

((Once again, canon. The only thing keeping the Ork's ramshackle technology together is the strange psychic ability of the Orks, and their ability to make something work if they believe it works. Thus, when another race attempts to use Ork technology, it doesn't work.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: August 06, 2009, 07:14:10 pm »

(Yes, if you were to give them a bunch of duct taped boxes and cylinders with a lot of blinking lights and a good paint job, it'd become a working lightning cannon in their hands.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: August 06, 2009, 07:17:39 pm »

[Phantom, you just controlled someone else's character, two of them (the Mechanic and the Land Raider).
Will the new strain of Zerg be my imagined strain?]

Dictator wonders about the Megis wine Mission gave it earlier, the glass is currently sitting on the counter where It left it before leaving. Dictator only drinks when it needs to make sure others can't get drunk. This is rather pointless right now as Strife's bar seems to have an infinite supply. However, accompanied by a small, momentary golden glow, Dictator becomes curious about what would taste like magic. It picks up the glass.
"I know that Strife was able to make screens and keyboards appear, but I don't think any are available to the public. What did ye need it for?"
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:50 pm »

"I'm bored."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: August 06, 2009, 07:25:36 pm »

Dictator eyes the liquid in the glass, and tells it, for the Lich's benefit,
"And watching television would make you less bored?"
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 06, 2009, 07:30:23 pm »

Ocade's draws a dagger and trys to stab the Ork in the stomuch.He hacks toward the Ork's head with his blade ((still as hot as the center of the sun)).
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: August 06, 2009, 07:36:55 pm »

The dagger is embedded deep into Trogskull's stomach, but he turns away, breaking it. In the process, the blade only slices off a piece of his shoulder pad. He shouts something in an incomprehensible accent, and hundreds of Orks rush to them, jumping towards Ocade and all attempting to cut him open.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: August 06, 2009, 08:18:12 pm »

[Mechanic was my guy Nivm, the land raider is a vehicle he tried to fix.]
Mechnic rolls around in the dirt until he is put out
"Well looks like something those marines would find useful..."
Guardian walks over to check on atlas
"Is he OK?"
Meanwhile...
The chrono soldiers and the terrans are watching the orks try to kill ocade
"Think we should help him?"
"Nah"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: August 06, 2009, 09:00:02 pm »

[Odd, I recall him on the list of people CJ1145 was attempting to resurrect.]

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: August 06, 2009, 09:03:24 pm »

[I mentioned him first, on my side, there are two mechanics, Mechanic is the guys nickname, Odihas is CJs]

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: August 06, 2009, 09:38:09 pm »

[Ah, that must be where the mix-up came from. Sorry.

On a completely different note to CJ1145 about his Orks. Earlier you were annoyed because people saw the "hidden" encampment, but there was no where for them to hide. There is nothing to hide behind, not even a horizon as where are not on a sphere. There is just the fortress, the dead bodies of all kinds of other things, and your Orks. You'd have to be a lot farther away than just "horizon" distance to escape notice, and I don't think this dimension is even large enough for that.]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 09:43:21 pm by Nivm »

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: August 06, 2009, 11:44:00 pm »

[Clearly Luke, and the other Space Marines, are ex-humans. Ultra-human IS cheesy. ;D]

"Hundreds of years? I knew... knew you fought too well... good to be just a... just a big human. What...where you... armor strong, metal... not metal and I'm so... bloody... tired...hungry!"

Swaying slightly as he delivers his increasingly incoherent speech, Deadly finally collapses. On the ground, he writhes and twitches, his muscles crawling underneath his skin. His convulsions get stronger and stronger, the sounds of bones breaking can be heard, and his breath rasps harshly out of his throat. When the fit is finally over, Deadly is in Feral form, somehow unharmed. He rises, and turns to face Luke. Deadly is gone; a vicious, hungry beast stares out of his eyes. The Feral is in control, and it's mad. There is no mercy in his eyes, no compassion, no emotion but hunger and rage. Deadly fought to win. The Feral fights to kill.

CRACK!

Only Luke's amazing agility saved him, as the Feral's tail whipped over his head, aiming to pierce his heart, but breaking through a wall instead. Unfazed, the Feral lashes out at Luke again, intent on running him through!

[Deadly has gone berserk!]

"A demon? You don't look like one, at least not one from our world. Then again, no-one here looks like someone from our world."

Cairn takes a deep breath, stalling as much as possible before his next question.

"I s'pose I could - but where would we go? And won't somebody mind? And finally, you do realise if anyone ever finds out, they will lock me up in a Lightroom for a month? I'm only seventeen!"
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: August 07, 2009, 12:11:29 am »

Little smiles, a playful look appearing on her face.

"We'd just head into a room here. A guest room. Strife probably has a million or so. Nobody will ever know or find out. If Strife doesn't have any rooms, we can just go to my apartment. Everything will be fine."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: August 07, 2009, 12:26:31 am »

You can almost see the smoke churn out of Cairn's ears as his brain churns into overdrive.

"Fine. If I end up eviscerated in my sleep, I'm going to haunt you for the rest of my... you know what? Nevermind. Where are the guest rooms?"
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 176