Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92256 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1740 on: August 02, 2009, 07:32:53 pm »

At hearing the little squelch noise, Nivm looks at its luggage.
"You are insane!"
It pulls the knife out and tosses it aside, where it clatters to the floor. Then 2/3rds-Nivm opens a door along the hallway and throws Phantom in, determining it is a bedroom after the act. It then slams the door shut and yells in,
"There is your bedroom! Don't kill yourself while we can't see you."
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: August 02, 2009, 07:35:38 pm »

Phantom slices open the door
"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO!"
"And you know what else? Screw you."
Phantom shows 2/3rds-Nivm the middle finger
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:42:01 pm by Phantom »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: August 02, 2009, 07:46:10 pm »

[CJ1145, I recommend you learn to combine thinking and reading. And hopefully read more too. Not all your posts were ignored, and the reason they had little impact was because they were either too presumptuous, too much, or tried to create their own separate plot...which of course we would ignore.
I wanted you to read more because you seem to have forgotten the first post of this thread. This is a fort, made of an unknown stone, with a wall and a moat. Not a mansion or a house.
You also have assumed that Strife's defenses would not open fire, those defenses are just like his character. You do not control them without his consent. So, could you post the PM you sent him to determine if you were expected?
Also note that you can't just assume a reason to be here unless the person in question gave you consent.
Can't argue with your descriptions though, even if you don't give the right idea, you are good at displaying feeling.

So, as I assume you haven't, should I message Strife?

*Sees Phantom's new post.*

Again, one of Strife's doors, look at rule II on the first page. Why are you showing such hostility?]

2/3rds-Nivm steps back, a look of annoyed disbelief on its face.
"Why do you show me such hostility? You're the one that has escalated this each time."
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: August 02, 2009, 07:48:07 pm »

A dwarf walks in with a stone door and replaces the one Phantom cut with it

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: August 02, 2009, 07:49:07 pm »

"I don't care anymore, I will repair the door though."
Phantom puts away his blades and uses some tape from his backpack to fix the door
"Sorry about that, I get angry if I don't get my daily beer and some sleep"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: August 02, 2009, 07:51:33 pm »

[Ok, now Luke just showed the kind of presumption that works. Fixes the problem, and is amusing. And Nivm, the reasoning behind that last post was that they would be fired upon if they were not expected. I'm not saying Strife was expecting specifically them, just that people would be showing up, and the security wouldn't open fire, although I could have portrayed that more clearly. I'll fix the mansion thing to say castle. That's just an accident.]
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: August 02, 2009, 07:59:39 pm »

[I don't think the dwarf-with-door was a good thing, but I'd peg it right below neutral.
I do not understand the defenses part. If Strife was not expecting them specifically, and he did not give you permission, then the defenses would have opened fire. He might have said people would be showing up, but you still need to ask OoCly. Oh well. I guess the last mistake would be that you said "allowed passage". Read the first post, it says the portcullis is up and drawbridge down, and there is a cheery sign hanging.]

2/3rds-Nivm sighs and rubs the spot behind its temple and below its horn.
"Would you accept sleep first, then beer? I am not sure alcohol is a good idea right now, and you are already here."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: August 02, 2009, 08:01:27 pm »

"I will have a drink first, and by any chance do you have a syringe? I tried to inject adrenaline into my body, but put in a very dangerous virus, help?"
Phantom notices the room is a closet
"Um I would rather not sleep here"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 08:03:13 pm by Phantom »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: August 02, 2009, 08:02:41 pm »

Mission hearing the door hitting the ground decides that maybe something to "sober" phantom up is needed. He walks over to the bar and pulls out a mug, then proceeds to fill it with beer of some sort.

"Hey phantom, take a swig o this I think it will make you feel better" Mission holds the beer up high for phantom to see then sets it down on the bar

Mission then turns around and starts browsing the drinks looking for something he might enjoy

((Lol even when Luke came in the system was full blast))
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: August 02, 2009, 08:04:38 pm »

Phantom takes out a cold beer, but he notices it is contaminated with the virus
"OK, who tainted my drink?"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: August 02, 2009, 08:05:29 pm »

((Talking about the beer I set down for you, or just one you pulled out for yourself?))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 08:12:25 pm by mission0 »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: August 02, 2009, 08:06:29 pm »

((I took one out, im carrying a backpack))
((Um, bear?))

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: August 02, 2009, 08:07:01 pm »

((ah ok

edit: yeah typo meant beer...))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 08:12:14 pm by mission0 »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: August 02, 2009, 08:16:18 pm »

[Wait, it was a bedroom I threw you in, Phantom. There's guest bedrooms first thing down the hallway past the door by the bar. I will assume you walked to the bar instead of teleporting. I feel as though I'm noticing more than usual, perhaps it is better to come here when I'm really tired.]

"I am somewhat confused what virus you are talking about. Earlier you said you hoped you hadn't grown an immunity to it, so I assumed you meant to put it in yourself."
It walks out the hall door into the great hall, and is tempted to try and throw another sleep spell at Phantom while he is drinking.
"Where did Ghost go?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: August 02, 2009, 08:17:57 pm »

"Ghost is either dead, or still trying to kill the thing that attacked him"
A few faint gunshots are heard
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 08:20:05 pm by Phantom »
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 176