Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92280 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1590 on: August 01, 2009, 05:10:05 am »

As Archangel's legs seem to burst into flame, destroying the... whatever they were, those watching get the distinct impression that he is smiling. "I've fought far worse enemies than this!"

As the blades change to arms, Archangel dodges everything the monster tries. He draws a massive, glowing sword seemingly from nowhere. He swings his weapon, severing the limb that was about to strike him.

((Apparently I'll be going soon, so I won't be able to finish this today))
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:48:27 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 01, 2009, 05:29:44 am »

The little cords were not destroyed. They fell off. They were on the underside of his shoe. Shortly after they fell off, Archangel felt a small tingle on his foot, he ignored it, having more important things to worry about. That was the feeling of them boring through his armour, and touching his foot. Not very long after that, he felt a small pain in his foot. He ignored this as well.

That was possibly the second stupidest thing he has done today. The first being engaging this thing in close combat. There are arlmost a hundred limbs striking him at once, most of them having some form of unnatural weapon (That is to say, what would be considered a natural weapon on a regular creature) as part of them. For every one he cuts down, there is a short shower of those black things, and almost a dozen more apendages emerge from the stump, each the same size as the one cut off.

And that's not going into what those other creatures are doing, as well as what machinations the giant limbs are up to.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 01, 2009, 05:47:12 am »

((The armor is incredibly hard to pierce. There is nothing that can make small holes in it, but many things that can make large ones. the sword seals all wounds it creates as it passes through. When I said Archangel has fought worse foes I meant it. There are thing in the Blacklands that could take down a squad of men wearing what he's wearing, and he's taken them down single handedly. And he's very experienced and very intelligent. Even what he's not thinking at all, he knows that unidentified little creatures that are trying to kill him + tingling in his feet means bad things are about to happen. But back to the fight))

Archangel has regained his senses!

"What the HELL am I doing?! Fuck!" Archangel just dodges a blow and starts to run away. "What did I do? I'm gonna bring in air support and reinforcements."

((And I have to go))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: August 01, 2009, 06:03:39 am »

(He was walking on a very thick carpet of the worm-things at that point, and there is no way to tell how powerful this thing is at the moment.)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 01, 2009, 08:43:09 am »

((Why is the largest burst of posting always when I'm asleep?
Also, I am somewhat confused about both Phantom's and Peregrin's actions...especially Phantom's last. Was he drunk in reality?))

In response to Peregrin asking for out "Fine, I'll take you to the Lich."
The tune shifts slightly and the now fighting pair of Phantom and Peregrin move towards the arena. Right after Phantom starts drinking in the bar, the tune's tempo goes up and he is moved to the far side of the unused arena room. While Peregrin is placed beside the haggard Lich. Creep's shore has finally reached said arena, flowing out under the wall, and creating an entryway for the previously young ones.
The current tune reaches an arpeggio and fades, letting the strings and Maha vanish. Dictator wades down into the depths, moments later rising to the surface in the arena and walking out. As Creep recedes from the halls of the fort, a new creature slithers out of the pool behind Dictator. The creature appears to be a rather large hydra, with seven sets of distorted glowing white eyes and a more defined, scaly edge than most of Creeps incarnations. It makes a menacing frame to Dictators solid portrait.

"Lich!" he barks, giving the Lich a moments pause.
"Stop acting the fool and explain this!"
Maha, in most of its colorful and mind-hurting glory, appears in mid charge at the space between Archangel and the nasty thing. He wields a giant razor sharp cucumber and appears to be wearing a full cement bag as a hat. Right as he reaches the place between the two, at incredible speed he reprimands;
"The Brotherhood of Tenwat will come for your REAL AMERICAN- cheese."
He then stabs the cucumber into the nasty thing, where it explodes into a bright rainbow of fire. Maha rides the explosion like one would ride a jail cell and hugs Archangel, causing him to experience a little bit of half of everything simultaneously. Once he produces a sufficiently shocked, confused, and freaked out expression, Maha steals it (the expression, not his face), and releases him in a move meant to spin him out of the black slug things. On the first rotation before he is too far away, Maha strikes his chest with a sticky rain-check for 1% fat chocolate milk. Then turns in mid air to face the thing, yet again forgetting there's such a thing as gravity.
After this very quick spectacle, Dictator has ended up beside the Lich and grabs him by the cuff and demands;

"Well?"
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 01, 2009, 08:52:04 am »

The Lich is scared out of his mind, and is talking almost too fast to understand.

