Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92312 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1425 on: July 29, 2009, 03:51:20 am »

Mission ducks and holds a hand over his face as the grenade goes off

"Doesn't really seem fair to me that he keeps summoning up minions to help him, either way though Little seems to be enjoying herself"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 29, 2009, 08:21:16 am »

"I wonder what would happen if me and him fought... So missoin how do you fight?"
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 29, 2009, 10:43:25 am »

Mission looks sideways at Ocade

"It all really depends on how my opponent fights. If he fights dirty then I fight dirty. If he fights the fair fight then same here. Overall though I like fast moving combat, little magic, maximum sword swinging"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 29, 2009, 01:52:22 pm »

Luke had saw Deadly, he saw the monster move, but he was not quick enough before he was pounced. Deadly had Luke down, at the mercy of the claws and the teeth, and apparently the tail too. It was fortunate that the armor was strong, for Luke was sure that had he used the regular power armor he would be torn apart. While Feral may not know what being pray was like, Space Marine did not know fear, so while it may look like Luke was in Death's jaw, Luke had the situation under control. Luke grabbed some of Deadly's skin with his right hand (the non-power fist hand) and despite the lack of room, he gave one Hell of a uppercut to the gut. Raw power danced across the Power Fist, and if Deadly knew what one was, he would describe it "being hit by a truck".

The momentum made Deadly loss his grip and sent him upward, but the Death grip Luke had on him only allowed him to fly only a few feet before he was pulled back into another devastating punch. This time Luke let go, sending Deadly careening into the roof.

With uncanny speed (it’s a common misconception that Space Marine armor is clumsy) Luke jump up and grabbed onto Deadly’s leg, and after putting him through a round-the-world, smashed him into the ground. Now with the tides turned, Luke plant his over size boot onto the Feral’s chest, and then began to sent a whirlwind of punches from both hands.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 29, 2009, 04:46:57 pm »

((Or say he added an extra twist to confuse Little. I don't think scare tatics will work, since the only thing Little is afraid of is her world's version of the CIA  :P))

Little's smile fades, and she calls out to Cairn,"Come on, fight me like you aren't a pansy! How many more fucking minions are there?"

With that, Little charges at the terror, nimbly dodging the sharp claws by being smashed by the tail, sending her flying head over heels to land on her back. She stands after a moment, durable jacket preventing her from major roadrash. Hell, it felt like the time she'd been hit by that Army truck, but she'd been fine then. With a grin, the Shadelings and the Shadow almost upon her, she lets out a chilling, feral, howl and charges, knife swinging and parrying and slashing.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 30, 2009, 01:20:40 am »

((Time to fight dirty  ;D))
With an unearthly wail, Deadly writhes under the forces of Luke's punches. Suddenly, a moment, a space of time, a moment just long enough for his last escape plan. A look almost humourous crossed Deadly's face before his entire body convulsed and
THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK!
The hairs on his neck (which on closer inspection are iron/iron oxide spikes) all project themselves in random directions, tiny slivers filling the air. Hundreds slam into Luke's flesh, knocking him back. With a screech, Deadly presses the advantage, raking at him with claws, striking him again and again with his tail, and even going so far as to attemt to rip chunks off flesh off with his teeth. Luke would pay for making him do that.

((Random fact, in some sections of society what Deadly did is known jokingly as a 'sneeze', and there are even special 'tissue boxes', small rooms a Feral can dispose of their spikes and return to collect them later.))

"Shit shit shit shit what the Hell is wrong with this person? I thought she was human?!"

Cairn can only watch as the final shadeling is torn in twain by Little, who advances on the Terror. Making his mind up, he takes a deep breath and chants. A slight breeze begins to blow, circling around his feet. As the chanting continues it gets stronger and stronger, a whirlwind of air. Suddenly the shadows on the ground seem to bubble and rise up, caught up in the whirling currents. Cairn's Shadow is caught up and sucked in, the Terror soon after. Strangely, Little seems unaffected. Cairn's chants are muffled now, reverberating inside the whirling cocoon of darkness. Suddenly, they stop, and the silence seems to echo on the plain. Where once was Cairn, his Shadow, and the Terror, there now is a simple sphere, a ball of darkness resting on the ground. Silence.

Confused, and cautious, Little approached the sphere, knife at the ready. Once satisfied she was in no immediate danger, she tapped the sphere softly, with her knife.
Tap, tap, tap, crack!
Suddenly a hairline crack raced across the surface of the sphere, spreading across and racing around. Shadows hiss and boil underneath, and with an earsplitting crack the sphere shattered! Cairn is only just visible, a few patches of skin poking out from his body of shadow; a monstrous, demonlike thing, with batlike wings, gargoyle's face and demons tail, twice the size of Little. Its feet end in wicked talons and on it's arms are the Terror's scything blades. With a screech, it rockets up into the air, before twisting around, and plummeting towards Little! She only just dives out of the way, blades slicing through her jacket, as Cairn swoops past and up for another dive.

((Normally Cairn would never stoop so low as a temporary Darkroom to regain his energy, but not many people retain their standards when Little's rushing at them with a knife. Still, this is a victory or death maneouvre, and I fully expect Little to win. Cairn, after all, is only young.))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:59:48 am by deadlycairn »
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 30, 2009, 10:04:52 am »

An explosion goes unnoticed outside as Nivm (Dictator, Maha, and Creep) walks through the shimmering fortress wall and activates the defense system again. The effect is minimal, as he was in one piece again, and his entry produced a counter explosion of division.
As part of the fortress outer wall left of the gates (when entering) becomes a green calcareous stone, Dictator walks down the path through the flower garden, looking monkish and calm. Creep is nowhere to be seen.

