Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92227 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1920 on: August 05, 2009, 02:26:04 am »

((By lady, did you mean the pilot?))
"A glass of scotch please." The pilot sat down.

The soldier sat down next to her.
"One for me too please mate." He looked over to where Little and Cairn were. "From what LT said, you shouldn't go anywhere alone with that girl, or the demon. Your choice though boy."

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:28:42 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: August 05, 2009, 02:43:09 am »

(No, it's definitely a facemask. Don't ask me how this is.)

The Lich is finally able to make an incision in the eye segment.

"krawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkrawkraw!"

A horde of small, triple winged, feathered, flying things that are best described as 'very pointy' and 'extremely sharp' have emerged from the creatures eyeplate. They appear to be hostile, especially towards Liches.

"AHHHH GETEMOFFGETEMOFFGETEMOFF!"

Speaking of which, The Lich is now running around trying to fend off the flying things. Tis' a most delightful show.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: August 05, 2009, 02:51:11 am »

Upon hearing the Lich's cry, the soldier jumped up, knocked back his drink and ran into the arena. "What would happen if I used a flamethrower on you? I've got one. The other option is for me to use my submachine gun." He unslings both weapons.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: August 05, 2009, 02:58:44 am »

The Lich is too busy to talk right now. Seeing as the flamethrower did nothing to any other part of the creature, thats not an option, and a sub machine gun wouldn't have a chance in hell of actually hitting one of the things.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: August 05, 2009, 02:58:59 am »

"Yes, but who would be the meal? The darkness was attracted to you for a reason, and Shadowmancers have to deal with enough shadows as it is. Most of the inhabitants here are afraid of you, and they possess powers I can't even dream of. I'm sorry, but no. I could, however, teach you some magic - if you can learn it. Or at the very least I can repair your jacket. I can't afford an Empath."

[I can't afford an Empath - a saying attributed to the abnormally large number of bodyguard Empaths. Means the sayer is attempting to pacify the person s/he is talking to, someone considered dangerous or violent. ;D]
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: August 05, 2009, 03:10:06 am »

Suddenly the Lich had an idea, turning around and focusing, he unleashed a torrent of electricity upon the swarm. Their reaction was to annihilate the surrounding area in an explosion that must have broken thermodynamics- there can't have been enough energy to create it inside the creatures.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: August 05, 2009, 03:17:11 am »

((Did you kill them all? If you did, I just wasted my time writing something))
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: August 05, 2009, 03:23:45 am »

(Well, there is that one ove- boom ....scratch that.)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 05, 2009, 03:35:25 am »

((Oh well. I'll include the OOC stuff anyway. All my characters so far have come from Arathinia, which has some creatures that are a lot like the big creature, though lacking the little tentacles and these things, whatever they are. The spell might work properly. Magic from Grodneckigen is different from elsewhere. Feel free to disregard this at any point though))

"Hey! Can I use your rifle for a bit?" He sees what the Lich did. "Never mind."
My full sig

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 05, 2009, 03:41:31 am »

Little grins.

"Nobody would be the meal. There's a bed in my apartment, if you catch the drift..."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 05, 2009, 05:51:18 am »

The Lich, being from a place where there is endless room to expand,has no idea what an apartment is.

"Man, that was strange. What the hell is an apartment?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: August 05, 2009, 09:33:34 am »

With a yawn, Sofia walks into the room (Was she really sleeping the whole time?) before looking the room over and suddenly becoming VERY confused.

"Uhh... Wha... Someone mind telling me what the hell is going on here?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 05, 2009, 11:26:28 am »

The Lich points at the dead bulk of the lovecraftian nightmare.

"Well, that is an extramultiversal horror that I accidentally failed to stop unleashing. But it's dead, and it's millions of buddies aren't going to be bothering us anytime soon. I'm trying to autopsy it. Also, what's an apartment?"

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 05, 2009, 11:27:34 am »

Me looks at the Lich dumbfounded.

"You... Don't know what an apartment is?"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 05, 2009, 11:32:10 am »

"No, is it some kind of tenement?"

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 176