Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92208 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #2070 on: August 06, 2009, 11:48:09 am »

As the smoke clears, the Terrans step back as Atlas emerges from the smoke, seemingly unharmed. His legs suddenly begin to shake and give out; he attempts to steady himself using his hammer as a staff, but fails and falls to the ground unconscious. Rayne cautiously approaches the fallen Sergeant, boltgun raised at the Terrans, as he is still unsure of their current hostility. He picks up the fallen Sergeant, and carries him back to the corner where the Marines have dug in.

The Apothecary has awoken now, and is using his medical knowledge to help Thule keep the rest of the squad stable.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: August 06, 2009, 11:50:08 am »

"Well that was a highly infected human."
Mechanic" As long as that guy isn't infected or something im fine."
Alvero" Does anyone have blood I can borrow?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: August 06, 2009, 01:40:34 pm »

Sofia stares at Cairn with a weird smile on her face.

"What's wrong? Never seen a demon before?"

She laughs softly, still staring at Cairn.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: August 06, 2009, 01:46:29 pm »

The Lich is no longer drunk, and has pulled out something to read. It has a smiley face on the cover.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: August 06, 2009, 03:25:59 pm »

Phantom took a picture of the creature before it exploded, saying to himself"What The Hell?!"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: August 06, 2009, 03:45:22 pm »

[Huh, reminds me of a Obliterator]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: August 06, 2009, 03:49:00 pm »

[Whats that? I don't really play warhammer 40k]

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: August 06, 2009, 04:03:23 pm »

[TNME, I could stand not being able to negate the horrible outer-dimensional monster, but what your using is still magic. One requires perfectly normal things to effect Dictator. Such as combustion based guns (plasma just dissipates, as normal rules get applied to it as it enters).]
The Lich's magic fizzles out into nothingness at it reaches Dictator's sphere of negation. The rest of the unblocked room continues becoming interesting. This creates a stark contrast between the two halves of the room.
"Done now?"
[Better picture, by the way Phantom.]
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: August 06, 2009, 04:08:09 pm »

The Lich is too busy reading his comic book to acknowledge Dictator.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: August 06, 2009, 04:14:14 pm »

Phantom walks over to dictator, showing him the picture

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: August 06, 2009, 04:23:46 pm »

Ocades blade swings wide in a burst of anger.He is still laughing even though he is feeling the pain of of thousands of pounds that breaks his skulls but he continues to heal.Resulting in more pain.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: August 06, 2009, 04:55:33 pm »

DyawhoodagibbitzeewhoSquiggiwiggidinblubberflunt...

Anything that had once resembled a thought had now left Trogskull's brain, and was replaced by what could loosely be called Orky instinct. The thing he felt in his arms was not Orky. It was fleshy, at least somewhat, and thus edible. The demon-turned-squig-turned-food-turned-Squig again was once again food, and Trogskull wanted his fill. But he was too busy hugging it, so he decided to use his boyz to kill it. (Even at their basest instincts, Orks are capable of speech and following their tribal caste system. Trogskull was instinctively a warboss, and could still order his Orks as such.)

"Oy, fellas! Take dis ting's 'ead off, 'n' we c'n eet it!"

The Orks were confused, at least more than usual, but still were genetically coded to follow the warboss, and fell upon Ocade, choppas held high above their skulls as they brought them down for the kill...

((I kind of like the comical approach I can take with the Orks, but if it gets unbearable let me know and I'll stop.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: August 06, 2009, 05:01:34 pm »

The Lich had stopped reading, and was watching the orks. He was thinking that if pointed in the right direction, they could be a considerable advantage to his agenda. It was just too bad that they got bored so easily.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: August 06, 2009, 05:06:14 pm »

The ghost wakes up santorez, along with alvero, The ghost drags the marine corpses towards the broken siege tank then the ghost walks over to apothecary of the Space Marines, with the picture of a zergling
"Have you ever fought anything like this."
The ghost points to the remains of the infected terran
"Or that?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 05:12:44 pm by Phantom »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: August 06, 2009, 05:07:05 pm »

Ocade manages to pull his head from the deathgrip of the head ork and hacks in wide circle attempting to take out the pathatic Orks.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 176