"I wonder what they're up to this time..."
A lake that might be water slouches into existence behind the keep outside the walls.
Another shadow discretely appears under Cairn, its edge ripples slightly.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:14:44 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 30, 2009, 10:23:40 am »

The Lich didn't notice. Lost in memory as he was:

The last of those who had the gall (or simple misfortune, no matter) to abide in his vacated property had been driven out, lest they be scoured from the surface of the planes where they stood.

He was removing the last of the scum's possessions from his abode using a nearby window, when he took a moment to examine the scene of chaos that lay before him. The city was on fire. Looking into the distance there was nothing but an impenetrable haze. Looking up, he could see the other side of the toroidal city. It did not look much better. On the street below, he could see anarchists taking on the Harmonium in a pitched battle. It was rather par-for-the-course as far as these things go, right up until some moron chose to use a Dabus as a living shield. The Dabus are the servants of The Lady, resembling humans with goat horns that permanently float above the ground. They spoke only in pictograms, with images of golden light flowing out of their mouths to make words. The Lady was very, very touchy about them, and angering the lady was a fate infinitely worse then death.

He could feel the change in the air. It was no longer the hot and humid atmosphere of chaos. Instead, it was an aura of pure, unrestrained terror. He tried to look away as she appeared, floating in the center of the street, but he could not. He tried to walk away when she informed the hapless anarchist of what he had done, but he could not. And lastly, he tried to run away and hide himself in the depths of his tower when he saw what the shadow of her serenity had done to him, but he could not. No matter how he tried, he could not tear his eyes away from the mewling, malformed lump of exposed organs, shattered bones, and unblinking eyes that comprised the remains of that poor idiot who had dared to touch something of The Lady.

This was only a gateway memory, and entering it had started an unstoppable decline in his mind that has chance of ending well.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 30, 2009, 02:15:10 pm »

Mission glanced over at Lich and noticed that he seemed, absent.

talking to himself "I wonder if he would notice if a few of those coins of his went missing... or better yet he came back to himself naked" Mission chuckled at the thought and put his plan into motion

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 30, 2009, 04:06:37 pm »

[Deadly, is this based on a previously created fiction, or are you making this up as you go?]

As Luke heard Deadly's howl, he had figured that the attacks were working, and continued his assult, but he was not expecting the sudden shrapnel blast, many of the needle like metal hairs piercing the ceramite and plasteel plates and some even breaking skin. Fortunitely, nothing important seem to be damaged, and the most major effect the spikes made was that it piss off Luke that he would be at the wrong end of such a cheap trick.

"You son of a bit..." but Luke did not have the time to finsh his insult before he threw his arms up to defend himself from another barrage of attacks. the arms took the blunt of the attack and was able to throw a counter punch here and there, but Deadly was quickly tearing the armor to shreds, and Luke could feel the claws digging into the soft flesh below. Luke would have to think fast, because blow for blow, luke would only win with a luck punch.

Ducking under a tail swipe, and Luke raised the power fist and slamed it onto the floor, causing it the crumble under the two combatents. Deadly had no doubt saw what was going on, and jumpped away. Luke, on the other hand, let himself crash through, and kept crashing through other floors, going past ground floor and into the underground levels below, until he finally stopped in a sort of tunnel, and a huge cloud of dust now floated upward through the holes Luke had made.

"Fuck that hurt. Let's never do that again" Thought Luke after his landing. He picked himself up, and pulled out some of the metal hairs that made him look like a blue pin cushion. One of the lesser known abilities of Space Marines is their advanced sense of smell, and by taking a wiff of the metal hairs, Luke would be able to track down Deadly. As the dust started to disperse, Luke quickly scaned the room he was in and found what he was hoping for. He picked it up and dashed into another room. How this battle will end depends on what Deadly will do next.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 30, 2009, 04:17:55 pm »

Little calmly throws herself to the side, morphing the dodge into a roll. She whips back up to her feet as Cairn rises back up into the sky. A plan was forming in her mind, and she might be able to pull it off. The bastard ripped her jacket twice, and that was a big no-no if you wanted to get out of the vicinity alive.

She screams at him, "Again, don't touch the jacket! You will pay for the rips, asshole! YOU WILL PAY!"

With that, she braces herself, readying herself to throw her knife at the thing's face when it came down again.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 30, 2009, 04:30:25 pm »

Without any warning, a nearby window shatters as a black-cloaked figure seemingly flies into the room. He moves swiftly, nearly gliding along the ground as he passes by Little, a dagger creating a long, slim cut on the back of her jacket.

The man comes to halt and spins on his heel, facing Little once more. His face is not visible, except for a bright grin under his hood.

"Room for one more, luv?"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 30, 2009, 04:53:52 pm »

Ocade helps Misson
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 30, 2009, 05:38:11 pm »

Little casually shoves her knife towards the glowing grin, leaving it an inch or two away, and says, "Please, fuck off. This is between me and newbie. I'll kick your ass next round."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 30, 2009, 05:54:22 pm »

In an instant a small revolver is tucked neatly under Little's chin. The man's grin seems to grow an even more incessant white.

"Come now, is that any way to treat a guest? All you had to do was ask."

The man withdraws the revolver and jumps with inhuman agility to the side of the room. He slouches against the wall and lights a cigar, taking a puff.

"By all means, continue."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 176