Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 176

Author Topic: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!  (Read 92344 times)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
Re: Strife's Fortress of Sensicality. A RP building!
« Reply #1260 on: July 19, 2009, 04:13:46 am »

Dictator dusts off its robe with a free hand and tries to find a pocket for the mask.
"I just came into the easiest entrance that was closest to Maha. I appear to have mis-aimed though, beca▬"
The hexagonal tiles ripple reflective rainbows around orange, bubbles with butterflies come out, brilliant rainbow in color but liquid like in material.
"Nevermind, it's still here. Anyway, did you change your defenses while I was gone? This didn't happen last time. But then again I was in one piece last time."
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 19, 2009, 04:19:05 am »

"I don't know if he's changed them, but they are effective. I came by plane from miles away and arrived with just my cockpit and some bulletholes."

He turns back to his book, flipping it right side up after a few seconds.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 19, 2009, 04:48:06 am »

Looking away from Vlynndar, Dictator continues searching for a pocket, finding them all perforated by the shrapnel.
"Lich, how do you think you ended up on ceiling?"
A couple objects slide over to the wall opposite the row of doors. The tank falls on said wall, losing a few bits of metal. The tank the moves up the wall upside down, metal screeching. Space bends the room into a "U" shape, no one notices because space was bent, not the room. The sphere of space around dictator remains undistorted.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 19, 2009, 04:51:54 am »

Archangel grabs the tank and the pieces that fell off.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 19, 2009, 04:54:12 am »

"Well, I was just sitting down in that chair right there." He points at one of the armchairs "When I realized it wasn't there, and I was on the ceiling."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 19, 2009, 05:06:35 am »

"...This one?"
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 19, 2009, 05:08:30 am »

"No, the one to its right."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 19, 2009, 05:21:14 am »

Dictator drops his mask on said armchair. Nothing happens to it. He picks up the mask and sits in the chair.
"I don't think it's the chair."
Dictator's shadow grows darker all of a sudden.

((I am guessing people have left. Will the "help post" and area description every be updated? There are now many details that need to be added. Just finished reading through the whole thread, so I know.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:23:10 am by Nivm »

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 19, 2009, 07:02:14 am »

"...to hell with this. I'm retreating to my own plane until all these space/time shifting things have stopped occuring."

With that, Myroc shoots straight upwards with a velocity higher than the speed of sound. Straight through the roof.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 19, 2009, 09:50:10 am »

Ocade leaves the training room and passes Vlynnadar, who he steals the drink of abstintithe from and drinks it in one go, he also notices sevrel choatic things, and the fact that everything is so messy.Ocade promptly summons sevrel imps to clean it up.They promptly clean up most of the messes.

"Why is space bent into a "U"?"

"And do you guys want me to fix it. Free of cost of course."

((Imps arent effected by the defenses due to them having the same blood as Ocade.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 19, 2009, 10:38:01 am »

"Ocade. You did NOT just do that."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 19, 2009, 10:47:53 am »

"One less glass of Abstinthe isnt going to kill you. There is a whole barrel of it under the counter."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 19, 2009, 11:00:48 am »

"No. You don't take things from me."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 19, 2009, 11:11:22 am »

"Okay?"

Ocade looks confused.  ???

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 19, 2009, 11:34:18 am »

"Please apologize. Don't take my stuff."
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 176