Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92274 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1620 on: August 01, 2009, 01:48:38 pm »

(It won't work. Physics would break. There would be an audible snap.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: August 01, 2009, 01:49:43 pm »

((We've already thrown physics out the window by bringing Problem Sleuth into this. Let's just roll with it.))
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 01, 2009, 01:52:59 pm »

((Fine, let me fix my post.

Well? Now what? Who posts an action?))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:11:52 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: August 01, 2009, 02:13:01 pm »

"Wait, just what controls the portals in this this place?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: August 01, 2009, 02:19:39 pm »

"SOMEONE JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!"
Phantom begins setting up a 50 cal in the bar
"WHAT EVER IT IS IT CAN'T HAVE THE BEER! IT CAN HAVE THE LIQUOR!"
Phantom throws an impact grenade at the monster and sets up an MG42, while he fires at the monster with a german rifle
"THATS ONE HUGE MOTHERF*CKING MOTHERF*CKER!!!!"
Phantom throws a molotov

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: August 01, 2009, 02:21:39 pm »

All of which seem to do nothing. The creature is rather confused as to how he managed to hit it from the bar, when it was in the arena.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: August 01, 2009, 02:26:19 pm »

((Phantom walked outside hearing all the commotion))
Ghost walks out of the med tent, sees the monster and then throws a very sharp branch at it.
Phantom"SOMEONE USE EXPLOSIVES ON IT WHILE I GET A POWER GENERATOR FROM THE CRATE THAT HAS THE TORTURE DEVICES!"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 01, 2009, 02:26:43 pm »

Dictator listens to the Lich, then the idiot outside. ((And he was shooting through the arena door, the creature is in it, covering that wall and blocking the door.))
"Not sure, I can get in just by leaping to this plane's rather short string. And people seem to able to just drop in, even though most of them do it by accident."
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: August 01, 2009, 02:28:04 pm »

Phantom slices at the creature with his two swords, then the creature grabs him
"DIE MOTHERF*CKER"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: August 01, 2009, 02:28:30 pm »

The Lich wonders what the hell a branch is supposed to do to something like that.
"Well, is there any way to close the portal without me using magic that you are aware of?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: August 01, 2009, 02:30:46 pm »

Ghost"A NUKE"
Phantom"GO TALK TO THE GUY NAMED MISSION"
Phantom slices at the creature with excalibur, while ghost throws a dead guy that phantom buried

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: August 01, 2009, 02:33:05 pm »

"This dimension is small and unstable, I would guess the portal is unstable too. Perhaps we could just walk up and hit it."
Dictator looks at Creep's hydra and Peregrin fighting a pointless battle. Then at some of the new chaotic effects of Maha (of which are interesting but don't really need to be described).
"Getting to the gate at all doesn't seem to be an option right now though. However, I think our army recruits are on the other side right now."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: August 01, 2009, 02:34:57 pm »

The Lich turns to Dictator.

"How long do you give those two (Phatom and ghost)? I'm thinking 3, maybe 4 minutes."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: August 01, 2009, 02:35:52 pm »

Ghost"Can someone give me a limb to throw at the monster?"
Phantom" SOMEONE CALL CHUCK NORRIS"
Phantom gets himself free

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: August 01, 2009, 02:38:16 pm »

"Yes. Of Course. And right after that we can call Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan over for a tea party."

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 176