Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92254 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1755 on: August 02, 2009, 08:25:04 pm »

[How would a virus keep someone awake..? What virus are you talking about? Oh well, answer in character.]

"I wonder just what happened to his head. A concussion wouldn't last this long.
You haven't answered about this virus?"
2/3rds-Nivm charges up a sleep spell of a different, non-visible flavor, between its horns. It folds its arms in its sleeves, and cocks its head to the side.

[Edit: Why did you edit out the part about the virus keeping you awake? I want to hear why you thought that.]
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: August 02, 2009, 08:28:37 pm »

The Dark Angels cautiously moved into the courtyard of the castle. Atlas had strangely understood the sign outside, but this world was not recorded in starcharts. In fact, he wasn't quite sure what planet they were on to begin with. It was certainly different from the battleground the tactical display had claimed they were approaching; and there certainly were no castles there.

Battle Brother Lurkis approached the door, bolter at the ready. Though this place was unfamiliar, there was still a chance for Orks to be inside.

The squad moved in, one at a time, and began to move through the hallways.

A short while later, Atlas found a large door; to where, he was not sure. His men stacked behind him, and waited anxiously as he turned the corner.

They walked into a massive, dull gray room; what appeared to be a coliseum or arena of some sort. At the other side was the true eye-grabber: a large black... thing; a mass of what appeared to be flesh. Atlas signaled to it, and Brother Uther went towards it, scanning it as closely as he dared.

"It was alive," Uther shouted. "at some point at least. Definitely not Ork. Never seen anything quite like it, actually."

Atlas and the other Angels moved closer. There were wounds and scabs all across its remains, some of them appearing half-healed.

"Soldiers, spread out." Atlas commanded. "Whatever this thing was, somebody killed it. That means we're not alone. I want two man groups in every corner of this building; we are going to find whatever brought this down. If it's human, try to establish contact; anything else I want dead."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:35 pm »

((Nivm, he pulled the beer from his pack. I asked a similar question earlier))

Mission finishes his browsing pulling a nice bottle from the rack, the lable read "Megis". Promptly popping the bottle open and pooring a small glass with the stuff and takes a sip. A smile comes over Mission as he nods at the taste and continues to sip at the wine.

Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:45 pm »

Some more gunshots are heard
"SOMEONE GET THIS *muffled speaking" OFF ME! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!"
"Damn ghost is in trouble."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: August 02, 2009, 08:43:26 pm »

[If you want, I could have my Marines save him; but I'd have to do it tomorrow, and you'd have to tell me what he's fighting, because I seem to have missed it.]
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: August 02, 2009, 08:46:37 pm »

((It is similar to a zealot from starcraft, a rogue zealot))

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: August 02, 2009, 08:48:31 pm »

[WH40k vs. Starcraft. That's be an awesome (if one-sided and very bloody) matchup]

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: August 02, 2009, 08:50:13 pm »

A terran dropship is coming in, it is not shot at
"OK, protect the zealot at all cost, a zerg army is approaching and he has info on it"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: August 02, 2009, 08:51:57 pm »

[How did they get to the hallways before entering the main room?]
Code: [Select]
██████████████████████████
█ ______________________ █
█ |                    | █
█ | __________________ | █
█ | |                | | █
█ | |_______++_______| | █
█ |         --         | █
█ |_________--_________| █
█           ==           █
████████████==████████████
[The two double doors go strait into the main room, so that is where they would've immediately ended up and see everyone standing there, talking. Unless the Space Marines scaled the wall for some reason, then just ignored the people in the room.
@ Mission, which question? And why are you telling me about the beer from his pack, I spoke of the injection he gave himself randomly.]

"Only if he hurts himself. There currently isn't anything in the fortress like what he is reacting to."
2/3rds-Nivm walks up to Mission.
"I didn't think creatures like you enjoyed wine. Are you different than what you look like?"

[*Four more posts.*
Why are you doing this? Just randomly conjuring up Starcraft stuff, I though you were going to bed and quitting for the day? I told you earlier that you had no way to bring these things here, nor no reason.]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 08:55:40 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: August 02, 2009, 08:52:52 pm »

A dwarf shaped man walks up to Atlas, wearing a trench coat and a nice looking cap. He gave the super soldier a slip of paper, then walked away to get himself a drink. there is a message on the paper:

"To whom it may consern:

If you have been given this letter, it means that you are another soldier of The Emperor, and I greet you. however, there is something you should know about this place. this is a place of haven, where weary travilers may rest. not all of them are human. some a xeno, some a mutant, none mean you harm. so please, relax, and don't shoot up the place.

Luke of the Ultramarines
P.S.: If you meet a guy named WorkerDrone, tell him i said hi"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: August 02, 2009, 08:55:38 pm »

[Well only one character is inactive, if both are, im done for today]
"OK, all marines find the zealot, the ghost stays with me and the firebat, GO GO GO!"
"Rock and Roll!"
"Did someone call an exterminator?

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: August 02, 2009, 09:01:58 pm »

[I'm done for today. I hope Strife comes and cleans up what you're doing, Phantom.
I'm glad at least you're here, Luke.]

2/3rds-Nivm glances at the Marines and walks out of the room down the side hall. Going to places elsewhere in the fort.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: August 02, 2009, 09:07:14 pm »

Mission notes Nivm and puts down his glass, he then walks back from behind the bar and sits down on one of the stools.

"Normally I don't partake but this is a well stocked place, just couldn't resist my favorite. Here try some, it's supposed to taste like magic. However that is a different taste from person to person because of the different ways each person uses magic and what type of magic each uses"

Mission hands Nivm a glass of Megis, then follows his example and disappears down a side hall
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: August 02, 2009, 09:22:16 pm »

[ :D thanks.]

A dwarf walks into the bar. He nows has a light gray wound on his head. Rubbing the sore spot, the dwarf jumps up onto one of the chairs with the skill and grace of a pro vaulter, despite the chair groaning over the weight of him. Seeing the bar was self serve, grabs some of the berrel, and a frosted mug, and, well, self served. He spots mission, and says hello.

"'ello ther', lassie."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: August 02, 2009, 09:27:47 pm »

Phantom brings a barrel of dwarven ale into the room
"Who ordered this?"
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 176