"AlongtimeagoIdidsomethingsinSigilandwithnoskinandinfinitepatienceherserenity'schosenpunishmentsdidn'tdoanythingsoshethoughtofsomethingnewandgavemethedutyofkeepingagatetoplacesbeyondeverythingshutsoIputwardsonitthatweretolastalonglongtimebutthentheyranoutbutI'dforgottenandnowtheircomingaftermeandthere'smillionsofthemandthey'regoingtodosuchterriblethingsandIDON'TWANNADIE!"

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 01, 2009, 09:49:01 am »

((Damn, I slept through the introduction of the monster! Mind you, Peregrin's whole reason for being here is destroying this thing, so please don't interrupt. Also, yes, he's had these upgrades the entire time :p))

Suddenly Peregrin drops into the arena, as if from the sky.

"About time you showed up!"

Peregrin's body, now known to be machinated, transforms. He shoulder blades rip from place, and change to two cannons mounted on his arms. The bones of his fingers convulse, morphing into holes of some sort in his palms. His eyes grow red with some sort of light, but exactly what is uncertain; as this all occurs a large blade extends from his right forearm, barely scraping the ground due to its immense length.

Peregrin draws back into a combat stance, and opens his left palm, firing a burst of a plasma-like energy towards the monster.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 01, 2009, 09:55:43 am »

(This is not in any way related to you.)

The monsters blade-limb just bats it back lazily, concentrating it's energy on pulling more of itself though. As it's rather.... fluid; it's not as hard as you would think. In fact, the thing now occupies all of that wall.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 01, 2009, 10:29:27 am »

((Wait... who was that for, then?))

Peregrin runs towards the creature, pelting it with plasma shots and armor-piercing rounds from his shoulder-mounted guns.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 01, 2009, 10:42:36 am »

((Well, if you have the truely heroic level of patience needed to make out what he said, you'd be able to figure out that this thing and the millions like it coming here are his fault. He made wards and so forth, but they only last so long, and thousands of years is plenty of time to forget.))

The armor-piercing rounds appear to have very little effect on the thing. The plasma, however is creating sores upon it's bodies which appear to be turning into pustules. They're getting bigger.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: August 01, 2009, 10:46:44 am »

Peregrin decides that his body can take the punishment that Archangel could not, and leaps into the air, coming down on the pustules with his blade set to puncture them

((The hope here is that the inevitable explosion hurts you more than me.))

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 01, 2009, 10:54:56 am »

He punctures the pustule and...... ergh, words fail me. Suffice to say that the creature may be harmed, but Peregrin is never going to wash that off his battlesuit. And the smell..... The surface underneath the pustules surface is slimy, and surprisingly undamaged. The pustule contained hundreds, maybe thousands of tiny things, resembling itself. They are currently chewing through the suit at an alarming pace.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 01, 2009, 11:00:38 am »

((I guess I wasn't clear. He is NOT human. At least not anymore.))

The creatures chewed through Peregrin's clothes at an surprising rate, and got to the skin, and continued... but then stopped. There was no flesh, no blood. Instead there stood a completely metal being. Unsure of what to do, the things stopped.

Peregrin's skin turned red from some unknown heat, and burnt off the revolting things. He swung his blade through the tentacles, attempting to cut his way to the massive blob's eye.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 01, 2009, 11:05:36 am »

Then they just got up, and just attached to him again. This time , not stopping. The way they ate at him with success is rather alarming to anyone looking in on this scene, as is the way that more and more limbs keep sprouting out, so the more he cuts, the less chance he has of getting anywhere near the eye. Especially with the way the cord-things are attaching to him....

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 01, 2009, 11:08:48 am »

Desperate to find an opening, an idea springs to Peregrin's mind. He fires the plasma at the tentacles, hoping to fry them without giving them a chance to regrow.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 176