Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92332 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1320 on: July 20, 2009, 08:18:51 am »

"Yeah, it would end up being about the same as death, with your soul blasted over everything. You are much smaller than the multi-universe. Perhaps what you did is different than what you think you did. Hmm."
The wall to the right of the arena door begins shimmer, Dictator walks up to it, not crossing through. It puts its arms out wide, ignoring torn and shredded robes, and begins slowly nodding to some unheard tune. A single wave begins circling the shadow's edge.
"I always thought there were more trace entities in the ether."
Flickers of color swirl out of the floor's grout, surrounding Dictator, a smile finally touching its face. As a few bits of color touch, Dictator's scales cease to be such a dull, dark gray. Traveling towards teal instead.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:31:37 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 20, 2009, 09:18:49 am »

"No, he did exactly what he thought he did. heh. I checked the first time I heard about it. He was just even luckier that it worked than he thought he was. Really clever resonance pattern, He got lucky he was in a spot were the interference of it was positive, and that the area of the multiverse he prefers being in happens to be at a peak of it."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 20, 2009, 09:29:34 am »

((They cleaned up the pans,the playdoh smell and treid to fix the floor.))

Ocade noticed his imp in platemail.he promptly rips is off and kicks it in the butt to get it back to work.all the while he is drinking a bottle of brandy.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 20, 2009, 09:35:25 am »

((Oh, I was expecting they would start with the licorice stains on the wall. They can also replace the brick that turned into a flying fist. Probably catch the salamander too, keep it from destroying anything.))

All three barely even heard Armok. The tempo of Dictator's nodding decreases some as a second wave is added to the shadow's rim and more flits of color come from nowhere and everywhere, forming counterpoint to the waves. The gray robes are repaired to the rhythm, the tears meeting and vanishing.
Finally, always a side effect with Maha.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 09:38:24 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 20, 2009, 09:40:50 am »

((Im to lazy to read all your posts.))

Ocade was bitten by the salamender and sent a imp to catch it while he had the others fix the problems with the walls.All the while drinking a new bottle of brandy.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 20, 2009, 10:05:06 am »

Vlynndar looks at Dictator, completely mesmerized.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 20, 2009, 10:27:46 am »

((You're not going to read everything eventually? Also note that the imps can't "fix" everything with the walls. There's some veins in one wall transmuted to ivory, and a semi-tuna-shaped window that sees into Vlynndar's home village. I also just discovered I need to be leaving soon, so I will have to do something to wrap this up.))

"Interesting. Found them."
After a third wave is added to the shadow, Dictator brings his hands together. The Lich rockets across the ceiling, bashing into a wall; he appears to be pulled very hard into the wall. Dictator releases the force on all but the shimmering gate, and starts paying attention to his surroundings. Noticing Vlynndar, it gives a smile and a nod, hoping to dispel any mental effects of the working. Then to the Lich
"See? It's like having your guts on display for anyone to grab them, tie them around your neck, and swing you around."
The swimming spots of color didn't go away. Other shapes of color and light flicker, splat, race, and dance about the vortex now.
"Well, even if it never took physical form, I have Maha now, so I don't really have anything else to do here.
I do apologize for the kinetic effect, but I needed to prove your security hole. Anyone who gets in tune with a few universes, and looks only at the trace energy, will be able to find links of you and use them like puppet strings. I recommend making them harder to find, you'd know best how to do so.
Good day, immortal and mortal alike."
And with that, it backs through the shimmering wall: Creep, color, and all.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 20, 2009, 10:39:58 am »

"Um, hey. Bye!"
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 20, 2009, 11:24:04 am »

As Dictator leaves, Armok looks like he drops an act. "yez that guy's annoying, you'd really think people like him would know better than to pull bulls**t in front of a god. Just a heads up lich."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 20, 2009, 01:09:49 pm »

Mission watches at Lich flies across the ceiling... and into him. Both crashing unceremoniously into the wall

"What the heck was that for Lich?"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: July 20, 2009, 03:31:45 pm »

Little yawns as she gets up. She promptly gets up and heads into the girls' washroom, and comes out fifteen minutes later soaking yet, clothes drenched with soapy water.

"Nice showers in there. Also, cameras. Luckily, cameras can be detached from walls with a knife and smashed to pieces. Strife, there's pieces of camera all over the floor of the shower in the girl's washroom."

She looks around cautiously, "So, what's been happening? Anybody here listen to Nirvana? Who installed the cameras is what I'd like to know, but that's an irrelevant point at the moment."
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 20, 2009, 03:36:13 pm »

"Nirvana? I don't think you mean heaven, do you?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: July 20, 2009, 05:00:46 pm »

"I think she means the band. And yes I have.Nice band."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 20, 2009, 05:09:29 pm »

"I am quite tired. I think I'm going to bed. For several days."
With that slight exaggeration, he falls down on a random bed, not bothering with clothes.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: July 20, 2009, 05:10:41 pm »

"It's too small to find. You'd have to check every single one of those small energy waveforms that make up the basics of universes. You'd have to find ones with a specific variation, and you'd have to know just what that variation is."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 176