Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92287 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1575 on: July 31, 2009, 07:12:23 pm »

((Yes, correct.))

Peregrin had given up the search for the Lich some time ago, and he decided that whatever was going on could wait. Until then, he would get some entertainment. High above the Space Marine's battle with his opponent, he waited. He had gone back to his apartment for a few moments, and retrieved his things. Obviously, through sheer evil and hatred for him, that damnable soldier would make stealth pointless ((*Nod to the fact you found me instantly, despite my having returned unannounced and stealthily*))

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: July 31, 2009, 07:52:41 pm »

Mission came to one of the exits of the fortress from which he stood up and stopped sniffing

"I don't want to leave this place in search of him, I guess I'll just wait until he comes back and then try and talk"

Mission winced as he made his way back to the arena to see the conclusion of the fights, obviously some more healing was needed
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 31, 2009, 10:36:45 pm »

(Mission, you could not have done anything with the Lich, as he had left this place for places unknown almost immediately after sending you sky-high)

As the Lich crashed through the door of the arena, something happened. In all of strife's realm, the ground shook. Even in the simulation and the miniplane, the ground quaked. A strange air had come over the fortress proper, as the air appeared to be ever so slightly more humid, and alive. The power's having gone off during the quake had added to it, as had the fact that night had at last, decided to fall.

The Lich appears to have disappeared when he crashed though the door.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:49:14 pm by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 01, 2009, 12:25:34 am »

Little smiles and lunges forward, meeting the shadowy thing mid-leap, burying her knife into the thing's neck as claws rake her face. She howls and staggers back, slamming into the ground with a cry as the tail smashes into her left shoulder, it's aim thrown off by the sudden pain. Still, it was a successful hit, and a resounding crack can be heard as her shoulder breaks.

Anger burning in her eyes, she staggers up and yells, "MOTHERFUCKER! BRING IT!" as she braces herself. Single functioning hand ready to gouge, strangle or break whatever it can get a grip on, a single drop of blood trickles out of Little's mouth. She licks it away and smiles, the burning hate in her eyes only blazing brighter.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: August 01, 2009, 12:38:05 am »

Phantom tries something to get all of peregrins items back to him," TRANSPORT!", the items disappear, Phantom wonders how that works, anyway he goes to the bar for a drink, he chooses a beer. He goes in with excalibur and apocalypse, his swords. None knows what he done with his other weapons.
Since when was I holding this bloody shovel?
Phantom looks out at the courtyard, noticing some graves
This is why I don't mix with the law.
Phantom also notices a severed leg in his backpack
And that is why I should never be intoxicated but what the hell.
Phantom begins drinking his beer

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: August 01, 2009, 02:13:28 am »

(Mission, you could not have done anything with the Lich, as he had left this place for places unknown almost immediately after sending you sky-high)

As the Lich crashed through the door of the arena, something happened. In all of strife's realm, the ground shook. Even in the simulation and the miniplane, the ground quaked. A strange air had come over the fortress proper, as the air appeared to be ever so slightly more humid, and alive. The power's having gone off during the quake had added to it, as had the fact that night had at last, decided to fall.

The Lich appears to have disappeared when he crashed though the door.

((Dang didn't read the part where you had left, edited the post where I got my stuff back. The rest still makes sense though*

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 01, 2009, 02:39:26 am »

((Won't have access for a day or so, so please consider Deadly and Cairn, and their arena fights, on hiatus until I'm back.))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: August 01, 2009, 02:43:09 am »

"FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

The doors to the arena open, and The Lich runs out in a panic, his bathrobe frayed in places, and he himself looking haggard and battered, wearing a look of absolute terror, despite his visage being nothing more then a skull, and therefore theoretically unable to show emotion of any kind, leading to the confusion of those watching. This is most likely discarded by any onlookers, as soon after something massive bursts through right after him.
It's big, far too big to fit through the doorway. It's slimy in places, and decidedly chitinous in others. It seems to have the form of a great mass of limbs, taken from any amount of creatures you could name. The few patches on the behemoth that are not taken up by the great mass of limbs are instead occupied by what you most sincierly hope are gaping maws, spewing forth a seemingly endless swarm of tiny creatures of mutable form, surrounding a gigantic swollen compound eye. Looking directly at it is PAINFUL, and it is making noises that aren't fully comprehendable by any listeners, and seem to bore into ones mind and stay there.

Suddenly, The Lich's look of terror makes perfect sense.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: August 01, 2009, 02:56:43 am »

Mission makes his way back into the arena only to find it in complete mayhem. The Lich was there running around like a maniac and when Mission looked to the other entrance he saw that it made perfect sense... Deciding not to fight with only his sword and staff and none of his usual equipment Mission promptly joins in on the Lichs running.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 01, 2009, 03:04:09 am »

((I suspect that Strife's defenses should kick in now))
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 01, 2009, 03:08:20 am »

(The power's out)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: August 01, 2009, 04:08:52 am »

((I was going to stay away for a while, but I like this idea too much. For the sound effects, think of the mortar in Tribes 2 for the cannon, whatever machinegun sounds you want and standard mech sounds for my movement.))
There is a shimmer then a large, metal, humanoid figure appears in the center of the arena. It looks around, notices the panic and then sees the creature. The figure turns to face the monster and raises it's arms. Those who are watching notice that one is a sword and the other is a chaingun, which starts to fire. A cannon in the center of the figure's chest begins a mighty barrage. The figure starts to charge. As it reaches the creature it growls only one word: "Die".
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: August 01, 2009, 04:37:10 am »

The creature is non-reactive to the fire, and manages to shift some more of it's bulk through the portal. The things it fits through are 3 very, very large limbs, one being a massive mound of tentacles, bound into a single monstrous edifice, with an innumerable amount of tiny ones sprouting off from the center conglomeration. The second one is a great blade at the end of a black, sinuous horror, with a thousand barbs marking the edges of the great disembowler. The last was a gigantic.. thing, taking a shape resembling that of a gun, but only just barely. Parts of it pulsed with foul green light, while others were clear, showing the innumerable horrors that raced through.

Only some kind of moron would engage something like this at close range!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 01, 2009, 04:47:14 am »

Archangel murmurs that sounds like "No fear, no retreat".

Archangel has gone berserk!

The gun arm transforms into another sword as Archangel reaches the monster. It strikes him with it's blade appendage but it doesn't even slow him down. He responds with a dozen lightning fast slashes.

((Archangel is wearing ultra heavy armor. It's like the stuff he was wearing before multiplied by a thousand))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 04:49:37 am by Archangel »
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 01, 2009, 04:51:40 am »

Which are pretty much just paper cuts, but much worse for the person who dealt it, as it doesnt bleed blood, instead tiny little tentacle things emerge from the wound and latch onto the nearest surface -Archangels leg, more and more emerge and proceed to bound the hapless warrior.

What kind of fool engages something like this with swords?! Seriously?!

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 176