Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92270 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1650 on: August 01, 2009, 02:58:51 pm »

Is it the door to the main hall? I don't know the layout of the fortress

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: August 01, 2009, 03:00:12 pm »

The Door to the arena in the main hall is where a portal appeared. That thing is slowly coming from it. The Bar is midway down the hall from the door to the arena. At the other end is the door to outside. Also, the door to the aquarium is next to the door to the arena. Don't go in there. The passages to the other parts of the fortress are next to the bar.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:05:46 pm by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: August 01, 2009, 03:10:02 pm »

((Sorry, I thought two miles was when it starts shooting. I also thought both the Lich and the creature had come from the main door to the arena, to inside the arena. So those in the bar would see the back of the portal. Well, that takes down that idea. It'd be nice if more coherent posts were made by all. I am also out of ideas and statements, almost.))

"So it's impossible to get to the portal, or fight the creature."
Dictator smacks the Lich's head in reprimand, being careful not to damage the magic holding him together.
"This is still your fault, why haven't you been trying things to fix it this whole time instead of just standing here?"

*Four more posts.*
Code: [Select]
_____+__+__+______
|☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼|
|      ☼☼☼☼     ┌|
|        ☼      ||
|       ≈≈    @ ||
|       ≈≈   @  ||
|               ╫|
|                +
|                |
|_______++_______|

_ or | = wall
☼=monster
+=door
@=Ghost and Phantom, at least before they teleported into the arena.
≈=that fountain everyone ignored.
Need to add the rest after I figure it out.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:32:07 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: August 01, 2009, 03:14:16 pm »

"All my magic is gone for the day, by the time I'll be able to do anything It'll be too late. Without my magic I'm restricted to melee, which is suicide right now..... I can think of one thing, though. We could just find some other wizard-type person."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: August 01, 2009, 03:15:39 pm »

"I doubt there's one here. I'm an android, so I'm basically tireless. If I can keep this thing occupied, could you be able to take it down tomorrow?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: August 01, 2009, 03:21:46 pm »

"Yeah, but by then more of them will have shown up."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: August 01, 2009, 03:25:24 pm »

((I stil don't know which door is for the main room, the ones the monster are covering or the ones where you guys are?))
"GUYS IS THERE A HALLWAY LEADING WHERE THE PORTAL IS? WE CAN FLANK IT"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: August 01, 2009, 03:27:19 pm »

(Simple, hall is long, at one narrow end is door to the outside, at the other is the door to arena. Passages to other parts, as well as the bar are in the middle.)

"No, there is not."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: August 01, 2009, 03:28:37 pm »

"Yeah, the thing keeps expanding. It will fill the fortress by then, or they will."
Dictator somehow looks very uncomfortable, even if it doesn't show in his expression.
"I could...use Maha." What shows in his expression is nearing disgust.
"It will be hard to merge because of this plane, but I...can do it. Although I can no longer negate magic in that form, I can use it freely."
Dictator takes on the expression of one who wants to puke.

((In the outline I posted, I think the middle or left door at the top is to the arena. I posted the main room. And the hall is not necessarily long.
I am going to go back and read the descriptions.))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: August 01, 2009, 03:29:07 pm »

"Damn, does any one have a paperclip? Lets make a nuke."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: August 01, 2009, 03:31:21 pm »

"Dictator, doing so may be the only way to stop it."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: August 01, 2009, 03:34:38 pm »

"Try turning the water in the fountain to acid, it might burn the monster, me and ghost will search the fortress for stuff that can help"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:37:32 pm by Phantom »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: August 01, 2009, 03:37:29 pm »

"Hmmm...... Aha! This fortress must have some kind of control room that possesses the ability to manipulate portals! We have to find it!"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: August 01, 2009, 03:39:41 pm »

" Ok, everyone, search whatever part of the fortress you want, Phantom goes right, I go left, MOVE OUT"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: August 01, 2009, 03:42:28 pm »

"I think I need to stay here, keep it's attention focused. (I can't believe I'm going to do this but....) I'm going to fight it."

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 176