Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92226 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1980 on: August 05, 2009, 03:20:42 pm »

The wraith cloaks and attacks the land raider. While a ghost uses an EMP on the land raider, the siege fires at the space marines. The terran marines, firebats, and ghosts, provide general fire

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: August 05, 2009, 03:29:59 pm »

The Wraith's fire collides with the Land Raider, but seemingly has no effect. Atlas laughs to himself at their attempt; the Raider's armor was more than capable of handling anything one fighter could dish out.

The tank gets off several shots before the EMP makes contact, one clipping the Wraith, though whether it was fatal was yet to be seen. Another two closed in on the firebats, as the lascannons barely fired off a shot at the Siege Tank. Before evasive action could be taken, however, the Ghost's shot made contact. The Land Raider was massive, and a single shot wouldn't hold it longer than a few moments, but the chance for another attack would surely be exploited.

In the same stretch of time, the Marines rolled away from the Siege Tank's fire. Brother Odhias fired a krak missile towards the tank; the missile was specifically designed to take out vehicles in a single shot, and even Titans were vulnerable to them, if hit in the right spot. This missile was headed straight for the cannon, with the intent to cripple the tank with the first shot.

Several yards away, 2 more Marines opened fire with plasma rifles towards their Terran counterparts. Uther and yet another Brother opened with their Heavy Bolters, laying suppresive fire as Atlas and Yul moved forward, searching for the Ghosts. Atlas spotted one, and signaled towards him. Yul spun on his heel and fired two shots towards the commando with his own sniper rifle.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: August 05, 2009, 03:34:52 pm »

The ghosts and the wraith cloak, the ghost use all there EMP shots in the Land Raider while the marines use stimpacks. Two ghosts get a shot at the snipers, they incapacitate them, the firebats are getting creamed but the marines are having a party, the siege tank is hit, but it can still fire in siege mode

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: August 05, 2009, 03:35:15 pm »

The Lich's table is right in the middle of the crossfire. Amazingly, nothing has hit him and his table and chair. He still sips his tea while looking at the firefight all around him.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: August 05, 2009, 03:36:05 pm »

((Seriously, was this lich inspired by Xykon or something? He's the fucking definition of awesome. But I can't help but notice the lack of a goblin minion and a TiVo.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: August 05, 2009, 03:37:18 pm »

[Or demon roaches and a shadow thing, wheres elan?]

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: August 05, 2009, 03:38:42 pm »

(No, I'd thought him up long before I heard of The Order of The Stick. Is the TiVo a reference to penny arcade?)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: August 05, 2009, 03:39:53 pm »

((No, it's also towards OOTS. Right before Azure City's siege, Xykon gets a TiVo, spawning some of his funnier moments. That's saying something, considering it's Xykon.))

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: August 05, 2009, 03:40:57 pm »

Little notices Sofia and waves!

She smiles as she yells, "Hey! Sof! Over here! I'm sitting with Cairn!"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: August 05, 2009, 03:42:02 pm »

Phantom yells out:
"GET ON WITH THE FIGHT"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: August 05, 2009, 03:44:23 pm »

The Lich is sipping his tea when he noticies something. The tea is not in fact, being drunken by him. He peers into his saucer and discovers that it had turned solid somehow. This not stopping him, he proceeds to eat it, saucer, bad pun, and all.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: August 05, 2009, 03:46:59 pm »

((Just a heads-up Phantom, you're not allowed to kill or incapacitate other people's characters in these fights. I'm going to pretend that said "suppress". Feel free to get a hit in, but you have to stress it's not fatal.))

After the Land Raider is frozen again, the three Marines inside disembark, and open fire with their bolters towards the main group of firebats. The rest of the squad, save Atlas, hunker down and continue attacking the same targets as before, though Odhias fires a krak missile towards where he thinks he hears the Wraith as well as towards the tank.

Atlas becomes fed up with the shooting battle, and runs towards where where he last spotted the Ghosts. Something inside him gave him a strange power. He managed to spot the silhouettes (Yes, this is a sort of parody of the commander's ability in games to spot cloaked enemies) of the Ghosts, and charged, shooting at one with his pistol and attempting the crush another's skull with his Power Fist.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: August 05, 2009, 03:51:34 pm »

The ghosts dodge and disable his weapons with psi blades
"Shit psi powers running out"
The marines incapacitate the space marines by combined use of machine guns, fire, and sniper fire, still a lot left though, the wraith dodges and the siege tank crew escapes. Two ghosts are fighting uther and yul in melee combat, the ghosts have psi blades

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 05, 2009, 03:56:37 pm »

Sofia notices little, and her eyes instantly light up.

"Little! I missed you!"

Sofia runs over and sits with them, smiling widely.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 05, 2009, 03:58:03 pm »

The Ghosts quickly find that melee was a terrible mistake, as the wounds they inflict are quickly healed, and the Marines are much stronger than they are, and possibly faster as well. Atlas grabs a Ghost, and throws him into the nearest wall, hoping to kill him with that. Uther jams his Heavy Bolter into the Ghost's stomach, and tries to shoot him before he can move away. Yul wields his sniper rifle like a bat, and swings towards the head of the Ghost he engages.

The group's Apothecary, Siriul, ends the suffering of the Brother fatally wounded by the Marines, and draws his chainsword. The other Marines do the same, and charge the Terrans, firing their weapons as they move. The remaining two of the Land Raider's crew turn towards the Siege Tank's crew, and open fire, attempting to suppress them before they move in for the kill.

((I have a taekwondo class soon, so this MAY be the last post I make for another two to three hours. I may be able to get one more in, though.))
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 176