Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92322 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1350 on: July 21, 2009, 12:33:42 am »

Mission looks up to the roof from which the Lich is sleeping... and thinks he can't be comfortable up there. Then again he is undead.

"Vlynndar I don't think she would do that with you there anyways... wait disregard my previous statement"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 21, 2009, 12:43:44 am »

"Not what I meant. Figured she'd have plans with Mr. Cairn." He grumbles and tries to get more comfortable.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 21, 2009, 12:45:57 am »

"So, Vlyn, what do you think of my offer to construct a portal back to your lands?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 21, 2009, 01:46:21 am »

"Would be good for when I'd want to go back. Don't do it now, though. I think this counts as exploring."
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 21, 2009, 02:09:42 am »

"Hmm... does the opening up of new trade routes count as exploring? Because I am in good standing with the free league, who have many of the traders of the planes in their ranks, and they are fair in what they do." 
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: July 21, 2009, 02:14:27 am »

"You mean a trade route to... another plane? What would be traded then? It sounds... magnificent. Literally opening up new vistas."

((But I have to leave for 14 hours now...))

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 21, 2009, 04:23:14 am »

"Yes. I might even do it for free! But that's for later, and it will take me anywhere from a week to a month to set up even a tiny one."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 21, 2009, 09:41:18 pm »

((the thing is, 6 or 7 universes wont help, even if you get 10^20 universes you'd only have a tiny fraction. And then there's the fact that if he went back to the very start of time, then his soul would be spread out over time as well as space, so to control him you'd have to control all of those universes at every single point in time for eternity. And if you could to all these things, then you'd bee powerful enough not to need it anyway.))
((Yeah, but like I pointed out before, if it was set up like that, he would be about the same as dead anyway. I only needed to get a few universes close. And, the time element doesn't make any sense; is every person's soul spread out from when they were born to when they die? No, only if your higher dimensional being, like you Armok. When I actually "get back" I'll ask the Lich directly and see if we can get bonus entertainment out of it. I expect to both activate the defense system again and have the Lich do something painful to me...by the time I figure out a reason why I would come back, the Lich will have probably figured out how to hurt me.))
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 21, 2009, 10:55:19 pm »

"Tell them what you did Cairn, to deserve this dreadful punishment"

Deadly grins toothily at the downcast teen, who mumbles quietly into his cloak

"HAHA! Really? I might grow to like you after all. Guys, Cairn summoned a Horror, in the middle of an Order meeting! How many masters did it take to subdue the thing?"

Deadly seems almost impressed with the youth's misdemeanour, and also appears to have forgotten the rest of the room are not from his plane - with a start, he realises his mistake

"Oh sorry - a Horror's one of the higher Shadethings a Shadowmancer can summon. They're roughly humanoid, and pretty weak, like most Shadesummons. They're distinguishing feature is their heads - the eyes are massive, take up most of the face. If they look at you, you're paralyzed from terror, although Ferals and strong Shadowmancers are immune. Plus when they blink, they summon a lesser Shade. Not bad for a Novice!"

((My access is still spotty, so if I disappear for a while, assume Deadly is giving Cairn a tour of the place, or discussing home with him, or something))
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 21, 2009, 11:38:57 pm »

"Sounds like it was hilarious."

Little gets up and walks over to the pair, holding out her hand to Cairn, "Hey. My name's Little."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 21, 2009, 11:42:14 pm »

WorkerDrone abruptly stands up.

"Gentlemen."

He walks out of the room.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:01 am »

Mission wonders where to WorkerDrone is going off to then shrugs. He then walks up to Cairn and introduces himself.

"You know summoning something like that in the middle of a meeting is a terrible thing to do"

Mission then grins

"You should have summoned a eye of some sort, even one of the lessers would do. Heheh turn them to stone, let the others have fun turning them back"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 22, 2009, 03:45:04 am »

Archangel, no longer wearing his armor, glides into the room and over to the food table, grabs a bottle of water and a bag of potato chips then glides out again.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 22, 2009, 08:37:13 am »

"This was a bad idea!" Luke repeated for the fourth time, as the drop pod hurled down towards planet. It was partly his fault for asking for the quickest way down, but he is currently too busy cursing out every god he could think of to noticed. If his calculations are right (and they're rarely are), he should land right around Strife's base.

"Hopefully, I won't be shot out the sky by the defe" the sound of heavy flak cannons could be heard "Damn it" Soon the the pod was battered by explosives, but it is still intact. Then the pod landed with a load CRASH and several THUMPs, the pod flipping a few time before finally coming to a stop right outside the fortress door. then every thin became quite, up until the sound of Luke fighting the safety harness.

"Ciaphas Cain never had this problem" he said as he finally ripped it off of him, and then kicked down the pod's door. Now free from the twisted wreckage, the Space Marine enter the main room.

"I'm back!"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 22, 2009, 08:53:36 am »

"I thought we'd established that my way of entering was not the most preferable. Welcome back anyway," he grins.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 176