Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92301 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1485 on: July 30, 2009, 09:45:16 pm »

((I'm still scratching my head over it))
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 30, 2009, 09:47:24 pm »

((Well I don't like innocence killing so I joined at the right time. Um did strife ever mention a medical area in his Fortress?))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 09:50:16 pm by Phantom »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 30, 2009, 09:57:02 pm »

(Yeah, does he? 'Cause Little is gonna need it by the time she's done fighting Cairn.))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:09:26 pm by Little »
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 30, 2009, 09:59:04 pm »

((Well I like giving out items...))
((Or I can build one...))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 30, 2009, 10:08:21 pm »

((Lets just assume there is no medical area))
Phantom gets up and Ghost starts setting up a medical tent
Phantom: "Jesus, anyone still here?"

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 30, 2009, 11:27:42 pm »

((Oh my Lord. Just... what? I'm not sure what happned. At least no one dragged Cairn/Deadly into it - I'm setting up for an epic finish.
And Luke, this is all my creation. I've had it bubbling away for months, until most of the details were sorted out, before I came here. As far as I know, everything's original, although of course normal concepts of magic etc. influenced it.))

"Ow ow ow owwwww AH!"

Slowly, gingerly, Deadly morphs back to his human form - although he appears uninjured, he is clearly in some pain. Taking a moment to steady himself, he rips loose a piece of iron railing, making a makeshift weapon, before morphing back to a Feral, picking up the bar in his mouth and scaling the outside wall, climbing until he reached the roof. Screw chasing Luke, he'd finish this up here. If only there was something else to eat around here to get his energy back...

As Cairn wheels overhead, Little catches a glimpse of his face - his eyes are deeply closed, and he barely seems to be breathing. Just how far did he go, in order to win this fight...? A scream from Cairn overhead interrupts her thoughts, and she barely avoids a gob of darkness spat from the demon's mouth, sizzling droplets burning yet more holes in her jacket. Screeching, the creature dived down towards her, black eyes blazing, talons and claws at the ready, and sizzling darkness dripping from its gaping mouth.

((Yes I am deliberately messing with the jacket ;D))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 30, 2009, 11:42:24 pm »

Both Ghost And Phantom: "SOMEONE TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS THAT"
They hide in the med tent

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 31, 2009, 12:09:38 am »

((Phantom - what I'm describing is going on in a subplane - a little miniverse, so that Little and Cairn come out of the fight unharmed (although Cairn might need to buy Little a new jacket ;D) Same for Deadly and Luke, but they're in a computer simulation.))

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 31, 2009, 12:11:03 am »

[You should write out your own book]

Luke took a breather. I'm sure there might have been some more imagionative way of putting it, but it was really the only word to give it justice. He had manage to pull out most of the metal hairs, giving the armor a very holy look (yuk yuk). he managed to pack some of the gaps with dirt, but it was only a temp job, and he was sure that any real way of repairing his armor would not be found in this simulation (In fact, had this armor been real, he would have been chew on and spat out by his Chapter Master for letting it decend to such dispicable levels. However, any more time spent down here was another chance for Deadly to heal himself, and judging by the faint smell, Deadly had decide not to give for chase. Luke search the area, and soon found a fright elevator. Atleast it should get him to ground level. takeing his new found equipment with him, Luke headed up.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 31, 2009, 12:15:19 am »

((Phantom - what I'm describing is going on in a subplane - a little miniverse, so that Little and Cairn come out of the fight unharmed (although Cairn might need to buy Little a new jacket ;D) Same for Deadly and Luke, but they're in a computer simulation.))
((That was in character, not responding to wall of text, the you turning into a feral thing))

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 31, 2009, 12:28:58 am »

((Oh, it's fine if we're both wounded. Cairn and Little will just need medical attention, and there's plenty of magical healing nearby.))

Little smiles, arcing back her arm for a mighty throw as Cairn plummets down on her. She throws the knife at the last possible second right at Cairn's face...
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 31, 2009, 12:30:54 am »

Phantom gives Little the 3 throwing knives hood stuck into him
"Seeing as you threw a knife at the guy just take him down with these, now I need some surgery goodbye"

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 31, 2009, 12:34:11 am »

Mission uses his staff to swipe the knives out of the air'

"No help from outside the fight, as far as I saw that hooded fellow didn't bother the fight in any major way."

With order restored Mission goes back to watching the fight, and waiting for the Lich to wake up to his... predicament
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 31, 2009, 12:57:39 am »

Suddenly, the Lich is jolted awake with a start. He seems somewhat disturbed and runs like hell towards the fight arena.

Meanwhile, on the lower levels, all of mission's possessions are suddenly bereft of him. The magic used to do this was subconscious and the user was not in complete control of himself, with the result that a completely naked mission was sent bouncing throughout the fortress at an astounding speed, bouncing off things like a giant superball. Right up until he broke through 3 floors and the roof.

The Lich was moving through everyone between himself and the arena. People went flying, landing with various interesting and alarming sounds. In a flash, he was clothed and armed, not to mention weighed down with more possessions then he had before. As he ran, he shouted in a coherent, but extremely alarmed and very disturbed manner.

"Outta the way ! Outta the way! There are things that must be done! Places that must be reached! Lives that must be saved! More then the sum total of all your lives are at stake, and if I am to fail everything: all existences, everywhere, all of the lives of people you know, all of the places you have seen shall all be gone as dust! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 31, 2009, 01:05:58 am »

((Thanks for the compliment, but ideas are easy, plots are hard. I've got a few plot elements on the backburner, but I'm just waiting for something to come to me - for now, I have a ton of backstory and no story.

Also, the spikes Deadly shot at you? Basically concentrated blood - Ferals metabolise metal, eat it, and grow it out as a fine, hairlike covering for offensive/defensive purposes. For the Feral who doesn't wish to instantly die of metal poisoning, or collapse under his own weight when he turns human again, the only source of metal is iron oxide, which is extremely common in blood. That's why his skin was red and he'd grown the spikes after the night in the meat locker - the only way his human body could store the iron oxide. See what I mean about the backstory? :P))

Deadly was waiting - human now, bar held in his hands like a makeshift sword. The red tinge was gone, so too the pain, as long as he stayed human. Luke was coming - he could almost feel his footsteps. Deadly forced himself to remain calm - one chance he had, one chance to end this quickly. Otherwise, he'd be hiding for the next week - was there anything to hunt in this place? Louder now, the footsteps coming closer. Uneasily, Deadly shifted the bar from one hand to another. God, this would be so much easier if he weren't so damn hungry.

((Note that no physical injuries will carry over from Cairn's fight with Little - the jacket will need repairing though. Also, I'm assuming you meant stab the demon-thing's face, as Cairns human face is somewhere on the things ribcage, and bloody hard to stab))

The blade flies straight and true, sailing into the demon's hideous face, meeting barely any resistance.
"SCREEEEEECH!"
Cairn wheels away, black ichor spraying all over Little. The blade of the knife falls to the ground, handle eaten away by the shadow. Still screaming, the creature tries to gain height, but seems to be having difficulty - after slicing the creatures face, the blade had continued on, puncturing a wing! Giving up, the creature, crashes to the ground, shadow-wings bubbling and melding back into the creature, replenishing lost mass. Though grounded, it is no less deadly - Little's fight ain't over yet. With a menacing hiss, another black gob of darkness is spat towards Little, shedding acid drops of darkness as it spins through the air!
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 176